Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 08:07 PM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)
Default Fate Extra getting a Collector's Edition - Europe

Ghostlight have announced that they be publishing a Collector's Edition of the game Fate Extra, unlike the North American version this is going to contain far more content than simple a fact book. It includes the following:
  • The game on UMD
  • The Official Soundtrack CD
  • A 16 page Artbook in a presentation digibook
  • All contained in a special Collector?s Box
What's more, if you pre-order the Collector's Edition direct from Ghoslight stores, you will receive two pre-order bonuses:
  • An A1 poster
  • The Fate/The Facts book
There is no currently no confirmed release date or price, however Ross from Ghostlight is expected to make an announcement soon.

*Update* The release date is confirmed as the 4th of May 2012, pre-orders are open at Ghostlight direct including the pre-order bonuses.

Pre-orders can be made here: Ghost Light UK

Link to database entry: Fate Extra Collector's Edition ... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:26 AM

Neilikki's Flag is: Europe
Default Re: Fate Extra getting a Collector's Edition - Europe

But this is exactly the same as the NA version, you know. Minus that poster thing.
Pre-ordering but I wish they gave us figma
Old 03-10-2012, 01:23 PM

Johnny's Flag is: Europe Portugal

Got to love Ghostlight.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:16 PM

ro4eva's Flag is: Canada Kitchener, Ontario
Send a message via ICQ to ro4eva Send a message via MSN to ro4eva Send a message via Yahoo to ro4eva

Looks nice, but meh, it's a PSP game. That's not to say PSP outright sucks. I've enjoyed quite a few exclusives on mine.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:44 PM

Lightning00's Flag is: United States United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilikki View Post
But this is exactly the same as the NA version, you know. Minus that poster thing.
Pre-ordering but I wish they gave us figma
I know I wanted the figma too :\, and I like the Saber Lily figma too lol

Last edited by Lightning00; 03-10-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:54 AM

Yeah, the price of the Japanese collector's edition with figma unfortunately skyrocketed to about 20,000 at the moment. So this time I made sure to pre-order the sequel, Fate/Extra CCC so I pay the retail price. And the figma that comes with CCC is georgous too!

The concept art:

Visualization:

And some real photo (click to enlarge) ^^:

The only discouraging fact is that there is still no firm release date, aside from "spring 2012" and well, spring is almost there.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Yeah, the price of the Japanese collector's edition with figma unfortunately skyrocketed to about 20,000 at the moment. So this time I made sure to pre-order the sequel, Fate/Extra CCC so I pay the retail price. And the figma that comes with CCC is georgous too!

The concept art:

Visualization:

And some real photo (click to enlarge) ^^:

The only discouraging fact is that there is still no firm release date, aside from "spring 2012" and well, spring is almost there.
Imo I like Saber lily, extra, then the wedding. For some reason the wedding figma just didn't look all that pretty for. I use to have the saber lily figma but end up selling it due to low cash :\, not sure of the price now though
Old 03-11-2012, 01:59 PM

Well, I like the design itself of Saber Lily and some of the statues of her are absolutely stunning. But when it comes to Fate figmas, I generally don't find them very appealing.
The Saber Bride is the first one I really want! I find her absolutely adorable ^^

And about the Lily figma. You mean the whole boxset of the PS2 game right? Last time I checked, the prices varies from about 6000 yen for the used copy to 8000-15000 for a new one. Plus shipping and other costs (like proxy service cost). You basically need to be lucky and wait for a bargain price. And btw, those are prices from Japanese sites like Yahoo auctions etc. Due to the large number of bootlegs this figma has, I wouldn't risk getting it off of ebay...
Old 03-12-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Well, I like the design itself of Saber Lily and some of the statues of her are absolutely stunning. But when it comes to Fate figmas, I generally don't find them very appealing.
The Saber Bride is the first one I really want! I find her absolutely adorable ^^

And about the Lily figma. You mean the whole boxset of the PS2 game right? Last time I checked, the prices varies from about 6000 yen for the used copy to 8000-15000 for a new one. Plus shipping and other costs (like proxy service cost). You basically need to be lucky and wait for a bargain price. And btw, those are prices from Japanese sites like Yahoo auctions etc. Due to the large number of bootlegs this figma has, I wouldn't risk getting it off of ebay...
I agree, I sold off my Saber Lily figma to get the Saber Lily Distant Avalon figure[it's so gorgeous]. Though I'm pretty sure the figma would raise just because the Fate/Stay series has a huge fan base and Japan tend to make things more limited then compare to the US
Old 03-12-2012, 02:48 AM

RyT's Flag is: Australia

does Ghostlight charge fully upon preorder? Depending on price, can someone help preorder and ship to AU?
Closed Thread