PDA

View Full Version : Okami HD Japan Retail help

LiquidEffect
06-21-2012, 02:50 AM
Does anyone know which Japanese site will carry the disc based version of Okami HD? It seems Japan will only be getting the retail version while NA gets it digital.

If anyone can find me a site that sells it for 19.99 and ships to the states or canada that would be great.

Thank you.

Ryu Kazama
06-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Probably the standard sites - play-asia, yesasia etc. They're not listed yet but they should get them I think.

gurpswoo1
06-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Won't be any that will ship to CA / US for $20. Will have to wait on pre-owned copies to show up.

Ryu Kazama
06-21-2012, 12:09 PM
There's an e-Capcom version too. Hopefully it won't be stupid expensive. Hopefully...

gurpswoo1
06-21-2012, 10:53 PM
You ask and you shall receive

Normal Edition: http://www.play-asia.com/Okami_Zekkeiban_HD_Remaster/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-5031.html

Limited E-capcom editiion http://www.play-asia.com/Okami_Zekkeiban_HD_Remaster_ecapcom_MankaioukaDama _Limited_Editi/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-502z.html

Madigan
06-22-2012, 12:03 AM
I pre ordered the capcom edition (I'm not going to buy it, but... oh well just in case :D )

Thanks

Ryu Kazama
06-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Told you so.

Ordered!

Confused at why Fedex Eco costs less than Air Economy to UK..and it's quicker! Then again...I think I did this method for my SFxTekken and that never arrived. Hmm...

vhal_x
06-22-2012, 10:32 AM
So they won't charge up front? xx

vhal_x
06-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Well, yet another thing to add to the shit list. Preordered this since it says on the site that you won't be charged until dispatch if using a card. Only to go to the bank today to find out I've been charged. Fucking. Hell.

I can't seem to catch a break. So have cancelled this one for now and will try and reorder nearer the time, although chances are it'll end up selling out. FML :facepalm: xx

OniRyo
06-25-2012, 03:01 PM
Got to say this is quite expensive, but i pre-ordered the Okami Limited Edition anyways(e-capcom edition), i just hope it's worth it!.

Ryu Kazama
06-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Hm, they shouldn't charge you straight away.

Then again, I've had something charged from me and this is the only thing I can see that matches...

vhal_x
06-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to charge me, but this seems to be the only thing that I can see that it could be.

Was charged £135.77 (or something like that) whereas this was supposedly working out to £131.40 (again, rough estimate) but sometimes my bank will charge a tiny percentage more if it's an overseas payment (charges me an extra £1 if it's to Amazon US for example) so figured it must be this :( xx

sleepwalker
06-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Did you use PayPal? Because if you are using PayPal then they charge you right away, for Credit Cards I believe they wait till closer to the release date.

vhal_x
06-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Nope, used my card because it stated that any other method would be charged right away :(

So have cancelled now, and waiting for the money to go back into my bank, since it used up some of my rent money LOL xx

gurpswoo1
06-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Play-asia pre-charge your credit card and only fully process it when time to dispatch. It is a sort of payment hold but without the funds being taken.

Are you are using a debit card as oppose to credit card?

Also the e-capcom edition is now soldout. you can still get e-capcom nomal edition though.

vhal_x
06-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Yeah it was debit card, as I don't have a credit card - dammit. Just when I cancel it goes out of stock :(

Would the pre-charge have went back into my bank instead of just holding? Damn xx

OniRyo
06-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Damn Vhal!, if you still want it though it's available at: http://www.yamato-touch.com/product_info.php?products_id=15308

But with Yamato-Touch the delivery wasn't so great, they sent it without a box when i got my Dragon's Dogma Limited Edition, so maybe if you put in the note that you would prefer it to be sent in a box, that might work, but the problem is with this website that you will have to charge before the release date(as far as i know).

It seems i got quite lucky though, because i ordered it just before it soldout, now i'm definitely not going to cancel this order.

vhal_x
06-26-2012, 07:56 AM
Can't order from YT either since theyh charge up front, that was the reason I had to cancel :( xx

Ryu Kazama
06-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Play-asia pre-charge your credit card and only fully process it when time to dispatch. It is a sort of payment hold but without the funds being taken.

Are you are using a debit card as oppose to credit card?

Also the e-capcom edition is now soldout. you can still get e-capcom nomal edition though.

Makes sense. CDJapan does the same thing (and then ends up charging a bit after I even get the product) but quite sure it's a more recent thing for PA.

The e-Capcom one sold out a couple days ago then returned last night. So it may turn up again.

gurpswoo1
06-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Yeah it was debit card, as I don't have a credit card - dammit. Just when I cancel it goes out of stock :(

Would the pre-charge have went back into my bank instead of just holding? Damn xx

Not sure how it works with Debit cards but I think only when credit cards are used can they charge you later.

Another choice is Nin-nin games, which works out at about £125 delivered.

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/import-japon-playstation-3-jeux-neufs/3745-okami-zekkeiban-perfect-edition-hd-remaster-edition-limitee-e-capcom-ps3-fr.html

Again no charge until dispatch but not sure if that is credit cards only.

OniRyo
06-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Not sure how it works with Debit cards but I think only when credit cards are used can they charge you later.

Another choice is Nin-nin games, which works out at about £125 delivered.

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/import-japon-playstation-3-jeux-neufs/3745-okami-zekkeiban-perfect-edition-hd-remaster-edition-limitee-e-capcom-ps3-fr.html

Again no charge until dispatch but not sure if that is credit cards only.

The Buyer may complete his payment by means of: online credit card payment / Paypal, International money transfer, European money transfer, or French money transfer.

There's your answer i suppose! :)