View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Dark Souls 3 CE and Prestige Edition

Pages : 1 2 [3]

b1rk
04-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Then get yours and check by yourself :)

hehe
He has tonns of CEs as well as sideshows polystones. He knows a lot. So i kinda trust him.
half weight is from the statue basement. LOL. :rotf:

I will, no worry ;)

I dont wanna argue with you but despite that your fellow is the only claiming the figure is made of cheap plastic :notworthy:

ruudjeuuh
04-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Heya guys, i got some terrible news. I had my Prestige Edition ( pre ordered mid-December when pre orders just opened so I was delighted knowing that I would be able to get one. Five months of waiting, saving every penny I had and a very good feeling were crushed when I entered my local store this morning. It appeared the store had taken to many orders and failed to deliver a prestige edition to some people who had pre ordered it, including. In the last 5 months, no news or update was communicated so I was left under this false impression for 5 months. At the moment i do not even have a collector's edition so i was wondering, can somebody please help me out on this one? Is there somebody who has a 2nd Prestige edition and would like to sell it to me for a fair price? It would be such a nightmare for me, after all my effort i have put in my collection, to miss out on this one. I have already contacted the main seat of the store, but without succes. please pm me asap if you have one!

Dark Sol
04-12-2016, 12:13 PM
hehe yep. And the only one saying that half weight is from statue basement. I wonder why noone commented that. Basically statue basement is worth 150 GBP :D

Redmagster
04-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Heya guys, i got some terrible news. I had my Prestige Edition ( pre ordered mid-December when pre orders just opened so I was delighted knowing that I would be able to get one. Five months of waiting, saving every penny I had and a very good feeling were crushed when I entered my local store this morning. It appeared the store had taken to many orders and failed to deliver a prestige edition to some people who had pre ordered it, including. In the last 5 months, no news or update was communicated so I was left under this false impression for 5 months. At the moment i do not even have a collector's edition so i was wondering, can somebody please help me out on this one? Is there somebody who has a 2nd Prestige edition and would like to sell it to me for a fair price? It would be such a nightmare for me, after all my effort i have put in my collection, to miss out on this one. I have already contacted the main seat of the store, but without succes. please pm me asap if you have one!

That's awful - reallly sorry to hear that :(

Which store did you use???

What console do you collect for?

ruudjeuuh
04-12-2016, 12:26 PM
That's awful - reallly sorry to hear that :(

Which store did you use???

What console do you collect for?

I used Game Mania, it's a store in Belgium and the Netherlands; Quite big with lots of stores, but nowhere near the level of Amazon. I collect for Playstation 4, please feel free to clink the link to see my collection. I've put so much effort and time in mine, and now this makes me feel so terrible...

Redmagster
04-12-2016, 12:31 PM
I used Game Mania, it's a store in Belgium and the Netherlands; Quite big with lots of stores, but nowhere near the level of Amazon. I collect for Playstation 4, please feel free to clink the link to see my collection. I've put so much effort and time in mine, and now this makes me feel so terrible...

I will keep an eye and ear out in case of any chance to help you :)

ruudjeuuh
04-12-2016, 12:35 PM
I will keep an eye and ear out in case of any chance to help you :)

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate this!!

atticus_finch
04-12-2016, 12:50 PM
hehe yep. And the only one saying that half weight is from statue basement. I wonder why noone commented that. Basically statue basement is worth 150 GBP :D

sure the Basement is heavy because it is the base that holds the statue! And true that it is an expensive collectors edtion but i think i can say in the Name of every owner of this ce that it is worth it and not like you said that it is cheap plastic because it is not!

i think ether you are upset because the 400 Bucks were to expensive for you to buy this one or you were unlucky to get one...

i don't understand why you are such a hater of that Edition... and you must be a hater because if not than why are you trashing around here in this thread... but enough said...

@Ruud sorry to hear your Dilemma... I'm also passionate about the souls ce's and would say that i almost got all the stuff that you have! wish you the best to get one...

if not i wouldn't buy one from ebay at the Moment because they are freaking expensive :/... maybe you wait a bit longer or try searching arround...

atticus_finch
04-12-2016, 12:55 PM

i had a look at ebay Kleinanzeigen... this is a official ebay site on which privat persons can sell their stuff... someone from Krefeld (NRW Germany; don't know how far that is from you in Belgium) sells the Prestige Edition for 650 Euro (not cheap but at least better than on ebay).

Here is the link: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/dark-souls-3-prestige-edition-ps4/451597008-279-1981

maybe that is something for you... if you want i can try contact him for you.

ruudjeuuh
04-12-2016, 01:09 PM
sure the Basement is heavy because it is the base that holds the statue! And true that it is an expensive collectors edtion but i think i can say in the Name of every owner of this ce that it is worth it and not like you said that it is cheap plastic because it is not!

i think ether you are upset because the 400 Bucks were to expensive for you to buy this one or you were unlucky to get one...

i don't understand why you are such a hater of that Edition... and you must be a hater because if not than why are you trashing around here in this thread... but enough said...

@Ruud sorry to hear your Dilemma... I'm also passionate about the souls ce's and would say that i almost got all the stuff that you have! wish you the best to get one...

if not i wouldn't buy one from ebay at the Moment because they are freaking expensive :/... maybe you wait a bit longer or try searching arround...

