Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 04:44 PM
CE.o News Team

Ayiu's Flag is: Europe Europe
Default The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collector's Edition Revealed, Game Exclusive

Just a few hours ago, Game announced via a Facebook post that there will be a Collector's Edition for Link's newest Nintendo 3DS adventure?The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. The game will be released on November 22 and is confirmed as Game exclusive.

For a price of ?49.99 GBP the Collector's Edition of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds comes with the following:
  • Zelda?The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds boxed copy
  • Link's Awakening digital download code
  • Zelda musical cartridge chest: The musical treasure chest holds a collection of Nintendo 3DS carts and plays the series' distinct chest opening melody
  • A0 glossy exclusive artwork poster

Artwork not Final!

Also for those of you who did not already know, here is a short heads-up on the The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Limited Edition 3DS XL which is coming to Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Launching on the same day as the game, the console will set you back another ?199.99 GBP/ $269.95 AUD.

The Zelda bundle includes the game The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, downloadable via a provided code. Also you should keep in mind that it does not include a power adapter, which needs to be purchased separately.

Pre-orders can be placed at the the Nintendo UK online store or at EB Games Australia

Thanks to comaamen86 for the Collector's Edition news and to vhal_x & Iwatasan for the heads up on the Limited Edition console!... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:20 PM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States
Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collector's Edition Revealed, Game Exc

I Wish NTSC got something for the game
Old 10-18-2013, 07:55 PM

kittychloe's Flag is: Australia Act/Nsw
Default Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collector's Edition Revealed, Game Exc

Looks like the chest is a pre order bonus in aus, not a ce here it seems
Old 10-19-2013, 09:40 PM

asian1skill's Flag is: Canada

Yeah is north america getting this as well?
Old 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM

If you only want the chest it seems like preordering in aus is the best option given exchange rates, if the uk get a ce and aus don't then uk is a better choice for that
Old 10-20-2013, 04:56 AM

CHUNKU's Flag is: Australia

in Australia if you pre order the game at EB you get the musical chest. its too bad because it does not come with the 3ds xl bundle but luckily I know the manager at my local store pretty well so he can get an extra one shipped in for me c:
Old 10-20-2013, 05:05 PM

Artemisthemp's Flag is: Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittychloe View Post
If you only want the chest it seems like preordering in aus is the best option given exchange rates, if the uk get a ce and aus don't then uk is a better choice for that
Keep in mind GAME doesn't ship ?re order bonus over 1kg outside UK

Sent from Galaxy Nexus (4.3) using Taptalk 4
Old 10-20-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisthemp View Post
Keep in mind GAME doesn't ship ?re order bonus over 1kg outside UK

Sent from Galaxy Nexus (4.3) using Taptalk 4
The picture shows a box for game so I assumed it would just come in the box with the game, I'm not sure if aus will post preorder items over seas but they post them to my house I hope, if I had the money I would get a few
Old 10-20-2013, 05:42 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

I think Artemis meant that GAME don't ship orders over 1KG outside of the UK, and also they don't ship any preorder bonuses out of the UK (although the preorder bonus thing doesn't apply here as it's now an edition rather than a bonus) xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 10-20-2013, 05:44 PM

Lucky ukians.. I'm happy with a musical toy chest
Closed Thread