PDA

View Full Version : VGA grade a big box game? worth it?

Gameshark
02-20-2012, 04:43 AM
I need opinions on VGA grading big box games like: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. If you own it you'd realize how big the box is.

What is your opinion on VGA grading/sealing these types of games that are big box'd. Obviously it's going to be expensive :(

But it overall increase the value of the game?

Twisted
02-20-2012, 05:16 AM
there's been issues with typo's and mislabeled items...there's pleny of proof of that happening,..i think there's a website called sealedgameheaven or something like that...i ca'nt believe soo many errors are left unchecked when they give it a final seal..it comes across unprofessional..and also there's some disgruntled ex-employees of the company who have mouth off in the past of adminstrators showing favortisms to friends and familys and giving there sets inflated grades and numbers..it's a catch 22..

vhal_x
02-20-2012, 10:38 AM
I wouldn't grade it, personally - I'd rather just get a large acrylic case to protect it and that way, they are protected, but you can take them out if you want to show them off, whereas graded, they are stuck in there forever (unless you can smash the case?) xx

DemonATX
02-22-2012, 03:02 PM
I wouldn't grade amalur for a pretty weird reason, in my opinion, and that's because it came in 2 different boxes. Maybe if you want to get the box that contains the game graded and like a display case for our troll so you can look at it. That would make more sense to me.