Thanks a lot for the concern! No i'm not planning to do that at this moment. As said, i'm a student at university in my last year so there is no way i could spent another €600 or €700. It's just a shame that only 2000 are available and so many people buy them just to resell for a profit and true fans miss out on them. That makes my the most angry i think. I'll wiat and see, think that is the best option indeed.

ruudjeuuh
04-12-2016, 01:12 PM
i had a look at ebay Kleinanzeigen... this is a official ebay site on which privat persons can sell their stuff... someone from Krefeld (NRW Germany; don't know how far that is from you in Belgium) sells the Prestige Edition for 650 Euro (not cheap but at least better than on ebay).

Here is the link: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/dark-souls-3-prestige-edition-ps4/451597008-279-1981

maybe that is something for you... if you want i can try contact him for you.

Heya. thanks so much for your concern as well! Well, as i said in the previous reply i'm a student and i've turned every penny i have 4 times before spending it to be able to pay this edition. So even €250, not even shipping included, is a huge amount of money for me. If you would be so kind, you could contact him and explain my situation. And i hope my dedication and love for the series may convince him to sell it cheaper. If you could do this it would be extremely kind.

atticus_finch
04-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Heya. thanks so much for your concern as well! Well, as i said in the previous reply i'm a student and i've turned every penny i have 4 times before spending it to be able to pay this edition. So even €250, not even shipping included, is a huge amount of money for me. If you would be so kind, you could contact him and explain my situation. And i hope my dedication and love for the series may convince him to sell it cheaper. If you could do this it would be extremely kind.

i try ;)

Redmagster
04-12-2016, 01:17 PM
The cat likes them....

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/image_zps8mc4iiho.jpeg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Redmagster/media/image_zps8mc4iiho.jpeg.html)

Now I have to work out whose has arrived......

:swoon:

Dark Sol
04-12-2016, 01:20 PM
The cat likes them....

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/image_zps8mc4iiho.jpeg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Redmagster/media/image_zps8mc4iiho.jpeg.html)

oh wow. That's a lot of shipping handling here :drool:

Dreamcazman
04-12-2016, 01:54 PM
The cat likes them....

Woohoo! :notworthy:

Redmagster
04-12-2016, 02:25 PM

Your delivery present and correct good Sir ;)

After a little detective work on tracking numbers to work out whose is whose!! :lol:

Weirdly Xboxones are not sealed and PS4 are and Xboxones packed in smaller shipping boxes...

EVERYONE'S have arrived today!!! :bday:

Good for you guys... bad for me :rotf:

Matrix6
04-12-2016, 02:30 PM

Whoa!!! How much would it cost to ship one of those to Oz?!
I imagine around the 200 mark?!? :O

Dark Sol
04-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Redmagster can you please clear some space of your PMs. :surrender:

Redmagster
04-12-2016, 03:07 PM

All done :thumb: Getting busy there today....

CollectorFanatic
04-12-2016, 03:08 PM
Just picked up my CE and estus flask edition!!! So pumped right now

atticus_finch
04-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Just picked up my CE and estus flask edition!!! So pumped right now

please make some pics of the estus flask Edition! and also your opinion :)

thanks

CollectorFanatic
04-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Just put up a video of it. Check my signature link!

ericb546
04-12-2016, 03:52 PM
One of my fellows got it.
Unfortunately it's not polystone. Cheap plastic, the statue base is made of some steel though, very heavy (half of all weight). The statue itself reeks from chinese plastic smell.

so you are the troll here in a large group of overly nice people?

xhunter
04-12-2016, 03:53 PM
My CE and estus flask edition just showed up!!! I'll be opening them up soon and will post thoughts when I have time. Next up, Lord of Cinder from Gamestop next week! I am really curious to know if they will be numbered.

Thanks for the video!

Redmagster
04-12-2016, 03:54 PM

troll somewhere else frendo

I think they probably didn't get one and wanted one so they try to make the price go down.... :secret:

atticus_finch
04-12-2016, 04:00 PM
I am really curious to know if they will be numbered.
!

I just read that it won't be numbered. But i can't recall where i found that message.

I try to find it tomorrow... but i think you can give us the correct answer next week...

but how should they be able to put numbers on it if there are only 2000 of the pe???

well we will see

xhunter
04-12-2016, 04:01 PM
I just read that it won't be numbered. But i can't recall where i found that message.

I try to find it tomorrow... but i think you can give us the correct answer next week...

but how should they be able to put numbers on it if there are only 2000 of the pe???

well we will see

It could be a separate numbered run from the PE.

Venger
04-12-2016, 04:08 PM

Nice video, the Estus Flask didn't look as bad in your vid as it did in another I watched. I still wish it was a real flask instead of a solid piece but don't regret buying it. Maybe it is just plugged with wax and there is actually Estus inside? :D

xhunter
04-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Just opened up my CE! Great quality. The art book is about the same dimensions as a DVD case (a little thicker, I guess). Disappointed it isn't a full size book. Is the one in the UK CE a full size book?

As for the Estus flask guide edition, I don't feel too bad about spending $77 on it. The flask isn't as bad as that first video made it look. Pretty weighty for what it is, nicely textured

Codreanu
04-12-2016, 04:22 PM
European CE comes with the same artbook that is included with the Prestige Edition: full A5 size with dust cover.

xhunter
04-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Well, if anyone wants to sell their art ok, I'm interested. :P

CollectorFanatic
04-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Not sure if anyone mentioned but im actually dissapointed that the steel book is actually a metal pack with those ugly ass hinges on the spine.

b1rk
04-12-2016, 05:43 PM

Guess what .... :D

I think they probably didn't get one and wanted one so they try to make the price go down.... :secret:
Sooooo true :taunt:

Venger
04-12-2016, 06:28 PM
So Amazon.de ships my Prestige Edition on Monday from Germany and it is already in the US in Philadelphia scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Two days from Germany for 25.00 shipping? How the heck do they do that? By FAR the fastest service I have ever had from any company or individual.

