Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Items for Sale or Trade

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 03:39 PM

Ayatane's Flag is: Canada
Exclamation WTT: Very Good Final Fantasy Mystic Quest NA SNES for Sealed FF Game(s)

Hello everyone!

As the title states, I want to trade my old FF Mystic Quest for one or many FF sealed games (depending on their value of course).

I really like this piece I kept in my storage, but I am more of a sealed game collector.

It is in what I consider a very good condition considering it's age and it's still working fine. But since condition is subjective, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Spoiler!

I am looking for many FF games with original seal unbroken on any console, but especially PS2 and older. I can be NA, PAL or Japan version.

Please contact me by PM if you need more picture or to discuss a fair deal.

As per request here's a list of ideas:

NOTE: They aren't indeed to be of equal value. It's some most wated. We can arrange to add money to the trade to balance:

- Final Fantasy Famicom I, II, III, IV or VI (New, they didn't came sealed)
- Final Fantasy Anthology Black Label NA or PAL
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance GBA
- Final Fantasy IV Advance GBA
- Final Fantasy VI Advance GBA

I stay open to other offers.

Thank you!

Last edited by Ayatane; 07-19-2016 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:24 PM

sonicpro's Flag is: Belgium riemst
Default Re: WTT: Very Good Final Fantasy Mystic Quest NA SNES for Sealed FF Game(s)

i might know this, but ill ask to be sure! u dont sell this by any chance do u ?
Old 07-18-2016, 05:52 PM

Default Re: WTT: Very Good Final Fantasy Mystic Quest NA SNES for Sealed FF Game(s)

Hello!

You guessed right. If I cannot add something to my collection, I prefer that this one stays there

Sorry!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:36 AM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

Since you're not selling it, do you know what things in particular you're looking for for it? It's in much better condition than the FF:MQ I've got and would love to trade for it, but don't have anything "extra" at the moment. If you provide a list, I can see what I can find around for you and pick something up for the trade.

(Also, MQ tends to be one of the least valuable FF games in my experience, so almost ANY sealed copy of any other FF is likely to be a big price difference -- unless we're talking FFX-2 or another PS2 or more-recent one?) (Edit: Also, only talking about NTSC formats since I never looked for non-NA final fantasy games)
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 07-19-2016 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-19-2016, 02:15 PM

Hello!

I know it's not the most valuable SNES game. I didn't post a list because I didn't want to start a price/value debate here.

Prices are all over the place for this item depending on quality and completion. Latest of similar condition I saw on auction went for 90 CAD$ some days ago. You can find more or less.

Even sealed game prices can change a lot if you wander off ebay and amazon. Just got FF X Black Label at 20 USD of SE store while they sell for 90 USD on ebay (or I might have been lucky).

Anyhow, I added a list of most wanted as per request. As stated, I don't believe they are all of equal value. We can add money to the trade to make it even.

Taking for sending PMs!

Last edited by Ayatane; 07-19-2016 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-28-2016, 03:25 PM

Still available!
Closed Thread