Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Bulletin Board > CE News

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Owner/Founder

twistedsymphony's Flag is: United States NH
Default OUYA Limited Edition Update

Yesterday we told you about the Limited Edition OUYA console that had been announced, today we received some more details.

Previously it was unknown how many controllers OUYA supported but they officially announced that OUYA will support up to 4 controllers.

Also announced is that the controller included with the Limited Edition will have a matching rich brown brushed metal finish. Even better is that any controllers you order with the limited edition will match the finish of the limited edition (so you can order 3 extra controllers and all of them will include the limited edition finish)

Finally they have officially "sold out" of the pledge tier that allows you to get your name etched into the console only 2500 lucky people will have special consoles with their name etched in it.

There is only a few hours left before you'll miss your chance to order a Limited Edition OUYA, so if you want one and haven't pledged yet: head over to the kickstarter page.... View this article on the HomePage.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:18 PM

Monstermug's Flag is: UK
Default Re: OUYA Limited Edition Update

Wow this is the first time I heard about this. Will it work in the UK? I have looked at the video on the kickstart website but am still confused as to what this actually is.

From what I can understand is that it is something about games on a television. I play my ps3 on the TV.. what is the difference?

Also free games? Who's going to make games for free? Will it come with loads of adds? Or in game purchases?

I do like the look of this console indeed.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Owner/Founder

twistedsymphony's Flag is: United States NH
Default Re: OUYA Limited Edition Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermug View Post
Wow this is the first time I heard about this. Will it work in the UK? I have looked at the video on the kickstart website but am still confused as to what this actually is.

From what I can understand is that it is something about games on a television. I play my ps3 on the TV.. what is the difference?

Also free games? Who's going to make games for free? Will it come with loads of adds? Or in game purchases?

I do like the look of this console indeed.
A lot of your questions are answered in the news post about this that I made yesterday. http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...ead.php?t=8846

Closed Thread