Of course whenever you think of UPS and their "careful" shipping, this scene always comes to mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk

:D

Dust Collector
04-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Prestige PC edition available at amazon.co.uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B018Z54YTE/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

0329liuken
04-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Just finished the game! Great game indeed, had some trouble with the second last boss (an optional one) but rest of the game was fairly easy.

vhal_x
04-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Just finished the game! Great game indeed, had some trouble with the second last boss (an optional one) but rest of the game was fairly easy.

Fairly easy! I must truly suck then, I have given up at the minute after spending forever trying to beat the first bloody boss :haha: xx

0329liuken
04-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Fairly easy! I must truly suck then, I have given up at the minute after spending forever trying to beat the first bloody boss :haha: xx

Haha, if you had trouble with the first boss I suggest you start with pyromancer, you can kill the boss easily using fire ball

Venger
04-12-2016, 07:30 PM

Holy crap, did you sleep? How many hours did you put in your playthrough and did you hit any gameplay issues? I have started and so far haven't had any problems (playing PC) but am wondering if I should change to PS4 since there are a lot of complaints from PC users. Which platform were you on?

0329liuken
04-12-2016, 07:57 PM
Holy crap, did you sleep? How many hours did you put in your playthrough and did you hit any gameplay issues? I have started and so far haven't had any problems (playing PC) but am wondering if I should change to PS4 since there are a lot of complaints from PC users. Which platform were you on?

I played it on PS4. I started last Monday, and took me 35 hours to finish it and took down all the optional bosses

sandrik
04-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Wanted to ask people that ordered the Prestige edition outside of the UK if their's were sealed with stickers or is it just the uk ones ? That would be quite interesting if others werent sealed like that .

Picture example below :
http://s28.postimg.org/3kksmxyu5/xxxxxxc.jpg

Codreanu
04-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Mine (amazon.de) wasn't sealed.

Toasty the Baker
04-12-2016, 10:26 PM
The CE is still available at the Bandai Namco official store if anyone missed out.

https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/313922/dark-souls-iii-collector-s-edition-playstation-4

xhunter
04-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Didn't realize the Bandai Namco store was also selling the standalone Lord of Cinder statue. More info from their site!

FEATURES
- Limited Edition official Dark Souls III statue
- More than 15.5”
- Highly collectible – individually numbered and less than 1000 available in the Americas
- Hand-painted polystone resin
- Delivered in a premium collectible box
- STATUE ONLY

Numbered AND less than 1000! Excellent news!

It also looks like the store is already shipping the statues and you get some patches with it.

Toasty the Baker
04-12-2016, 10:37 PM
So does this mean 1000 split between GameStop and the Namco store? Or 1000 at the Namco store and God knows how many at GameStop....?

Also, less than 1000 "in the Americas". I wonder how many more they have for everyone else.

xhunter
04-12-2016, 10:38 PM
So does this mean 1000 split between GameStop and the Namco store? Or 1000 at the Namco store and God knows how many at GameStop....?

Hoping it is split between. Thinking of cancelling my GS order just in case (and to get the patches).

xhunter
04-13-2016, 01:35 AM
Has anyone ever ordered anything from the Bandai Namco store? Do they do a good job protecting the contents? Thinking of ordering my Lord of Cinder there instead of Gamestop.

Mike1888
04-13-2016, 01:45 AM
Has anyone ever ordered anything from the Bandai Namco store? Do they do a good job protecting the contents? Thinking of ordering my Lord of Cinder there instead of Gamestop.

I think my only experience with them was ordering an enslaved statue and the packaging was weak from what I remember. The statue busted as I was setting it up lol. No clue how it compares to Gamestop though.

Mike1888
04-13-2016, 02:05 AM

Also, less than 1000 "in the Americas". I wonder how many more they have for everyone else.

Gamestop listing now says run of 2000.

xhunter
04-13-2016, 02:12 AM
Gamestop listing now says run of 2000.

Does that mean Bandai Namco has a different run that is smaller? Wtf. Not sure where to order from now.

Mike1888
04-13-2016, 02:14 AM
Does that mean Bandai Namco has a different run that is smaller? Wtf. Not sure where to order from now.

I'm thinking there is an overall run of 2000. Namco has "less than 1000" and Gamestop has the rest.

xhunter
04-13-2016, 02:15 AM
I'm thinking there is an overall run of 2000. Namco has "less than 1000" and Gamestop has the rest.

Okay, fair enough. Still not sure which to order from. BN is about $20 cheaper and comes with the patches. I know GS's shipping quality, though.

DESOUL
04-13-2016, 05:40 AM
I still think that 2000 is bs and that there are a lot more.

Dark Sol
04-13-2016, 05:43 AM
Yeah, so there's at least 4000 SUPER LIMITED statues out there. lol :thumb:

xhunter
04-13-2016, 08:05 AM
I still think that 2000 is bs and that there are a lot more.

So people end up with duplicate numbers? When people catch on, there will be hell to pay for Bandai Namco.

DESOUL
04-13-2016, 08:08 AM
So people end up with duplicate numbers? When people catch on, there will be hell to pay for Bandai Namco.

didnt know it was numbered, my bad

xhunter
04-13-2016, 08:09 AM
I think I will order from the Bandai Namco store to save a few bucks and get the patches. If it ends up damaged, they will be replacing it.

didnt know it was numbered, my bad

Yeah, this set being released in the Americas is numbered to 2000.

