Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > Introductions and Show-Off

Old 09-30-2011, 01:24 AM

Ceylon's Flag is: United States
Default Hello

Hello, I was looking some information on a game and found this site. Decided to register since its a great looking site.

I don't have a single game to show off but never too late to start a collection, I hope.

I wondering how most of the members here fund these purchases, because they seem to be collectively expensive after several purchases. Do you guys work normal 9-5 jobs or finance these from other ventures?
Old 09-30-2011, 01:43 AM

SquirrelRaper's Flag is: United States NC
Default Re: Hello

Welcome to the forums
Im not sure how the other members do it but I dont have an official job. I just go to school and make video game themed items to sell online. My boyfriend has been helping me while he's taking a break from graduating before getting a job. Now, that's when that happens...all funds from my store will go to video games.haha..so pretty much everything and anything I can find will be mine/ours.

Just got to know how to budget money well. I mean we dont have real jobs yet we're buying video games constantly. I just dont get it I have a friend that has a job, gets a refund check for college and his gf's parents pays all their bills including gas yet they never have money nor anything to show for it wtf.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:15 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Cool Hi!

Welcome!
Just depends on the situation for funding your addiction to collect. Some people like myself are in a very precarious position with money. Some are just lucky. Living at home or in a mortage free house; no bills etc...I think you'll find everyone has a unique situation that is remarkably different than the next...
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 09-30-2011, 12:33 PM

matze1975's Flag is: Germany Herne, Germany

Hello and welcome!

Xbox Gamercards

PSN Gamercards
Old 09-30-2011, 01:09 PM

Lemur's Flag is: Singapore

Welcome! It's never too late to start
Old 09-30-2011, 02:25 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)

Welcome - Like other say never too late to start.