Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2013, 09:30 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default KnightOfTruth - "You'll Never Defeat Aaaaaanndross!"

KnightOfTruth's Humble Collection
(Updated When I Can)

Greetings CE fans! I've been lurking long enough and figured I'd just give my complements to the great community that's here and go ahead and add my name to the ranks!

First off let me say: I'm a huge Suikoden fan, Zelda fan, Metroid fan (and Nintendo fan in general). While I don't have the funds to have as great of a collection as some, I try to find good deals (Thank God for patience!) - but if you run across any rare-er items please feel free to let me know as I try to keep some set aside for just such an occasion!

Beyond my Zelda collection though, I'm a huge Mass Effect & Assassin's Creed fan - though I don't go all crazy-like buying everything for those franchises (a man's gotta eat right?). I also have recently been taken by the new Tomb Raider reboot and have been trying to get my hands on all things pertaining to that (for my bro too!)! I was a late-comer to the Halo series, but I've been collecting those too! I've got quite a few Xbox 360 CEs that I've amassed over the years (nothing as rare as some I've seen on here) - but like I'm sure everyone else here - I've got a fever, and cowbell isn't going to cut it!

I got rid of nearly my entire retro collection years ago, but there's a few things I've still got in storage that somehow survived by living at my mom's or elsewhere. I'll post those items when I get around to unpacking/finding them all. In the meantime, here's a list of what I've currently got where I'm living now - I've uploaded photos of new additions later in the thread (starting on page 4) but will replace this first post with some pics of everything eventually.

I'll have to snap some photos when I get a chance, but for now just thought I'd "say hello" and ramble off a few things that I know I've got in the basement!

Looking forward to celebrating one of my hobbies on here with everyone and just thought I'd give a big friendly, "Hello!"

[360]
Spoiler!

[Xbox One]
Spoiler!

[Wii /Wii U]
Spoiler!

[3DS/DS]
Spoiler!

[Retro]

[Books/Guides]
Spoiler!

[Cel Art/Lithographs]
Spoiler!

[Art/Posters]
Spoiler!

[Figures]
Spoiler!

[Statues]
Spoiler!

[Misc.]
Spoiler!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 01-05-2016 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Added links to the posts on here, added "retro" section, added new stuff so Secret Santa doesn't send me coal!