Toasty the Baker
04-13-2016, 08:10 AM
Did you guys here about the Estus Flask Prima Guide being absolute and utter shit? So glad I cancelled that.

xhunter
04-13-2016, 08:12 AM
Did you guys here about the Estus Flask Prima Guide being absolute and utter shit? So glad I cancelled that.

For $77, I am happy with mine. The flask isn't quite as bad as that first video posted made it out to be. It has a decent weight to it and it is nicely textured. It is semi-translucent, too. The box, the paper weight, the journal, and the dust cover are all really nice.

Toasty the Baker
04-13-2016, 08:15 AM
From the pics I saw the estus flask looked like it was made of wax and closed at the top. The reviewer called it an "unfinished Gumby clay model"

xhunter
04-13-2016, 08:17 AM
From the pics I saw the estus flask looked like it was made of wax and closed at the top. The reviewer called it an "unfinished Gumby clay model"

It is closed, but that doesn't bug me. Wasn't going to put anything in it anyway. It is hard plastic, I assume.

Like I said, for $77 the quality of the flask doesn't bug me too much with everything else that came with the set.

Toasty the Baker
04-13-2016, 08:19 AM
Also, I heard the actual guide is pretty shitty itself. Like its missing chapters 1,2 and 10 and the maps aren't helpful, doesn't talk about NG+, or weapon stats higher than level 1. Is that true?

Dark Sol
04-13-2016, 08:21 AM
Who cares for Estuus Flask, you wanted to drink from it?
It's limited guide in a huge custom case, with really good sword replica bookmark and it's 77$.

xhunter
04-13-2016, 08:22 AM
Also, I heard the actual guide is pretty shitty itself. Like its missing chapters 1,2 and 10 and the maps aren't helpful, doesn't talk about NG+, or weapon stats higher than level 1. Is that true?

No idea. Haven't looked through it yet.

Raven
04-13-2016, 05:44 PM

Pretty much so (http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-III-Collectors-Official/dp/0744017041/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460565882&sr=8-1&keywords=dark+souls+3+guide)

So from one of the reviews, they pretty much messed up on everything I bitched about here (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showpost.php?p=277210&postcount=481). Looks like they still don't know how to justify the text!

Ugh, would it be too much to ask them not to screw up the Uncharted 4 guide?

xhunter
04-13-2016, 05:48 PM
After my bank restricting my card for trying to order the $424 statue from Bandai Namco, I have my order all set today and will be cancelling my Gamestop order. Saved $20 and got some patches!

XMutant
04-13-2016, 06:07 PM
If there is someone still looking for Dark Souls 3 Collectors Edition I am affering help with it. Shopkeeper is holding two more copies for me (PS4) with this preorder gift. Set of four pins – officialy licenced. I am able change it for XONE but Collector Edition for PC is sold out.

Price is 3499 CZK = 130EUR or 103GBP + shipping cost to you

http://puu.sh/ogSMi/c3595f766d.jpg
http://puu.sh/ogSOX/1350625fab.jpg
http://puu.sh/ogSR4/a63913b76b.jpg
http://puu.sh/ogSS9/c48dca2037.jpg

vhal_x
04-13-2016, 09:50 PM
Did anyone here order from Amazon.fr, and had theirs shipped yet?

Anybody still waiting on shipping from anywhere? xx

Redmagster
04-13-2016, 09:59 PM
Wanted to ask people that ordered the Prestige edition outside of the UK if their's were sealed with stickers or is it just the uk ones ? That would be quite interesting if others werent sealed like that .

Picture example below :
http://s28.postimg.org/3kksmxyu5/xxxxxxc.jpg

From Amazon uk the ps4 are sealed with the large circle stickers and are shipped in an extra shipping box I wth extra protection

The Xbox ones are unsealed and shipped onky in the close fitting original shipping box.... Weird....

Redmagster
04-13-2016, 10:00 PM
Did anyone here order from Amazon.fr, and had theirs shipped yet?

Anybody still waiting on shipping from anywhere? xx

Is yours not shipped from France Vhal?? What does the order status say???

vhal_x
04-13-2016, 10:28 PM
Is yours not shipped from France Vhal?? What does the order status say???

Contacted them, was told they haven't received stock yet so will be a little late. Even the main page says that, I've reached out to Bandai Namco but no info yet. But if they're telling the truth and haven't received stock, then I can't be the only one waiting, but I can't find anyone else posting online about it xx

Edited to Add:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12983190_999139333504466_5295199201384934325_o.jpg

Toasty the Baker
04-13-2016, 11:47 PM
Pretty much so (http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-III-Collectors-Official/dp/0744017041/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460565882&sr=8-1&keywords=dark+souls+3+guide)

So from one of the reviews, they pretty much messed up on everything I bitched about here (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showpost.php?p=277210&postcount=481). Looks like they still don't know how to justify the text!

Ugh, would it be too much to ask them not to screw up the Uncharted 4 guide?

The estus flask is literally just a hunk or cheap green plastic. Why is it even green? 80 bucks well saved.

Venger
04-14-2016, 01:27 AM
From Amazon uk the ps4 are sealed with the large circle stickers and are shipped in an extra shipping box I wth extra protection

The Xbox ones are unsealed and shipped onky in the close fitting original shipping box.... Weird....

