PDA

View Full Version : MCM London Comic Con - May / October

Gemini-Phoenix
05-22-2015, 11:35 AM
The MCM London Comic Con occurs every May and October, and is a major event in the comics, film, and video game industry calendar!

http://www.mcmcomiccon.com/london

Wouldn't it be cool if one day CE.O could get a small booth at Comic Con! Perhaps get a few companies to supply some CE's for display purposes, or some rare press kits or import CE's or consoles to display!

I wonder what the convention's requirements are? I'm guessing stand owners have to pay a fee to attend, so I wonder how much that would be? Small independent business sellers and collectors usually have small stands set-up, so I can't imagine that the show's organisers charge a great deal for space

I'm curious whether this would be something worth looking in to for future shows? I feel it's about time CE.O established itself as a presence at these sorts of gatherings, and in return maybe we could have publishers / retailers approaching us with information about forthcoming CE releases for our database! :)

Who would be willing to help run such a stand and / or submit items for display - Evilvort3x? Gurpswoo1?