Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Lounge > General Collecting Chat

Old 10-17-2014, 05:51 PM

Rsm7's Flag is: Spain
Default Madrid Games Week (Spain)

Well, I don't know if you heard about this event that is taking place in my country this weekend. It's not the same as Comic Con, but...it's something I suppose. This year is the second edition.

I will be there this sunday, so I'll post here some pics and interesting information if I find it. There will be demos from The Order, Assassin's, Dragon Age...and many more that I'm still looking for. The Witcher 3 game will be there too, but not for playing. In continuous closed sessions for 100 people or so, they'll show a gameplay (in spanish I think).

Cannot wait to go!!!
Old 10-20-2014, 01:46 AM

Rsm7's Flag is: Spain
Default Re: Madrid Games Week (Spain)

Hi guys! Well...I've got many things to say. But...as I'm very tired and it's TWD time and then sleep...I'll just advance a great new (until the full review tomorrow)
This cutie came home with me today.

It cost 20 euro less than the normal price...couldn't resist it. But...there's an incredible fact behind this story.
My mother decided to come with my bf and I to spend the day at the event (I could even say she had fun, I still can't believe it). She has NEVER EVER in my life bought anything related to videogames...and when I was about to pay...she decided to buy it as a gift!

Next stop...Gamescom? Who knows! lol