Got my Prestige Edition today from Amazon.de for the PS4. It is sealed with the large stickers like you show on the UK shipped PS4 versions, but only shipped in the original form fitting shipping box as you said the Xbox One versions were. The outer shipping box took a beating, but luckily the Prestige box only had two minor places.

Not just a rumor, this thing really is heavy. To double box over the original shipping box just makes sense. It would of prevented any marks etc. Still, I'm not going to whine over it, it looks awesome and ended up setting me back only $416 USD including 2 day global shipping. Well worth it.

b1rk
04-14-2016, 07:06 AM
Contacted them, was told they haven't received stock yet so will be a little late. Even the main page says that, I've reached out to Bandai Namco but no info yet. But if they're telling the truth and haven't received stock, then I can't be the only one waiting, but I can't find anyone else posting online about it xx

I am also waiting for shipping confirmation from Amazon.fr. My order statu has changed yesterday to "Envoi aujourd'hui" (shipping today), however it remains there for second day now. On the other hand I was already charged from my card so I believe it is really only matter of time.

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 08:05 AM
Got my Prestige Edition today from Amazon.de for the PS4. It is sealed with the large stickers like you show on the UK shipped PS4 versions, but only shipped in the original form fitting shipping box as you said the Xbox One versions were. The outer shipping box took a beating, but luckily the Prestige box only had two minor places.

Not just a rumor, this thing really is heavy. To double box over the original shipping box just makes sense. It would of prevented any marks etc. Still, I'm not going to whine over it, it looks awesome and ended up setting me back only $416 USD including 2 day global shipping. Well worth it.

congrats ;)... mine was too sealed with Stickers, but they were easy to remove... it was also just in the original shipping box (it hat Stickers on it with the checkingdate and a field for a signature).... yes is freaking heavy right XD!

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 08:07 AM
i'm most curios about the statues that are sold for the americans by gamestop and namco... they say it's numbered... i wanna know how they wanna differ These from the european Prestige Edition!

Matrix6
04-14-2016, 08:12 AM
congrats ;)... mine was too sealed with Stickers, but they were easy to remove... it was also just in the original shipping box (it hat Stickers on it with the checkingdate and a field for a signature).... yes is freaking heavy right XD!
Same for mine. Although, the X1 version didn't have those two round stickers?!

Plus, today I vomited on my Prestige box...

xhunter
04-14-2016, 08:14 AM
i'm most curios about the statues that are sold for the americans by gamestop and namco... they say it's numbered... i wanna know how they wanna differ These from the european Prestige Edition!

I think the statues are identical. Even the box that it comes in looks identical. It is just a separate run for the Americas since the PE was not for sale here.

vhal_x
04-14-2016, 08:29 AM
I am also waiting for shipping confirmation from Amazon.fr. My order statu has changed yesterday to "Envoi aujourd'hui" (shipping today), however it remains there for second day now. On the other hand I was already charged from my card so I believe it is really only matter of time.

Mine changed during the night to "Expected Delivery Date:: 4th/5th July". What the hell ia going on? x

b1rk
04-14-2016, 08:37 AM
Hmm, that's really weird. Did they already charge you?

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 08:57 AM
I think the statues are identical. Even the box that it comes in looks identical. It is just a separate run for the Americas since the PE was not for sale here.

thats fine with me i just want to know how they handle the Limitation numbers on the bottem of the stands...

on the pe ones it says xxxx/2000... how will it look on the statues that you guys overseas get???

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 09:02 AM
Mine changed during the night to "Expected Delivery Date:: 4th/5th July". What the hell ia going on? x

i would call Amazon right away... in my case i was told that my pe will be sent on saturday 9th... on monday it still said that it's prepaired for sending...

i called Amazon and they told me that everything ist fine with my shipment and that i will get an email until 10pm by the latest...

short time after my call i got the email...

i really don't belive that Amazon took to much orders (never heard of it at least) and if they Change the delivery date it is a better sign than if they told you your order Needs to be canceled but anyway i would call to get more Information!

b1rk
04-14-2016, 09:38 AM
OK so now status of my order at Amazon.fr has changed to "En transit" indicating delivery next Wednesday :barsong:

exoticpumilio
04-14-2016, 09:59 AM
Is it coming from Amazon France?? Theyre shipping practices are very very questionable. The tracking they provide is next to non existent. I Ordered Black Ops 3 Jugg for my wife for an early xmas gift...we didnt get it until two months after it was shipped out.... amazon even went as far as refunding me my money on the order a month prior to it getting to my house, then took it out the following month when it got to our house in CA. All I am saying is dont take that day seriously, it will get there much sooner, but do not expect much from DHL tracking or from Amazon if you're wondering whats going on with it. I have noticed a bit better results when using them if you choose Global priority.

vhal_x
04-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Is it coming from Amazon France?? Theyre shipping practices are very very questionable. The tracking they provide is next to non existent. I Ordered Black Ops 3 Jugg for my wife for an early xmas gift...we didnt get it until two months after it was shipped out.... amazon even went as far as refunding me my money on the order a month prior to it getting to my house, then took it out the following month when it got to our house in CA. All I am saying is dont take that day seriously, it will get there much sooner, but do not expect much from DHL tracking or from Amazon if you're wondering whats going on with it. I have noticed a bit better results when using them if you choose Global priority.

Amazon France have always been great with me in the past, this is the first time I've ever been really worried about a package from them. But the fact that they state that they haven't received the stock yet makes me feel a little calmer, knowing that I can't be the only one in this situation.

