Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > CE Discussion

Old 09-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Default BioHazard 15th Anniversary BOX

...view this game on the homepage
Old 09-15-2011, 01:56 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)
Default Re: BioHazard 15th Anniversary BOX

**Added BioHazard 15th Anniversary BOX e-capcom edition **
Old 09-16-2011, 05:47 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts

Thanks! I was wondering why this hadn't been added to DB yet as it's been available to preorder for a months...! I was gonna say something but never got around to it...

Do you think this edition is a worthy collectible for the RE franchise? I've considered getting it but was unsure because I live in USA and these are all the "Biohazard" games (but they're the same as the Resident Evil games in US right?)
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 09-16-2011, 12:54 PM
DB Proprietor

Quote:
Thanks! I was wondering why this hadn't been added to DB yet as it's been available to preorder for a months...! I was gonna say something but never got around to it...
Yeah sorry about that, I though I made the database entry but I did a quick check on my list of games to add and it wasn't.

Quote:
Do you think this edition is a worthy collectible for the RE franchise? I've considered getting it but was unsure because I live in USA and these are all the "Biohazard" games (but they're the same as the Resident Evil games in US right?)
For any Resident Evil Fan or franchise collector, I think it's a must. It unlikely they will release a similar edition outside of japan.

For Collector's it's still a very good item to have, it not something many collector's are going to have especially outide of japan.

The bigger issue is price but considering the content it's a very special edition even by Japanese standards.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
Yeah sorry about that, I though I made the database entry but I did a quick check on my list of games to add and it wasn't.

For any Resident Evil Fan or franchise collector, I think it's a must. It unlikely they will release a similar edition outside of japan.

For Collector's it's still a very good item to have, it not something many collector's are going to have especially outide of japan.

The bigger issue is price but considering the content it's a very special edition even by Japanese standards.
Can you tell me (if you know), are all the Biohazard games the SAME as the Resident Evil games here in USA (just different names)? I'd hate to buy that set and find out the games are actually different...
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 09-17-2011, 05:47 AM

Sevket's Flag is: Cyprus North Cyprus
Send a message via MSN to Sevket

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverflash View Post
Can you tell me (if you know), are all the Biohazard games the SAME as the Resident Evil games here in USA (just different names)? I'd hate to buy that set and find out the games are actually different...
"Resident Evil, known as Biohazard in Japan, is a media franchise owned by the video game company Capcom. It was created by Shinji Mikami as a survival horror game series that was initiated with the eponymous PlayStation title Resident Evil in 1996. Since then, the game series has strayed from its roots to include action games, and has sold 45 million units as of March 2011.[1] The Resident Evil media franchise has been expanded to comic books, novels and novelizations, sound dramas, live-action and computer-generated feature films, and a variety of collectibles, such as action figures and strategy guides."
Old 09-17-2011, 01:40 PM
DB Proprietor

Quote:
an you tell me (if you know), are all the Biohazard games the SAME as the Resident Evil games here in USA (just different names)? I'd hate to buy that set and find out the games are actually different...
Yes Sevket is correct, they are near identical. The only differences will be certain changes in terms of censorship. these will be minor. The other problem is that the in game text such as signs and banner may be in Japanese.

This edition is supposed to have English VA so you can turn off subtitles. The other problem is the region coding as stated above. The remastered PS2 and PS1 games will have the region lock intact. So it will be region 2.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:28 AM

Sevket's Flag is: Cyprus North Cyprus
Send a message via MSN to Sevket

Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 PM

delete

My New Life Need God

Last edited by foreverflash; 09-21-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Site Supporter

Mike1888's Flag is: Canada Ottawa

I can see it?