Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > SteelBook Collecting

Old 11-04-2016, 08:16 AM
Site Supporter

Gunmaster51's Flag is: Canada Toronto, Canada
Default Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Steelbook

So, it looks like the steelbook for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will only be available with the Legacy Pro Edition of the game. This edition will only be sold by Gamestop in the USA and EB Games in Canada.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:34 PM

Nachtfalke's Flag is: Germany
Default Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Steelbook

For shame to be honest. I'm not interested in the season pass nor I would support such a thing. Seems like the efforts from Activision for this game release were at a minimum. No Collector's Edition and even the Modern Warfare Remastered is only tied with Infinite Warfare. They could atleast do a nice package for that alone, like they did with previous games - just without the season pass.

I'll pass.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Site Supporter

Gunmaster51's Flag is: Canada Toronto, Canada
Default Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Steelbook

Yeah, the only reason I'm even interested in this Legacy Pro edition is the steelbook and the COD4 Remaster. Would love to go back and play that again. But the Legacy Pro edition is $155 here in Canada. That's way too steep, considering that I have very little interest in Infinite Warfare and zero interest in its season pass.

Publishers need to stop the practice of forcing a game's season pass into the Collector's Edition. It just unnecessarily drives up the CE's cost.

Luckily, there doesn't appear to be a lot of demand for this Legacy Pro edition. So, hopefully Gamestop drops the price in a couple of months when they have to get rid of the unsold inventory.