PDA

View Full Version : Collection Intervention- Syfy Network US

HIPPEEDUDE
08-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Has anyone besides me watched this show so far & thought maybe i need help too,lol. If it continues i can see video games being included in there somewhere. Some of the collections so far have been amazing but,a bit out of control. One guy had 30,000 comic books in boxes,can anyone say holy cow,lol:D If you havent seen it yet,check it out. So far there has been some good advice & opinions about collecting that can be related to collecting anything. Things like collect what you love,display what you love,protect things,storage of things is important & importantly condition,condition,condition as well as many other ideas that all of us could probably look at implementing in some way

vhal_x
08-31-2012, 02:39 PM
Haven't heard of this show, I've got the UK Syfy so hopefully it'll be on there too :D xx

HIPPEEDUDE
08-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Its not on here at the moment either,i managed to get the first few episodes online. Heres the link to the website,it has a few things you can watch. I dunno,could be just me but i find these sort of things interesting,it has at least made me sit down to think about & re-evaluate my collection,lol
http://www.syfy.com/collectionintervention

Xmo
08-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Omg its Hippeedude. I've been trying to figure out who was that Australian person I sold an item to before :D

HIPPEEDUDE
08-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Omg its Hippeedude. I've been trying to figure out who was that Australian person I sold an item to before :D

OMG,you forgot? How can you have forgotten,it was such a memorable transaction i didnt think you would forgot,lol. What i cant remember is if i left you feedback yet:)
Will check that for you now & if not will leave you some:D

Xmo
08-31-2012, 06:26 PM
OMG,you forgot? How can you have forgotten,it was such a memorable transaction i didnt think you would forgot,lol. What i cant remember is if i left you feedback yet:)
Will check that for you now & if not will leave you some:D

I know, there are so many aussies on this forum lol
Thanks for the feedback, that will sure make me remember it :D
I was going to ask you a question about shipping prices, but can't remember your name hahahaha I thought it was Letrico so I asked him instead :rotf:

Anyhow to stay on topic, the show is now the 1st priority on my DVR lol
I would like to see what these collectors has to offer :D
If you could find "Toy Hunter" on your Television, its a great show also.
Its a collector who buys and sells, but what's more interesting is the people who collects the toys.

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/toy-hunter

HIPPEEDUDE
09-01-2012, 01:19 AM
I know, there are so many aussies on this forum lol
Thanks for the feedback, that will sure make me remember it :D
I was going to ask you a question about shipping prices, but can't remember your name hahahaha I thought it was Letrico so I asked him instead :rotf:

Anyhow to stay on topic, the show is now the 1st priority on my DVR lol
I would like to see what these collectors has to offer :D
If you could find "Toy Hunter" on your Television, its a great show also.
Its a collector who buys and sells, but what's more interesting is the people who collects the toys.

http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/toy-hunter

Oh well,i hope you got the answers you needed anyway:D
Havent seen Toy Hunter yet,will watch it today sometime. I have found the pilot they did at comic-con so will have a look at that & try to find the other few episodes. I know some of these episodes dont directly relate to what this forums about but i think the ideas for display,what to collect etc can relate to almost anything anyone collects & be in some ways helpful:)

themidlandmaster
09-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Us Aussies do seem over represented here

Deubeuliou
09-02-2012, 11:18 PM
So that we in the rest of the world can find Australian exclusive editions more easily :D

Xmo
09-02-2012, 11:23 PM
So that we in the rest of the world can find Australian exclusive editions more easily :D

LOL true :rotf:

themidlandmaster
09-03-2012, 12:34 PM

As long as people reciprocate I'm happy to :v: