Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Lounge > General Collecting Chat

Old 08-23-2016, 10:57 PM

BAD-WAYNE's Flag is: United States Texas
Default Stay away from CineShop-Museum

So some of you might have read my plea for help a while back so I thought I would give you an update. In late April I purchased the Life-size Big Daddy and Little Sister set from a place called Cineshop-Museum in France; price plus shipping was just under $7,000 USD. I was told I would receive the statues in mid June at the latest, then I was told there was a delay and it would be the first week of July, then I got a reply in mid-July stating they would look into it and that was the last I heard from them...still no statues. In early August I asked you guys to email them inquiring about products; a few of you did and received immediate responses so we know they are still there but they won't answer my inquiries. Fortunately PayPal issued me a refund today and is seeking compensation but they haven't responded to PayPal either.

I've followed this company for years but never made a purchase. They have some very hard to find items and decent customer feedback but after this incident I would recommend steering clear; $7000 is a lot of money...what else are they willing to do.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2016, 11:09 PM

Veggz's Flag is: Norway
Default Re: Stay away from CineShop-Museum

Damn that sucks. Sad that you didn't get your statues, even though you got the money back Isn't it possible to report them? Maybe someone in France could do something? Companies like this should be closed right away.