Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 06:46 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham
Default [WTB] Full Metal Alchemist DVD Volumes 11, 12 & 13

Want To Buy
Title: Full Metal Alchemist Volumes 11, 12 & 13
Platform: DVD
Region: 1
Condition: Any so long as it is complete.(Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

A bit of an odd request, but I know there are lots of great members here, so thought it would be the best place!

I would like any American Members to keep an eye open for me in any local stores they may happen to go into that sell second hand DVDs. Basically I want the last 3 Volumes of the original FMA series. Volume 11, 12 and 13 in Region 1.

Here's the catch though, there are 2 different versions released on region 1 it seems. "The Viridian Collection" and the standard version. I want the standard one which I assume is the first release. It comes with a little booklet which you can see in the picture below.

This is the Viridian Collection one which I don't want as it doesn't come with the book which is in the other pic. You can see which version it is by the silver logo in the top left.

This is how the ones I do want, look. No logo in top left and comes with the Alchemist book and other advertisement fliers. This one is number 10. I need 11, 12 and 13 still. Including the Black Alchemy book that is with it. I don't want it if that book isn't with it. I would also like it if the cover is undamaged too.

I also don't want to pay a fortune for them! lol Would be great if one member can get all 3 for me. Don't really want to pay more than $20 for all 3 DVDs before shipping it to me as they can be bought as cheap as $5 each on amazon, but they only have stock photos and I don't want to end up with a Viridian collection one again! >.<

Cheers guys!
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:02 AM

Ryu Kazama's Flag is: UK
Default Re: [WTB] Full Metal Alchemist DVD Volumes 11, 12 & 13

An interesting one as I was once looking for them years ago. Obvious one, but have you looked at eBay? That's where I was seeing them. I was mostly looking for the three tins though.

To this day I don't think I finished completing it. I bought the first 2 tins and then filled with UK versions....now easier to just get them on bluray.

Good luck though!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:49 AM

Yeah, I've looked on eBay, but most of them are stock pics and the ones that aren't are more than I want to pay and/or the Viridian collection versions. >.<

I was looking at trying to get them a couple of years ago too, but lost interest. Need those last 3 for my tins. Got them at a steal about 2yrs ago for ?25 with the DVDs in region 1 upto volume 10 and region 2 from 11-13. I already had the set in region 2, but wanted the tins and thought might aswell complete the region 2 set too! Lol I want those books though, which I know we're later included in the UK series boxsets.

Will keep this thread here incase somebody happens to be able to help! Lol
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:46 AM

kittychloe's Flag is: Australia Act/Nsw

Did you ever play the FMA ps2 games?
Old 12-01-2012, 08:27 PM

I never did play them. I never got a PS2 until really late into it's life and even then I didn't get many games for it. I had a Gamecube and that was enough for me!

They any good? o.0

Closed Thread