Kinda weird how Bandai Namco aren't saying anything about it (or Amazon France) on social media, despite me asking for info a million times xx

exoticpumilio
04-14-2016, 10:30 AM
Amazon France have always been great with me in the past, this is the first time I've ever been really worried about a package from them. But the fact that they state that they haven't received the stock yet makes me feel a little calmer, knowing that I can't be the only one in this situation.

Kinda weird how Bandai Namco aren't saying anything about it (or Amazon France) on social media, despite me asking for info a million times xx

I wouldnt worry about it personally if I was you. If you got at least a shipping date I think you will be fine, I've never had them cancel an order after an expected shipping date, and I've bought more than I care to admit off amazon.fr I just think theyre shipping is really iffy so I wouldnt really put much stock into what it is saying..I honestly think if it was going to get canceled it would of been at this point. Dont worry about it, you will be one of us lucky 2000 shortly..I mean 4000..lmao

Yeah they tend to ignore those type of questions sadly.

If they do end up canceling it let me know I have an extra xbox one prestige copy.

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 10:35 AM

why don't you just try to call them they have a really got Hotline and are always very helpy

vhal_x
04-14-2016, 10:36 AM
OK so now status of my order at Amazon.fr has changed to "En transit" indicating delivery next Wednesday :barsong:

They're now bullshitting me saying that anyone who says an Amazon.fr order has shipped are lying and just spreading rumours, as they definitely have not had their stock come in. :rotf: Arrghhh!

Wtf xx

b1rk
04-14-2016, 11:16 AM
Well, if that told you someone from their assistants there on Amazon.fr then I would say it is really strange.

http://i.imgur.com/rJ1cl7F.png

vhal_x
04-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Well, if that told you someone from their assistants there on Amazon.fr then I would say it is really strange.

http://i.imgur.com/rJ1cl7F.png

Oh no, I wasn't accusing you of lying! I was just saying they were bullshitting me, since they obviously don't want me moaning at them :rotf: xx

vhal_x
04-14-2016, 11:53 AM
What platform did you order for b1rk? xx

EDIT: I said to them that a friend has had their order shipped, so they (Amazon) are obviously lying to me about not having stock and they said "well what is his order number then" and I said I don't have it and they said it's because you lied to me. I said no, he has not lied, as I have seen a screenshot of his order and it has shipped and they keep saying "No, it must be an error. We have not had any stock come in at all".

I don't get why they can't just take responsibility. ARGH. xx

b1rk
04-14-2016, 12:21 PM
The Prestige Edition I have ordered is for PS4.

Besides the order status under my account on Amazon I also have an email confirmation received today that my order has shipped indicating the delivery date and furthermore DHL tracking number. If all of this supposed to be an error then well, maybe I should start getting worry about delivery of my edition.

vhal_x
04-14-2016, 12:25 PM
The Prestige Edition I have ordered is for PS4.

Besides the order status under my account on Amazon I also have an email confirmation received today that my order has shipped indicating the delivery date and furthermore DHL tracking number. If all of this supposed to be an error then well, maybe I should start getting worry about delivery of my edition.

I'm pretty sure it's just that the CS staff don't know what they're talking about. Also, the copy in my order is for Xbox One, so possibly it's only the Xbox One copies that they haven't received into stock yet, I don't know.

Fingers crossed it ships soon though xx

vhal_x
04-14-2016, 01:07 PM
Bandai Namco have now confirmed that Amazon FR should have received their stock xx

NikoMyCousin84
04-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Now thats a BIG box!!!http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160414/e72f1313cc5b1c7020207a7e5c726ca3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codreanu
04-14-2016, 01:28 PM
Bandai Namco have now confirmed that Amazon FR should have received their stock xxMy brother got his PE from amazon.fr. It arrived yesterday.

Matrix6
04-14-2016, 02:04 PM
Now thats a BIG box!!!http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160414/e72f1313cc5b1c7020207a7e5c726ca3.jpg

Are there two inside?

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 02:11 PM
Are there two inside?

no this is the size of one :drool:

NikoMyCousin84
04-14-2016, 02:11 PM
Are there two inside?

No no:D Its a box in a box;)

Matrix6
04-14-2016, 02:24 PM
no this is the size of one :drool:
That's what he said ;)
No no:D Its a box in a box;)

Oh, boxception.
Amazon must've put a lot of stuffing inside.

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 02:31 PM
That's what he said ;)

Oh, boxception.
Amazon must've put a lot of stuffing inside.

sorry i don't understand your post i think?

this is the actual size of the Prestige Edition... the real box fits just inside of this one

http://s30.postimg.org/byphvidod/prestige.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/byphvidod/)

Venger
04-14-2016, 02:45 PM
sorry i don't understand your post i think?

this is the actual size of the Prestige Edition... the real box fits just inside of this one

http://s30.postimg.org/byphvidod/prestige.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/byphvidod/)

He got one of the ones that was double boxed. He had the Prestige box, the Prestige shipping box and then Amazon boxed it again. You and I got it just in the single shipping box that Namco/Bandai sent it in, no extra protection. Niko was lucky they did double up on his, cause the side of that outer box took a nasty hit.

