PDA

View Full Version : What are is the value for this Assassins Creed the Fall comic?

Xmo
03-29-2012, 03:34 AM
I got from ebay last year. There is no authentication or certificate what so ever. The guy I got it from claimed he got it from gamestop's powerup reward. It is sealed. I emailed Karl Kerschl, and confirmed it is his signature and confirmed they did signed numbers of the Gamestop exclusive copies

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/xmodmodifier/IMG_6082-1.jpg

buttah42
03-29-2012, 05:14 AM
I would have to say around $8-15 for a non-signed so maybe a signed would probably be like $50-60

Matrix6
03-29-2012, 09:48 AM
BIOHAZARD 15th ANNIVERSARY SAMURAI EDGE KAI
I just found out about these :S
They're obviously not cheap now :(

http://www.solarisjapan.com/product_images/u/468/samurai_edge_kai_biohazard_chris_redfield_model_ma rui__88176_zoom.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w245/Mudshark_Album/P1010105.jpg

Even if I ordered some, I'm not sure if it'll get through customs!? :suicide:

Xmo
03-29-2012, 09:56 PM
I would have to say around $8-15 for a non-signed so maybe a signed would probably be like $50-60

Not bad :)

HIPPEEDUDE
03-30-2012, 01:15 AM
BIOHAZARD 15th ANNIVERSARY SAMURAI EDGE KAI
I just found out about these :S
They're obviously not cheap now :(

http://www.solarisjapan.com/product_images/u/468/samurai_edge_kai_biohazard_chris_redfield_model_ma rui__88176_zoom.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w245/Mudshark_Album/P1010105.jpg

Even if I ordered some, I'm not sure if it'll get through customs!? :suicide:

Thats an awesome piece of hardware. Sadly its an actual weapon thats able to shoot 6mm bb pellets which could make it a pain in the bum,depending what state you live in AU,to get. You would probably be looking at around $350-$400 including shipping costs to get it here.
But before you do that you need to fill in a B709A
application for ownership/importation of this item through the police. If they approve it or not is another story. Sadly for me in QLD they dont allow any form of BB gun,even a replica that doesnt fire is a big pain tot get these days.

Matrix6
03-30-2012, 01:38 AM
Damn Hippy, you've given me shrinkage of hope :(
I'm in Vic, don't know what the rules/regs/laws are but I was denied even the Dead Space Plasma guns due to the high intensity lasers built into it :( Very sad ordeal that was.

Somehow I don't think I'll get approved with filling in that form, not like I have a licence to go shooting or hunting, perhaps if I took up that sport it may help in the future??

Those guns are actually going for $350+ and then add shipping as well. I may have to look into other avenues to obtain these...and some more research on the actual replicas.

HIPPEEDUDE
03-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Damn Hippy, you've given me shrinkage of hope :(
I'm in Vic, don't know what the rules/regs/laws are but I was denied even the Dead Space Plasma guns due to the high intensity lasers built into it :( Very sad ordeal that was.

Somehow I don't think I'll get approved with filling in that form, not like I have a licence to go shooting or hunting, perhaps if I took up that sport it may help in the future??

Those guns are actually going for $350+ and then add shipping as well. I may have to look into other avenues to obtain these...and some more research on the actual replicas.

Australia is one of those weird countries,whats legal in one state is illegal in another,its stupid. There is no real universal law apart from customs being the same anywhere in Australia. These Biohazard guns unfortunately arent replicas,they are an actual real firing weapon capable of doing damage,thats the problem. Though it kinda makes these things even more of an awesome item to have. Best bet is to go to your local cop shop & have a yarn to them if you really want one.
I would get one of these in a heartbeat if i didnt live in QLD,maybe i should move,lol
Heres where you can get one for under $400 including shipping.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2&_nkw=BIOHAZARD%2015th%20ANNIVERSARY%20SAMURAI%20ED GE%20KAI&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283

At the end of the day you can only try,its better to have tried & failed than never to have tried at all. Good luck:)

Oh & the plasma guns are a different story,if idiots hadnt been using them to distract planes etc all would be ok. Unfortunately a few idiots stuffed it up for us

Matrix6
03-30-2012, 02:21 AM
I'll definitely need to do much more research on everything! I don't want another strike from Customs. I still believe in my innocence as I wasn't aware the Plasma Guns had hi-intensity lasers attached to them as it wasn't included in the description. Even now, no web site includes those details in any articles. Luckily I was able to convince customs to return those guns to its origins free of charge instead of cruelly being "destroyed" plus I got a refund on the items. I haven't given up, I'm still searching for ways to obtain one legally. If broke me to find that there was a retails store within the city vicinity who actually sold those Plasma Guns on site and on their eBay page!!! But I didn't want to purchase it as they were asking for double what I paid for one! And they only had one of the two guns as well. I guess the RE guns will be more of a challenge once more.

HIPPEEDUDE
03-30-2012, 04:08 AM
I'll definitely need to do much more research on everything! I don't want another strike from Customs. I still believe in my innocence as I wasn't aware the Plasma Guns had hi-intensity lasers attached to them as it wasn't included in the description. Even now, no web site includes those details in any articles. Luckily I was able to convince customs to return those guns to its origins free of charge instead of cruelly being "destroyed" plus I got a refund on the items. I haven't given up, I'm still searching for ways to obtain one legally. If broke me to find that there was a retails store within the city vicinity who actually sold those Plasma Guns on site and on their eBay page!!! But I didn't want to purchase it as they were asking for double what I paid for one! And they only had one of the two guns as well. I guess the RE guns will be more of a challenge once more.

Worthy of the challange though. I think theres even a few places that import bb guns on a regular basis,wether you can get one through them is another possibilty. Because they are usually specialty shops maybe they can disarm it,make it non firing without damaging it. Then it becomes just a replica rather than a weapon. Of course though if necessary it has to able to be made to fire again as normal otherwise it then basically destroys any possible value if ever sold again.