Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Memorabilia Collecting

Old 09-15-2018, 06:10 PM

treegate's Flag is: United States
Default Fallout 76 Nuka Dark Rum

Didn't see anyone post about this, but Fallout fans you may want to check it out, but take a few things into consideration first such as this is an alcohol product so you have to be 21 years of age to order, its rather expensive, there are also restrictions to shipping to certain states, and unsure if they offer international shipping. With that being said, here is Fallout's own Nuka Dark Rum available for pre-order:

http://www.liquorama.net/nuka-dark-rum-750ml.html
Old 09-21-2018, 10:39 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham
Default Re: Fallout 76 Nuka Dark Rum

Quote:
Originally Posted by treegate View Post
Didn't see anyone post about this, but Fallout fans you may want to check it out, but take a few things into consideration first such as this is an alcohol product so you have to be 21 years of age to order, its rather expensive, there are also restrictions to shipping to certain states, and unsure if they offer international shipping. With that being said, here is Fallout's own Nuka Dark Rum available for pre-order:

http://www.liquorama.net/nuka-dark-rum-750ml.html
Unfortunately does not ship internationally.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Unfortunately does not ship internationally.
Yeah with it being alcohol that doesn't surprise me there is no international shipping, in fact I don't even think they can ship to certain states here in the USA as well. Cool bottle I must admit but don't think I want to dump $100 shipped for it, but it may be quite limited so part of me is on the fence. Hopefully Jones Soda does another Nuka Cola as they did for Fallout 4.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:05 AM

defiler's Flag is: United States

Yeah, I seriously considered it... until I saw the $100 tag on it. If I am going to pay $100 for a bottle of rum, I'm going to buy what I know 100% is going to be a phenomenal bottle, not a 50/50 chance of it being good.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiler View Post
Yeah, I seriously considered it... until I saw the $100 tag on it. If I am going to pay $100 for a bottle of rum, I'm going to buy what I know 100% is going to be a phenomenal bottle, not a 50/50 chance of it being good.
I think its geared more towards the collectible end I can't imagine anyone opening it to drink it, it will retain its value more sealed. There is no denying from a design perspective it looks great, and I can't imagine there being a ton of it being made because of the alcohol restrictions for some states and the hefty price tag. May be something collectors kick themselves over for not picking up when first offered, I may be one of those myself, but I can think of other things to do with $100 right now.
Old 09-23-2018, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treegate View Post
I think its geared more towards the collectible end I can't imagine anyone opening it to drink it, it will retain its value more sealed. There is no denying from a design perspective it looks great, and I can't imagine there being a ton of it being made because of the alcohol restrictions for some states and the hefty price tag. May be something collectors kick themselves over for not picking up when first offered, I may be one of those myself, but I can think of other things to do with $100 right now.
I'd be one of the collectors to open it - I can't leave a perfectly good bottle of booze sitting around.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiler View Post
I'd be one of the collectors to open it - I can't leave a perfectly good bottle of booze sitting around.
LOL! Yeah but you could always just something cheaper and pretend its from that bottle. I don't drink, never have, so unsure if $80 is even considered expensive for that much Rum, I would assume a good portion of that money is in the bottle and perhaps some licensing costs.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:21 AM

Yes, it's about 2x as expensive as a good bottle of rum.