Matrix6
04-14-2016, 02:47 PM
It just looks bigger than mine, maybe it's the angle the picture is taken!?
Good to see it arrived safe. :)

atticus_finch
04-14-2016, 03:07 PM
He got one of the ones that was double boxed. He had the Prestige box, the Prestige shipping box and then Amazon boxed it again. You and I got it just in the single shipping box that Namco/Bandai sent it in, no extra protection. Niko was lucky they did double up on his, cause the side of that outer box took a nasty hit.

ok now i understand XD

yes his second box really Looks pretty messed up

NikoMyCousin84
04-14-2016, 03:50 PM
ok now i understand XD

yes his second box really Looks pretty messed up

Yes the outer box was in pretty bad shape.. But the inside box was mint:) So no damage to any of the boxes inside:Dhttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160414/b57d4721a7f066b4429b594b8f4b5edb.jpg

Dark Sol
04-14-2016, 04:46 PM
I don't even see prestige editions on amazon.fr at all.
http://savepic.ru/9421258m.jpg (http://savepic.ru/9421258.htm)

King Peter
04-14-2016, 04:55 PM
I don't even see prestige editions on amazon.fr at all.
http://savepic.ru/9421258m.jpg (http://savepic.ru/9421258.htm)

It's here

https://www.amazon.fr/Dark-Souls-III-Prestige-Edition/dp/B018Z54YAS

Only 2000 euros :P

Amazon UK 4500 GBP, lucky them

xhunter
04-14-2016, 05:59 PM
thats fine with me i just want to know how they handle the Limitation numbers on the bottem of the stands...

on the pe ones it says xxxx/2000... how will it look on the statues that you guys overseas get???

It'll say xxxx/2000. GameStop has a picture of the numbered base on the page for the statue. You can compare there to see if it differs at all from the PE. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of designation to say if it is from the PE or not.

atticus_finch
04-15-2016, 07:14 AM
It'll say xxxx/2000. GameStop has a picture of the numbered base on the page for the statue. You can compare there to see if it differs at all from the PE. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of designation to say if it is from the PE or not.

had a look at it on the gamestop page... the box surely Looks different but the plate and all the wrightings on the bottom of the base is identical...

i think it would be great if anyone who bought this one could make some pics :)

xhunter
04-15-2016, 07:35 PM
had a look at it on the gamestop page... the box surely Looks different but the plate and all the wrightings on the bottom of the base is identical...

i think it would be great if anyone who bought this one could make some pics :)

Whenever mine shows up, I'll snap some.

Brandon Storm
04-16-2016, 05:25 AM
This isn't technically about the Prestige edition, but I did want to piss and moan about Amazon with you guys.

Here's my Amazon.ca order for the CE.

http://i.imgur.com/ArWUGex.png

FUCKING WHY?!

This thing didn't even start shipping until TODAY and only after I complained. That's 4 days after release day.

It took them four god damned days to say "Oh, we should put this in a box and on a truck. The person who ordered this back in JANUARY probably wants it".

What is the incentive in pre-ordering anything widely sold from Amazon? What is the point if they don't even SHIP on release day, and they just sit around with their thumbs up their asses until you contact them TWICE to complain.

That's right, they didn't even ship this damned thing, until I called them today to tell them how incredibly unacceptable this was. Then they were kind enough to upgrade me to free 1 day shipping (which... on a Friday, means I still have to wait until Monday), which is the only reason I'm getting it before April 28th, which was my original delivery date. For those of you following along at home, that's nearly two and a half weeks after release.

Fuck Amazon. Never pre-ordering something from them that I can get elsewhere again. That includes my two PlaystationVR headset bundles that I'm cancelling. Damn them to hell.

xhunter
04-16-2016, 05:36 AM
Got my shipping notice from Bandai Namco. 2-day priority mail, so I am hoping I'll have it by Wednesday!

Dreamcazman
04-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Fuck Amazon. Never pre-ordering something from them that I can get elsewhere again. That includes my two PlaystationVR headset bundles that I'm cancelling. Damn them to hell.
It's not Amazon, it's probably just Canada. ;) :tomato:

Brandon Storm
04-16-2016, 02:43 PM
It's not Amazon, it's probably just Canada. ;) :tomato:

Listen here you little shit...

g6t9ed
04-16-2016, 09:14 PM
Listen here you little shit...

Wow, are you adopted because you don't sound like a true Canadian? :taunt:

Venger
04-16-2016, 09:54 PM
Wow, are you adopted because you don't sound like a true Canadian? :taunt:

I noticed he forgot to say "eh?" as well, a dead giveaway! ;)

etkeller
04-17-2016, 10:26 PM
Anyone that has a copy of this can tell me the country of manufacture and ideally the name of the manufacturer please?

NikoMyCousin84
04-17-2016, 10:29 PM
The Company that made the statue is "Purearts". And Bandai Namco released the game:)

Matrix6
04-18-2016, 10:37 AM
I just unboxed my Prestige Edition.
I believe the Cinder statue is not made of polystone or resin! Feels like plastic, sounds like it too! Looks like solid plastic, but nothing more.
The base is made of polystone, definitely weighty and not plastic as it felt cold as well.

My base number plaque is 1999/2000 :banana: :bday:

vhal_x
04-18-2016, 11:07 AM
I just unboxed my Prestige Edition.
I believe the Cinder statue is not made of polystone or resin! Feels like plastic, sounds like it too! Looks like solid plastic, but nothing more.
The base is made of polystone, definitely weighty and not plastic as it felt cold as well.

My base number plaque is 1999/2000 :banana: :bday:

I had a quick look at Anjelaoni's a couple of days ago (mine is at my mums) and the base is definitely polystone. I think the statue is too, but it definitely has plastic pieces (such as the parts of the clothing, etc). Definitely looks great though, IMO xx

Matrix6
04-18-2016, 12:00 PM
I had a quick look at Anjelaoni's a couple of days ago (mine is at my mums) and the base is definitely polystone. I think the statue is too, but it definitely has plastic pieces (such as the parts of the clothing, etc). Definitely looks great though, IMO xx

Thanks V, I regress that part of my statement, after a few searches on information about polystone and some familiar statues (to me), I realise the statue itself is predominantly made of polystone.

