PDA

View Full Version : [WTB] Full Metal Alchemist DVD Volumes 11, 12 & 13

Cosmic_Link
11-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Want To Buy
Title: Full Metal Alchemist Volumes 11, 12 & 13
Platform: DVD
Region: 1
Condition: Any so long as it is complete.(Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

A bit of an odd request, but I know there are lots of great members here, so thought it would be the best place! :D

I would like any American Members to keep an eye open for me in any local stores they may happen to go into that sell second hand DVDs. Basically I want the last 3 Volumes of the original FMA series. Volume 11, 12 and 13 in Region 1.

Here's the catch though, there are 2 different versions released on region 1 it seems. "The Viridian Collection" and the standard version. I want the standard one which I assume is the first release. It comes with a little booklet which you can see in the picture below.

This is the Viridian Collection one which I don't want as it doesn't come with the book which is in the other pic. You can see which version it is by the silver logo in the top left.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/CIMG0005.jpg

This is how the ones I do want, look. No logo in top left and comes with the Alchemist book and other advertisement fliers. This one is number 10. I need 11, 12 and 13 still. Including the Black Alchemy book that is with it. I don't want it if that book isn't with it. I would also like it if the cover is undamaged too. :D

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/CIMG0006.jpg

I also don't want to pay a fortune for them! lol Would be great if one member can get all 3 for me. :D Don't really want to pay more than $20 for all 3 DVDs before shipping it to me as they can be bought as cheap as $5 each on amazon, but they only have stock photos and I don't want to end up with a Viridian collection one again! >.<

Cheers guys! :D

Ryu Kazama
12-01-2012, 12:02 AM
An interesting one as I was once looking for them years ago. Obvious one, but have you looked at eBay? That's where I was seeing them. I was mostly looking for the three tins though.

To this day I don't think I finished completing it. I bought the first 2 tins and then filled with UK versions....now easier to just get them on bluray.

Good luck though!

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah, I've looked on eBay, but most of them are stock pics and the ones that aren't are more than I want to pay and/or the Viridian collection versions. >.<

I was looking at trying to get them a couple of years ago too, but lost interest. Need those last 3 for my tins. Got them at a steal about 2yrs ago for ?25 with the DVDs in region 1 upto volume 10 and region 2 from 11-13. I already had the set in region 2, but wanted the tins and thought might aswell complete the region 2 set too! Lol I want those books though, which I know we're later included in the UK series boxsets.

Will keep this thread here incase somebody happens to be able to help! Lol

kittychloe
12-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Did you ever play the FMA ps2 games?

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 08:27 PM
I never did play them. I never got a PS2 until really late into it's life and even then I didn't get many games for it. I had a Gamecube and that was enough for me! :P

They any good? o.0