PDA

View Full Version : Anybody used these guys before?

Benster
09-15-2012, 12:06 AM
I've been looking to purchase The metal gear solid 3 premium package for a while now but I wasn't too sure whether I'd be better getting it off of ebay or from these guys here http://www.jap-sai.com/Games/Metal_Gear_Solid_3/Metal_Gear_Solid_3.htm.

Anyone used these guys before?.

it's either them or play-import, or anyone else that someone suggests :).

Thankyou and apologies if I have not put this in the correct section, I have used this site for a while now but haven't posted very much. The work you guys put into keeping this place updated is inspiring :).

Twisted
09-15-2012, 03:31 AM
NO..but on your request..they don't specify at all if it's a new item or a used item..my hunch would be there an honest seller..only because as i was looking though there website,..and some sonic related games,..they actually do mini reviews and write in large letters.."this is really not a good game" next to the price :D..first time i seen a retailer criticize there own products and detract sales :D

Thetof91
09-16-2012, 08:24 AM
It is under about that it is only very good/complete condition goods they sell :)

1 - Condition

We only deal in 'very good / complete' condition goods. Every item in stock is considered to be in top condition.

Please note that there is a difference between 'good condition' and 'brand new'... If you are looking for an 'as-new' cardboard box game from 1983, know that something like that simply isn't possible to find anymore. Not at a reasonable price anyways.

Benster
09-16-2012, 05:20 PM
It is under about that it is only very good/complete condition goods they sell :)

I completely missed that section, derp.

Cheers for the help you two :).