PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Differeces between NINJa Gaiden 2 PAL and NTSC

euphoriapt
03-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Iam asking that just because recently i saw this virsion (http://www.ebay.com/itm/180836912072?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1182)reach a 400$ price !!! and now i have the opportunity to buy the Ninja Gaiden 2 CE PAL for 35Euros do you guys think ?? Brand New Sealed

gurpswoo1
03-22-2012, 11:24 PM
That is the going rate for PAL one Sealed.

The US NTSC version is in much more demand and differs in that cover only.

It's not known if the numbers were less or it simply in more demand although I would say $400 is too much for US NTSC edition.

zhaff2004
04-15-2012, 12:05 PM
I still don't know whats up with this. I have both, along with a sealed premium box and the difference between those 2 are almost negligible

euphoriapt
04-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Hmm thank you by the way there is no differences between the ninja gaiden 3 PAL and NTSC right ??

foreverflash
04-24-2012, 07:10 AM
I still don't know whats up with this. I have both, along with a sealed premium box and the difference between those 2 are almost negligibleDifference between what 2 are negligible? NGS2 NTSC vs PAL? There is 1 ENORMOUS difference man! The box! The PAL version is very basic design, while the BEAUTIFUL NTSC version of NGS2 has a very fancy box w/ various levels of embossing and a nice textured finish. Plus it shows Ryu Hayabusa on the front of box. It's one of the nicest box designs I've ever seen. THAT is part of the reason it's in such high demand - that and it's become rare. It's also a very delicate box and easily damaged, so it is hard to find a really mint/sealed copy.

zhaff2004
04-24-2012, 07:12 AM
haha yeah I get that, I was referring to the actual contents? The PAL box is basically the same as the premium box, it sucks ;)

foreverflash
04-24-2012, 07:18 AM
haha yeah I get that, I was referring to the actual contents? The PAL box is basically the same as the premium box, it sucks ;)Ya I got that after I posted. I get what your saying. the "contents" are lacking but the box style difference is huge. NTSC version wins by a mile. But you know, I actually prefer these editions that are very simple. As the years go by you find the simple editions often become more rare and in demand than complex, large and packed editions.
:)