Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Additions and Corrections

Old 09-09-2011, 11:22 AM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich
Default Persona 2: Innocent Sin CE (PSP) - Europe

Ghostlight have announced that Persona 2: Innocent Sin will be finally seeing a European release on the PSP, and with it a Collector's Edition!

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/p...ectors-edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostlight
Once you’ve taken a minute or two to feast your eyes above, have a look down here at all the juicy details. This stunning Collector’s Edition includes the following delights:

- Special Collector’s Edition box
- UMD box featuring a double sided inlay
- Official Soundtrack CD with original and remixed soundtrack, as well as arranged songs by Shoji Meguro all packaged in a stylish slim jewel case with inlay
- 6 Double Sided Art Cards featuring the work of Kazuma Kaneko on the front and Shigenori Soejima on the reverse
- A3 Poster featuring the box art in all it’s glory
- EXCLUSIVE Persona 2: Innocent Sin T-shirt when you pre-order from the Ghostlight store

The release date and price is still to be confirmed, but it’s here and it’s happening! Since Ross is on holiday (lucky for some) there’s no one here brave enough to scour the Ghostlight Vaults for more info just yet. But Ross will be back next week with an update, so keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook feeds.

I expect ghostlight_ross will supply us with more details, such as price and regional availability when he returns from holiday...
Old 09-09-2011, 11:45 AM

tallkid123's Flag is: Australia Sydney
Default Re: Persona 2: Innocent Sin CE (PSP) - Europe

YES YES YES!!!

I love Ghostlight CEs! And Persona 2 was one of my favourite all-time games that I never got to finish!

If I remember correctly, Innocent Sin was Japanese only and the first part of Persona 2. It was only Eternal Punishment that was released in NTSC and that was the one I played.

Ghostlight_Ross, is Ghostlight going to release an Eternal Punishment CE as well?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Social Network Liaison

Gemini-Phoenix's Flag is: UK Ipswich

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallkid123 View Post
If I remember correctly, Innocent Sin was Japanese only and the first part of Persona 2. It was only Eternal Punishment that was released in NTSC and that was the one I played.
That is indeed correct!

Although Europe never received any of the PlayStation games at all, and the first Persona game we go here was Persona 3 on the PS2

Quote:
Ghostlight_Ross, is Ghostlight going to release an Eternal Punishment CE as well?
Quote from Wikipedia: "When asked about a potential PSP port of Eternal Punishment, Shoji Meguro said he thought about including a port of Eternal Punishment with Innocent Sin but putting both games on one UMD was impossible. While there are presently no plans for an Eternal Punishment porting, Meguro stated that he would like to make one very much"

I would also like for them to bring Eternal Punishment to Europe for the PSP
Old 09-12-2011, 09:17 AM

Ionotropic's Flag is: United States

If this is not available outside of PAL territories, I would like someone to help me group buy / import it to USA.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:01 PM
DB Proprietor

scourdx's Flag is: Canada

Crap why does European gets the better CE.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:13 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

For those that don't know about the US pre-order bonus of the game,

All launch copies will get a soundtrack and what looks like a large box to accommodate it.

5 Days until launch.

Source: http://www.atlus.com/persona2/purchase.html

Old 09-15-2011, 03:44 PM

ghostlight_ross's Flag is: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini-Phoenix View Post
That is indeed correct!

Although Europe never received any of the PlayStation games at all, and the first Persona game we go here was Persona 3 on the PS2

Quote from Wikipedia: "When asked about a potential PSP port of Eternal Punishment, Shoji Meguro said he thought about including a port of Eternal Punishment with Innocent Sin but putting both games on one UMD was impossible. While there are presently no plans for an Eternal Punishment porting, Meguro stated that he would like to make one very much"

I would also like for them to bring Eternal Punishment to Europe for the PSP
While I'd love to work on that one if it ever happens I don't really know any more than you at the moment.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:02 PM

Ionotropic's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
For those that don't know about the US pre-order bonus of the game,

All launch copies will get a soundtrack and what looks like a large box to accommodate it.

5 Days until launch.

Source: http://www.atlus.com/persona2/purchase.html

It pales in comparison to the UK CE, especially the Ghostlight exclusive version.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:55 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

Quote:
It pales in comparison to the UK CE, especially the Ghostlight exclusive version.
Agreed it's a poor attempt at a collector's edition, however the fact they are doing anything to please the CA/US NTSC regions is welcome change of pace.

For example look at Square-enix and how they treat CA/US compared to PAL, you guys didn't even get a pre-order bonus for many of the recent PSP collector's edition games we got here. Also let's not forget Final Fantasy Xiii.

In the end it evens itself out as you guys get some truly great exclusive editions. A quick scan over at NIS america gives you a idea.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:18 PM

ghostlight_ross's Flag is: UK

And we have a release date and price. 4th October with Combo Packs available http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/p...-release-dates

You can preorder directly from http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/games/sony-psp.html