Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 01:14 PM

luckos's Flag is: Romania Romania
Exclamation Wanted: Dragon Ball Raging Blast Limited Edition

Interested in this limited steel book version. If anyone has it, let me know via PM.

Thanks,

L.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich
Default Re: Wanted: Dragon Ball Raging Blast Limited Edition

I have several sealed copies available. PAL X360 SteelBook version. If anyone is interested, then say so here or PM me
Old 08-24-2011, 07:29 PM

nipperkipper's Flag is: Great Britain Somewhere in Hyrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini-Phoenix View Post
I have several sealed copies available. PAL X360 SteelBook version. If anyone is interested, then say so here or PM me
If you have spares i would also be interested, i missed out on this
Old 08-25-2011, 12:16 AM
Social Network Liaison

I have three going spare. All three are brand new & sealed, although the shrinkwrap is not perfect. Will try and get some pictures up tomorrow if I remember
Old 08-25-2011, 08:26 AM

luckos's Flag is: Romania Romania

If you have a PS3 version I'm your man !!!
Old 08-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Social Network Liaison

Sorry about the delay guys. Here's a little example of the SteelBook:

As you can see from the above pics, condition of the shrinkwrap isn't too great, and there's a sticker posted on the outside of the seal in Portuguese. All three I have are in roughly the same condition

Also, in case it's hard to make out, this is a multilingual release and features English (main language), French, German, Italian, and Spanish as standard languages. There are quickstarts in Finnish, Swedish, and Portuguese, and the in-game audio is in Japanese / English as you would expect from an anime game

Here's a more detailed description of the condition. Let me know which one you would prefer (first come, first served). If you require additional pictures or any close-ups, then let me know and I will see what I can do for you

X360 SteelBook #1
- Best conditionThis copy is actually almost perfect. However, the sharp corners have poked through the shrinkwrap. It has two Portuguese import stickers at the top, and a replacement barcode sticker on the bottom. Contents intact

X360 SteelBook #2 - Missing barcode sticker

As with the above, there are signs of the sharp corners poking through the shrinkwrap, and also features the two Portuguese import stickers, but also has a piece of shrinkwrap missing where the replacement barcode sticker has been removed. There is also a column of vent holes running up the front of the shrinkwrap. Contents intact

X360 SteelBook #3 - Ripped shrinkwrap

This is the copy you can see above in the pictures. It is more or less in the same condition as the one above (#2), but has a portion of shrinkwrap ripped on the front. One of the corners on the back seems to have been bumped as well, although this only affects the outer plastic slipcover. The SteelBook is unaffected

X360 SteelBook #4 - Chipped corner

This is by far the worse
condition of the three. It has the two Portuguese import stickers, barcode sticker, and penetrated corners, but also has suffered some minor damage to one of the corners of the plastic slipcover, causing a minor dent to the booklet. However, the SteelBook is unaffected

All three of these are ideal for anyone looking to open and play the game, although ony the first is in good enough condition for any sealed collector

I will also operate a tiered pricing structure for these, where I expect a better price depending on condition, so please bear that in mind when stating which one you would like

I will try and get some more detailed pictures to you guys sometime next week if there is enough demand for them

Last edited by Gemini-Phoenix; 08-27-2011 at 07:50 AM.
Closed Thread