Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Video Game Collecting

Old 03-21-2012, 12:46 AM

tecres's Flag is: Germany
Default Is this game(Battlespire) complete?

Hi guys,

Here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251018686068...84.m1497.l2649

Is this game(Battlespire) complete? Or is there missing something? Like a booklet, a poster or a card(warranty card or something like that) or something else? Does anybody knows that? Im a collector of the elder scrolls serie so its very important for me to have it fully complete So i hope that somebody could tell me that everything is included.

Last edited by tecres; 03-21-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:21 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Default Re: Is this game(Battlespire) complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecres View Post
Hi guys,

Here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251018686068...84.m1497.l2649

Is this game(Battlespire) complete? Or is there missing something? Like a booklet, a poster or a card(warranty card or something like that) or something else? Does anybody knows that? Im a collector of the elder scrolls serie so its very important for me to have it fully complete So i hope that somebody could tell me that everything is included.
I think as we discussed via PM you answered your own question and showed me that picture with 4 extra pieces of paper (ads perhaps) that are NOT in the copy you bought. Oh well too bad. You still got an excellent deal man. That Spire box is SO hard to find...
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 03-21-2012, 01:10 PM

tecres's Flag is: Germany
Default Re: Is this game(Battlespire) complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverflash View Post
I think as we discussed via PM you answered your own question and showed me that picture with 4 extra pieces of paper (ads perhaps) that are NOT in the copy you bought. Oh well too bad. You still got an excellent deal man. That Spire box is SO hard to find...
hmm, thats not sure! cause other sellers got the same things in her battlespire box, like this seller ->(look @picture 4) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elder-Scro...item231b5809cb

And thats why i thought, that theres maybe different versions of the box, like maybe the US version got more of that papers as the UK or the GER version?