PDA

View Full Version : Madrid Games Week (Spain)

Rsm7
10-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Well, I don't know if you heard about this event that is taking place in my country this weekend. It's not the same as Comic Con, but...it's something I suppose. This year is the second edition.

I will be there this sunday, so I'll post here some pics and interesting information if I find it. There will be demos from The Order, Assassin's, Dragon Age...and many more that I'm still looking for. The Witcher 3 game will be there too, but not for playing. In continuous closed sessions for 100 people or so, they'll show a gameplay (in spanish I think).

Cannot wait to go!!! :cpatch:

Rsm7
10-20-2014, 01:46 AM
Hi guys! Well...I've got many things to say. But...as I'm very tired and it's TWD time and then sleep...I'll just advance a great new (until the full review tomorrow)
This cutie came home with me today.

http://www.gameware.at/static-ap/Gameware/DerivedProductCovers/Zoomed/ZUB-ASCRFA.jpg

It cost 20 euro less than the normal price...couldn't resist it. But...there's an incredible fact behind this story.
My mother decided to come with my bf and I to spend the day at the event (I could even say she had fun, I still can't believe it). She has NEVER EVER in my life bought anything related to videogames...and when I was about to pay...she decided to buy it as a gift!

Next stop...Gamescom? Who knows! lol