Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 07:52 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default Re: WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More

Updated 1st Post.
Llama.
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 10-02-2014, 08:37 PM

Default Re: WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More

1st Post Updated as I've picked up a few more things YAY! (and also added one or two! BOO!).
Wombat.
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 10-10-2014, 06:36 PM

Updated 1st post - decided to pull out a few things I've been searching for and share them with all of you and add them under their own subheading for another of my favorite franchises! Yay "Lunar"!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 10-10-2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:17 PM

Seesternmann's Flag is: Germany

Hi, I'm new to the community (will create Introducing Thread in the next few days) and so I'm still browsing through the forum. So I just noticed you're looking for the Nintendo RPG Coins (those you could get by register Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story & Pandora's Tower I assume ?)

Well, I got them in their black/dark-blue box with outer sleeve. So if you're interested just let me know. If necessary I can show some pics. :-)
Old 10-10-2014, 09:48 PM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest
Talking Re: WTB: Knight's "Ooo I Want That" Thread - AC/Zelda/Suikoden/Halo & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Anything highlighted in red means its at the top of my list or difficult to find!
Oh, gotcha. At first I thought red stuff meant recently added to your list, or maybe recently acquired. I saw the Wind Waker scroll was highlighted and did a double take. By the way, do you happen to know how many of those scrolls were officially produced? I've seen unofficial ones for sale that still look really impressive. Are you only interested in the official ones?
Old 10-11-2014, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesternmann View Post
Hi, I'm new to the community (will create Introducing Thread in the next few days) and so I'm still browsing through the forum. So I just noticed you're looking for the Nintendo RPG Coins (those you could get by register Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story & Pandora's Tower I assume ?)

Well, I got them in their black/dark-blue box with outer sleeve. So if you're interested just let me know. If necessary I can show some pics. :-)
Hi there Sees! I'm TOTALLY interested! I'll send you a PM in a bit! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwatasan View Post
Oh, gotcha. At first I thought red stuff meant recently added to your list, or maybe recently acquired. I saw the Wind Waker scroll was highlighted and did a double take. By the way, do you happen to know how many of those scrolls were officially produced? I've seen unofficial ones for sale that still look really impressive. Are you only interested in the official ones?
Yeah, only interested in the official ones. I have the step-by-step instructions on how to make them myself (and honestly would trust my own abilities to be higher quality than the best I've seen out there). I've considered making one myself just to have as a display piece, but it still doesn't replace the desire to have one of the original pieces. Been looking for that piece for quite some time and just never seemed to have the $ available at the same time they've popped up. But maybe now I'll be able to find one?

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 10-12-2014, 01:52 PM

Venner's Flag is: UK England

Hey I have

LoZ: Spirit Tracks Limited Edition (Big Tin) (UK)

The game is still sealed but i opened the tin.

Old 10-12-2014, 01:58 PM

LowlyAssassin's Flag is: UK Coventry, England, United Kingdom
Send a message via MSN to LowlyAssassin

Will get you a secret Santa present of something from this list maybe
Old 10-12-2014, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venner View Post
Hey I have

LoZ: Spirit Tracks Limited Edition (Big Tin) (UK)

The game is still sealed but i opened the tin.
Sweet! PM sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowlyAssassin View Post
Will get you a secret Santa present of something from this list maybe
Awwww!!!! Well, shucks! but wait... Doesn't that mean it wouldn't be a "secret Santa" since you're telling me? Speaking of which we need to get that thread going! It's already October!!! If not, I guess we can just buy things for people and send them stuff!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 10-13-2014, 01:20 AM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
Speaking of which we need to get that thread going! It's already October!!! If not, I guess we can just buy things for people and send them stuff!
Yeah! I watched last year and would love to participate this year! I've been wondering when someone was going to initiate. Haven't seen vhal around lately
Closed Thread