Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 04:26 AM

Dr_Jengo's Flag is: Singapore
Default WTB a few figurines from Collectors' Edition and Others

Want To Buy:
Assassin's Creed 1 Limited Edition (The one with the large Altair figurine) - I don't mind if it's just the figurine without the other items.
Assassin's Creed 1 Crouching Altair Figurine.
Top Cow's The Darkness Figure/Darklings Figure

Preferably brand new & Sealed but will consider opened ones if they are still mint.

I am new here, was introduced to this forums by a member here

Last edited by Dr_Jengo; 04-24-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Default Re: WTB a few figurines from Collectors' Edition and Others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron_4 View Post
Want To Buy:
Assassin's Creed 1 Limited Edition (The one with the large Altair figurine) - I don't mind if it's just the figurine without the other items.
Assassin's Creed 1 Crouching Altair Figurine.
Top Cow's The Darkness Figure/Darklings Figure

Preferably brand new & Sealed but will consider opened ones if they are still mint.

I am new here, was introduced to this forums by a member here
Welcome Veron! Why not introduce yourself here:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...isplay.php?f=3

And show us some pics of your collectibles - if you have pics that is! I'm sorry I don't have the items you are seeking. The AC1 (big figure) edition from PAL region is quite rare and expensive, will be difficult to get. Crouching figure I think is very rare also - but plenty of AC collectors on the forums here to help steer you in the right direction.
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 04-24-2012, 07:11 AM

Thank you for the welcome Flash!

I don't actually have displays of Collectors' Editions like most of the people do. I usually split up the stuff and keep all the different types of items separately; figurines, artbooks, misc. Hopefully will have some time to take them all out for a photo soon. I have a nice display of figures though!

The AC1 figure is a bit expensive, I see quite a few on ebay but most don't ship internationally. Still trying my luck. I read the crouching figure is very rare, so just trying my luck
Old 04-24-2012, 07:30 AM

HIPPEEDUDE's Flag is: Australia Somewhere:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veron_4 View Post
Thank you for the welcome Flash!

I don't actually have displays of Collectors' Editions like most of the people do. I usually split up the stuff and keep all the different types of items separately; figurines, artbooks, misc. Hopefully will have some time to take them all out for a photo soon. I have a nice display of figures though!

The AC1 figure is a bit expensive, I see quite a few on ebay but most don't ship internationally. Still trying my luck. I read the crouching figure is very rare, so just trying my luck
Welcome & greetings
You will be very lucky to find the crouching Altair figure,it was made for the first AC game but they decided to go with the 10" standing version
instead. I was told alot of these crouching figures were actually destroyed by some knob so it makes it harder to find. As for the AC 1 version of
Altair standing i just bought one recently new/unsealed for $100 inc postage,so bargain buys can be found. As for not posting international,
the guy i bought it off stated wont send overseas but after asking nicely he did send it to me
So,look on ebay if you cant get it here,find what you want & message the seller,be polite,offer to do a buy now deal,offer immediate payment,
all these things help & encourage sellers who wont send to send.
Now,i dont have what your asking but,i have a few Darksiders War figures New/Sealed coming in soon which i will be selling to members at cost price only if your interested.

HIPPEEDUDES MEGA MYSTICAL SALE NOW BACK ON & UPDATED!!
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...611#post150611
Old 04-24-2012, 01:40 PM

Thanks Hippee!

Yea the crouching figure seems very rare. Only knew that they existed recently. Will continue trying my luck for the standing figure. Thanks for the tips!

I'll send you a PM regarding the Darksider figures
Closed Thread