Edition Name: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Collector's Edition
Platform(s): PC DVD/Mac
Region(s): UK
Publisher: Blizzard
Release Date: 25/03/2014
Price (RRP): ?64.99
Bar Code: ASIN: B00H4PW0K2
Package Description:
Content Description: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls PC/Mac Game - The full version of the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls game on DVD-ROM.
Behind the Scenes Blu-ray/DVD Two-Disc Set - Meet the teams behind the Reaper of Souls expansion with this Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set, featuring interviews, roundtable discussions and behind-the-scenes commentary.
Reaper of Souls Soundtrack - Expand your music collection with the full Reaper of Souls soundtrack on CD.
The Art of Reaper of Souls - Explore the vast collection of artwork that went into the creation of Diablo III?s first expansion. This hardback volume depicts the game?s full artistic develop, from early sketches to final 3D renders.
Malthael Mouse Pad - Equip your gaming desk with this ghostly mouse pad, featuring the impenetrable visage of Malthael, the Angel of Death.
In-Game Items:
Diablo III: Spectral Hound Minion & Aesthetic Artifacts - Charge through Sanctuary with your hellhound minion at your side, and transmogrify your gear with a trio of ageless helms and a full complement of Malthael-inspired weapons.
World of Warcraft: Treasure Goblin Pet - The treasure goblin comes and goes through his portals, stopping by to join you on your treasure-hunting expeditions throughout Azeroth.
StarCraft II: Crusader Portraits & Malthael Decals - Bring the fervor of the Zakarum to the far reaches of Koprulu Sector with these Crusader-inspired portraits and Malthael decals.[/b]

Link(s) to source(s): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diablo-III-R..._dp_p_t_1_KJBD
Old 12-25-2013, 06:27 AM
????????,,L

lhurgoyf's Flag is: United States NC
Default Re: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

*** PC Collector's Edition Added to Database ***
Old 01-13-2014, 02:49 AM

ceaddiction1228's Flag is: United States Massachusetts

Will this include the diablo 3 game as well, such as with new cd key, my last diablo 3 account got hacked so if i pre-order this one i want to be able to play again.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:31 AM

Sylfaris's Flag is: Germany Stuttgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaddiction1228 View Post
Will this include the diablo 3 game as well, such as with new cd key, my last diablo 3 account got hacked so if i pre-order this one i want to be able to play again.
guess not. There was never a blizzard addon which automaticlly included the "main-game". You ll need to buy a new Diablo3 game. Or you contact the Blizzard support.

Links:

Old 01-13-2014, 05:43 AM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceaddiction1228 View Post
Nope no expansions ever include the original. Just a money milking technique. You can buy D3 for around 10-15 dollar now if you really want but best you reclaim your account with blizzard to keep your achievements.

Old 01-13-2014, 05:53 AM

I cant reclaim I tried and they pretty much said. . U gave us a bunch of information but its still not good enough. The only achievements ill be bummed about is the secret levels but otherwise I didnt have anything special. Guess ill have to see when the time comes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2014, 06:54 AM

Sylfaris's Flag is: Germany Stuttgart

what they didn't gave you the acc back?`Even if you send em your cd-keys? with pictures?

Links:

Old 01-13-2014, 07:07 AM

Thetof91's Flag is: Denmark Kolding

Ye you should get it back if you got proof like cd-keys.. But maybe you bought it digital? But then you should still have a reciept of it somewhere that is proof enough..

But else with new Loot 2.0 and Paragon 2.0 it is going to be much better to play.. Really much easier to find good item you can use and so on..

I got Diablo 3 for Xbox360, where it is like Loot and Paragon 1.5... Like I get at least 1 legendary each hour, that is setting it low, and now legendary is usefull, not like in start of Diablo 3 where they where just crap.. Also things have a smart rolling system where it roles more with your main stats, so on DH you get DEX and Wizard you get INT... It is so much more fun to play right now Xbox than playing it on PC.. And Paragon Lvl is shared over your account..
Old 01-13-2014, 01:47 PM

I might have to buy one for console, but guys they never asked me for proof of my cd key. I wish I would've thought of that sooner, but no big deal, This collectors edition looks to be exciting either way, hopefully can save up and snag it since I do enjoy when I did play.