Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 06:24 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Question Dead Space and Resistance (all press kits)

EDIT 1.12.12:
I am back! I had to take a break for a few months from these forums. Currently I am feverishly desiring the Dead Space 1 and 2 press kits. If anyone knows anything (an ebay listing, a personal sale) please, if your not interested yourself, will you lend me a hand? I would be the happiest damn collector this side of Tennessee.

__________________________________________________ ______
NOTE:

I am willing to Sell or Trade to obtain a Press Kit for any game in the series' listed below.
If you have one of the items I desire, please post in this thread or send me a PM. Let me know what you want in return for a trade. I have TONS of collectibles I need to get rid of...

I have an almost complete Dead Space and Resistance collection (as far as "official" merchandise and collectibles are concerned). Mainly, I seek Dead Space 1 and 2 press kits, with Resistance 1 and 2 kits being secondary. The entire series' for each game below is also on my "priority" list to obtain Press Kits for, however these games DO NOT reflect my list of games I collect for; they are strictly for series' I desire press kits for. (Further below are pictures of my most desired press kits for Dead Space and Resistance series' and a little something very special for Dead Space):
  1. Dead Space
  2. Resistance
  3. Resident Evil
  4. Mass Effect
  5. Assassin's Creed
  6. The Elder Scrolls
  7. Battlefield
  8. Fallout
  9. Borderlands
  10. ICO
Dead Space 1 press kit:

Dead Space 2 press kit:

Dead Space Hand Replica

Resistance 1 press kit:

Resistance 2 press kit:

__________________________________________________ _____________

P.S.
I am an ENORMOUS Dead Space fan. I have almost all collectible games, merchandise and art except for maybe 1 or 2 things from foreign countries, a few art pieces and clothes from the Dead Space store and that's it! Of course, I only have all the "official" collectibles, and nothing is signed. To me, completing my collection is more important now than "rarity" such as items being signed or fan-made.

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Last edited by foreverflash; 01-12-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:37 AM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa
Default Re: Dead Space Press Kit?

Unrelated to the press kit sorry but I'm curious as to if you have the replica plasma cutter? Not the little dollar store thing from the CE but the expensive one that has actual lasers and actually rotates? I'd love to see some pics
Old 08-22-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1888 View Post
Unrelated to the press kit sorry but I'm curious as to if you have the replica plasma cutter? Not the little dollar store thing from the CE but the expensive one that has actual lasers and actually rotates? I'd love to see some pics
I do have the "real" one, full size. I actually have 2 different versions (A Timson Tools 211-V from DS1 and an "Isaac Clarke" custom plasma cutter - the one that rotates - from DS2). I'll be posting pics of my entire collection soon so keep an eye out for me in the "introductions" forum. You can see my plasma cutters there...

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 08-23-2011, 07:59 AM

S_Kull's Flag is: Spain

Hi.

Yes, there are press kits of the dead space 1 and 2, but not are the best press kits.

I leave some photos:

Dead Space 1 Press Kit

Is only a dossier with images and asset disc.

-Dead Space 2 Press Kit

Dead Space Hand Replic

Is a very very rare and curious and wonderful item.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:11 AM

OH MY GOD> WOW...just WOW. I can't believe there are actually 2 press kits that exist for DS. And the hand replica?! Does that come with one of the kits or is that seperate? Where did the hand replica originate from/how many made?

I am...just...wow. That's all I can say...

My New Life Need God

Old 08-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverflash View Post
OH MY GOD> WOW...just WOW. I can't believe there are actually 2 press kits that exist for DS. And the hand replica?! Does that come with one of the kits or is that seperate? Where did the hand replica originate from/how many made?

I am...just...wow. That's all I can say...
After seeing those photos, I remember now the DS2 Press kit. It actually used to be quite common on ebay so I'm sure you'll have no issue getting a hold of one.

That hand, looks amazing. I've never seen that before. Unreal!!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1888 View Post
After seeing those photos, I remember now the DS2 Press kit. It actually used to be quite common on ebay so I'm sure you'll have no issue getting a hold of one.

That hand, looks amazing. I've never seen that before. Unreal!!
Your tellin' me!! That hand is as I said before...just "wow". I am now a man on a mission (so listen lol). I will be scouring the nettiwebs for these 2 press kits and that hand replica until I get them. They will be mine! Whatever the cost!

My New Life Need God

Old 08-24-2011, 02:57 AM

AJLareneg's Flag is: United States California
Send a message via AIM to AJLareneg

Is it bad that I'm really curious what the hand looks like on the sawed off end?

Old 08-25-2011, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJLareneg View Post
Is it bad that I'm really curious what the hand looks like on the sawed off end?
lol - not really. I think anyone would want to see the "whole thing". It's probably real gruesome though...

My New Life Need God

Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM

S_Kull's Flag is: Spain

More images .

Closed Thread