PDA

View Full Version : My Final Fantasy Psp?

Ezonan
06-04-2012, 10:55 PM
hello, i have a final fantasy psp, that i want to sell, i am unsure on its worth though and im hoping you fellow collectors might be able to help me out

at time of writing the ones on ebay are all around £200... the thing is, they are slightly diffrent to mine, im not sure if mine is rarer or just diffrent

The ones on ebay and the others ones i could find are silver on both sides and mine is Final Fantasy on the back and Black on the front

here are a few pics

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/ezonan/WP_000360.jpg

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/ezonan/WP_000359.jpg

The model is psp-2002 going by the sticker under the battery.

any other details you need to know please ask and thanks in advance :)

p.s any serious offers i will consider i have a few games and other bits with it that i will be including but i want to work out what its worth first. thanks

Workshed
06-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Did you buy it second hand? It looks like someone has simply replaced the front...

vhal_x
06-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Yeah, definitely looks like the front of the casing has been replaced xx

Ezonan
06-05-2012, 12:32 AM
ok then thanks, i thought that could be the case... any idears what it would be worth in this condition?

vhal_x
06-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Will be worth less than the going rate for a proper one, definitely - but not sure by how much, sorry :) xx

Ezonan
06-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Will be worth less than the going rate for a proper one, definitely - but not sure by how much, sorry :) xx

np, thanks anyway, does anyone have any idear what i should be asking for? / any offers?

Likey
06-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Can you check the software to confirm what version this is? Whether it is a PSP fat or slim.

I think this one is worth up to £80 or so for a good condition Crisis Core PSP, with the black front it will lose a bit of value.

If this was mint or brand new then it'll be worth more. The ones on ebay that are £200+ are the Japanese one that are numbered (77,777 were available), worth a lot more if sealed or new/mint.

lhurgoyf
06-05-2012, 05:31 AM
The JP psp would have the xx/77,777 on the back (in the middle/left under the PSP ring) and have a similar silver front. These are the ones that command a $300-500 price tag on ebay and come in a shoebox.

AFAIK there was also a limited edition bundle released in UK with the same coloring which were not individually numbered. People still try to sell them at $200, but I do not know if people are buying them or if there is demand. The individually numbered version is more sought after.

The lack of the original box and the non-matching front plate would make it less likely a collector would want to get this one though. I think it would be closer to what a non-standard color PSP-2000 would fetch used.