Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 07:16 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)
Default Agarest: Generation of War Zero Collector's Edition Euro PAL exclusive

This sort of came out of the blue but it looks like Europe will be getting the Collector's Edition treatment for the recently announce Agarest: Generation of War Zero.

The Collector's Edition will contain the following:
  • Blu-ray PS3 game (with double sided inlay + colour manual)
  • A3 double sided poster showing on one side the concept drawing of the image used on the inlay and on the other the finished coloured artwork
  • Agarest: GoWZ Original Soundtrack.
  • 3 x 3D lenticular art cards
  • All of this will be packaged neatly in to a Collector's Edition box.
Also if you pre-order the game direct from the publisher (Ghostlight), you have the  option to also purchase a Limited Edition Black T-shirt (original design to Ghostlight Smile).

Currently only the PS3 version is confirmed with Ghostlight yet to secure the rights to the Xbox 360 version.

As of yet only the UK is confirmed but other European countries are expected to get this, be on the lookout.

There is currently no confirmed release date.

Pre-orders will take place soon, for those in the UK who want to get the limited Edition T-shirt. You will be able to pre-order from the Ghostlight website here:Â Agarest: Generation of War Zero Collector's Edition + Â T-Shirt

Database entry:Â Agarest: Generation of War Zero Collector's Edition PS3 [2]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="510" caption="Agarest: Generations of War Zero Collector's Edition"]
[/caption]... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:19 PM

evilvort3x's Flag is: England
Default Re: Agarest: Generation of War Zero Collector's Edition Euro PAL exclusive

will be getting this
Old 05-13-2011, 06:06 AM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich
Default Re: Agarest: Generation of War Zero Collector's Edition Euro PAL exclusive

It certainly did come out of the blue!

I would be interested in this, but I would like to make sure that there's not going to be an X360 version before I commit myself to the PS3 version. Please keep us notified, especially if an X360 version is announced. Confirmation either way would be appreciated
Old 05-18-2011, 10:40 AM

ghostlight_ross's Flag is: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini-Phoenix View Post
It certainly did come out of the blue!

I would be interested in this, but I would like to make sure that there's not going to be an X360 version before I commit myself to the PS3 version. Please keep us notified, especially if an X360 version is announced. Confirmation either way would be appreciated
Unfortunately at the moment there are no plans for a Xbox 360 release.

I can confirm however that this collector's edition is available through our webstore throughout the PAL region.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:48 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

^ thanks for the update, Do you know when pre-orders are opening? Also do you have any idea on the numbers being produced.

Many thanks
Old 05-18-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
^ thanks for the update, Do you know when pre-orders are opening? Also do you have any idea on the numbers being produced.

Many thanks
No sorry. You best bet is to keep an eye on the Ghostlight blog at http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/

or follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/Ghostlight_Ross

To get the latest updates.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Social Network Liaison

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlight_ross View Post
Unfortunately at the moment there are no plans for a Xbox 360 release.
Ok, thanks for that info. Does that mean that there might be an Xbox version after the release of the PS3 version, or is an Xbox version unlikely at all?

Quote:
I can confirm however that this collector's edition is available through our webstore throughout the PAL region.
Is this the only place we will be able to pre-order this CE, or will it also be available from other retailers, sans the T-shirt?
Old 05-19-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini-Phoenix View Post
Ok, thanks for that info. Does that mean that there might be an Xbox version after the release of the PS3 version, or is an Xbox version unlikely at all?

Is this the only place we will be able to pre-order this CE, or will it also be available from other retailers, sans the T-shirt?

I'd say its unlikely that thre will be an Xbox version. The Collectors edition will be available from other retailers without the T-Shirt
Old 05-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Social Network Liaison

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlight_ross View Post
I'd say its unlikely that thre will be an Xbox version. The Collectors edition will be available from other retailers without the T-Shirt

Ok, thanks for the reassurance. I look forward to when pre-orders go live, and will most likely order from your site as I really do like the look of that T-shirt!

The artwork looks amazing, and will be nice to have alongside the Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus CE artwork!
Old 06-24-2011, 10:03 AM

Just to let you guys know pre-orders have now gone live http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/games/s...ed-tshirt.html
Closed Thread