PDA

View Full Version : Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition (Gold Sticker Variant)

DB5
03-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Can anyone tell me about the gold sticker variant of the Deluxe Edition and why it's significantly more expensive than the one without the gold sticker?

mosavon
03-03-2012, 10:07 AM
The Gold sticker version is the first print, the bonus artbook is sealed to the back. Later ones had the artbook either sealed to the front therefore blocking out the artwork or it just came separately altogether.

sleepwalker
03-03-2012, 03:55 PM
I picked it up on release date, and my copy does not have a gold sticker on it, but artbook was still sealed to the back.

mosavon
03-03-2012, 04:39 PM
I picked it up on release date, and my copy does not have a gold sticker on it, but artbook was still sealed to the back.

Unlucky :P

vhal_x
03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Was the release date in Russia maybe later? Causing them to receive non first-print editions? xx

sleepwalker
03-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Nope, I picked it up from Play-Asia, placed a pre-order several months before the release date. I really am happy that I do not have a gold sticker too. Since this is for my personal collection and I prefer stuff to be stickerless.

GameTrigger
03-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Later ones had the artbook either sealed to the front therefore blocking out the artwork or it just came separately altogether.
I pre-ordered my copy from Video Games Plus (Canada) and I get "normal" DE :think:

mosavon
03-05-2012, 02:08 AM
I pre-ordered my copy from Video Games Plus (Canada) and I get "normal" DE :think:

Oh well, :censored: happens, be glad you have that i don't even got anything yet

telepathy
03-13-2012, 03:06 AM
Same, i got no sticker, though then again, i preordered it a month or so in advance of the release date. I didn't even realise there was a gold sticker variant until i saw the picture on amazon.com