PDA

View Full Version : OH NO!

vhal_x
02-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Can't find the ME3 thread so had to post it here!

Anyone who preordered any EA games coming out after 2nd March from GAME or Gamestation... Be very afraid :(

http://www.shoptonews.net/2012/02/29/game-group-not-stocking-ea-titles/

I've asked for confirmation, but no news yet :( That may mean no more ME3 CE for me :( xx

ChrissyCooza1
02-29-2012, 12:13 PM
I found out today in a discussion on the Play.com Facebook page, and looked it up through Google News, it recommends that anyone who ordered it must cancel their order and reorder through Play.com, Zavvi or ShopTo

What pissed me off is they havent contacted me to tell me through email, phone or whatever its a damn joke that on the day of release you will get nothing without even a word and they will make joe public angry and have to look up what is going on

I was going to get mine for £50 because I saved up on Gedit/XP for Gamestation and now I cant get it, but what I dont understand is why Mass Effect 3 N7 Edition is still listed to buy on both the GAME and Gamestation websites

vhal_x
02-29-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm guessing they haven't gotten round to doing the changes on their site yet, I've preordered at ShopTo, and have kept my preorder at GAME for now so that when they email me to cancel I will kick up fuck and hopefully get some points, since I'm losing out on my reward points :shrug: AND had I now read the news and stuff this morning then it's unlikely I'd have realised. Meh! xx

nipperkipper
02-29-2012, 12:24 PM
WTF is wrong with game of late - i doubt they are gonna get anymore exclusives now - W2 dark edition and others will probably go to other retailers now

vhal_x
02-29-2012, 12:26 PM
I can see GAME going under soon :( Although I really don't want it :( xx

Cosmic_Link
02-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I just spotted this too! came to report it incase people hadn't heard yet!

Have decided to take my chances with play.com and see if they redeem themselves and have preordered through them. :D

I too can see GAME going under soon! I found out yesterday that they're gonna be closing my local Gamestation store... :(

Tater
02-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Time to dust off my CV, get out of Gamestation, and actually put my degree to some use.

twistedsymphony
02-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Can't find the ME3 thread ...

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4806

find the game in the database... there is ALWAYS a link to the official forum thread on the database entry.

vhal_x
02-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks TS :) I was in such a rush to post I must've went temporarily blind haha :haha: xx