Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Video Game Collecting

Old 03-12-2012, 11:31 PM

The Ch1eff's Flag is: Netherlands In my ChiefCave
Default Prototype 2 - Radnet Edition with a small suprise (ATTENTION TO DUTCHIES!)

Hey guys, I just pre-ordered the Prototype 2 - Radnet Edition, but I was quite suprised to find it came with a suprise figurine! I have no idea what it will look like, but is it exclusive to the Netherlands only?

Anyway, I can't wait when it arrives, they certainly got me pumped for it!

Hi thar, I'm a 21 year old gamer with a love for CE's, gots a nice steelbook? PM me on XBL or on the forums, gamertag The Ch1eff
Old 03-13-2012, 11:54 AM
DB Proprietor

gurpswoo1's Flag is: UK United Kingdom (UK)
Default Re: Prototype 2 - Radnet Edition with a small suprise (ATTENTION TO DUTCHIES!)

Please keep us updated on this and any info you get on the figurine.

I presume the figurine is a pre-order bonus rather than an official item of the Radnet Edition

Part 1 and Part 2
Old 03-13-2012, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Prototype 2 - Radnet Edition with a small suprise (ATTENTION TO DUTCHIES!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurpswoo1 View Post
Please keep us updated on this and any info you get on the figurine.

I presume the figurine is a pre-order bonus rather than an official item of the Radnet Edition
Yeah, I guess it is.

The Radnet Edition contains DLC for special combat moves, I'm gonna ask if I can get the Blackwatch edition with the figurine, the girl behind the counter is usually quite helpfull when it comes down to collector's editions.

Hi thar, I'm a 21 year old gamer with a love for CE's, gots a nice steelbook? PM me on XBL or on the forums, gamertag The Ch1eff
Old 04-09-2012, 12:55 PM

tonybsg's Flag is: Greece

In Greece two shops will give an extra figure (along with the steelbook) with the preorders as well.

Old 04-09-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybsg View Post
In Greece two shops will give an extra figure (along with the steelbook) with the preorders as well.
I don't believe we get the steelbook with our pre-order, can't info on the figurine though.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:47 PM

mawa's Flag is: Netherlands Apeldoorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ch1eff View Post
I don't believe we get the steelbook with our pre-order, can't info on the figurine though.
What is de name off store you have pre order this?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:39 PM

Free Record Shop, mawa.