The cape appears to be plastic, although, in comparison to other premium priced statues, I found the detailing a little less than what I presumed them to be.

For a dead Knight in non-shining armour, I still expected a shiny paint job on it instead of something more dull and washed out. For that price (US$400 Lord of Cinder statue only), I would be comparing it to Sideshow's Nathan Drake Premium Edition or Michael Archangel (Heroes VI) with the level of detail and paint job.

I'm afraid I couldn't pass Cinder on top of either of those statue in terms of overall package. I even found the Lords of the Fallen CE bust far more detailed and craftily painted than Cinder. Of course, this is all in my personal view and opinion. I mean, for the price they put up in Australia (AU$799) ain't cheap! It should have been price that high, in comparison to the DS3 CE, apart from Cinder, only the A4 size Artbook would be the most significant difference. 799 vs 229. That statue essentially cost (the very few Aussies with Prestige) over $500AU.

Overall, I'm content because I didn't have to pay the full price in the end. :2cool:

Dark Sol
04-18-2016, 01:52 PM
That is what i wrote before. The statue is not polystone, more like polyresin maybe.
Too expensive for it's quality.

atticus_finch
04-18-2016, 02:29 PM
That is what i wrote before. The statue is not polystone, more like polyresin maybe.
Too expensive for it's quality.

i knew it would come back to this XD... i'm out... looking at my amazing yhorm statue :wave::bananayes:

Brandon Storm
04-18-2016, 03:28 PM
That's really too bad.

I agree with Matrix6, that at Sideshow statue prices, I would've expected Sideshow quality, at the very least.

Seems like this still falls under the 'video game collector's edition' quality, although at the high-end.

Definitely not worth it, in my opinion.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to try and buy it one day though...

Dark Sol
04-18-2016, 03:34 PM
Archangel Michael statue that Pure Arts made for Ubisoft and sold through Sideshow was made from Polyresin. But it was 349$ and not 399$. :)

atticus_finch
04-18-2016, 03:44 PM
well we can argue in any way we want... ist the Price its been sold for and it was sold out in minutes... Demand determines the Price... and if you look at the Prices now its still worth it ;)

there always will be supporters and opponents...

@brandon: i love your comment its not worth it in your opinion but it is possible that you're gonna buy it one day XD

what i agree with you guys is that the production costs of the statue is in no Proportion with the selling Price but thats how it works and the People are buying it...

so either you wanna have it (or lets say make a fast buck) or you don't...

its made of polistone (even if some parts ar plastic) not more and not less...

xhunter
04-18-2016, 04:07 PM
My statue arrives today! So excited! Can't wait to see the size of the box and what the mailman has to say about it... :P

Brandon Storm
04-18-2016, 04:44 PM
@brandon: i love your comment its not worth it in your opinion but it is possible that you're gonna buy it one day XD

Ha, I can't help it. I love Dark Souls and this statue, just hate the price. I think it's just because I actually have a few Sideshow statues, so I have something to compare it to near that price point, and they're far and away much better quality.

I'm a patient guy, I can wait until I find this DS statue for cheaper, or when I have disposable income.

My statue arrives today! So excited! Can't wait to see the size of the box and what the mailman has to say about it... :P

You do unboxings with your mailman...?

xhunter
04-18-2016, 04:44 PM
Ha, I can't help it. I love Dark Souls and this statue, just hate the price. I think it's just because I actually have a few Sideshow statues, so I have something to compare it to near that price point, and they're far and away much better quality.

I'm a patient guy, I can wait until I find this DS statue for cheaper, or when I have disposable income.

You do unboxings with your mailman...?

I meant the size of the box. :lol:

Brandon Storm
04-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Oh. Of course.

Although if I was a mailman, I would love it if people opened their goodies in front of me. I imagine the curiosity can be deadly.

xhunter
04-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Oh. Of course.

Although if I was a mailman, I would love it if people opened their goodies in front of me. I imagine the curiosity can be deadly.

I don't think I could do that job. I'd always be curious what weird shit people are ordering. :lol:

xhunter
04-18-2016, 06:46 PM
It has arrived!!! 978/2000. I'll get some pictures up later once I have it completely unboxed and set up.

FYI, this is basically identical to the PE. It even has the back insert where the game, patches, and book go (but obviously not included). So, if you purchase the A4 art book somewhere, buy the CE, and get the patches, you can make your own PE!

Venger
04-18-2016, 08:55 PM
It has arrived!!! 978/2000. I'll get some pictures up later once I have it completely unboxed and set up.

FYI, this is basically identical to the PE. It even has the back insert where the game, patches, and book go (but obviously not included). So, if you purchase the A4 art book somewhere, buy the CE, and get the patches, you can make your own PE!

And commission a shop to print a replica outer box and recreate all the integrated packing. I think after all that time and money it would be cheaper and much easier to pay a scalper on Ebay for the official PE. ;)

xhunter
04-18-2016, 11:59 PM
And commission a shop to print a replica outer box and recreate all the integrated packing. I think after all that time and money it would be cheaper and much easier to pay a scalper on Ebay for the official PE. ;)

I don't need that stuff, just the A4 art book. My makeshift PE will be excellent. ;)

0329liuken
04-19-2016, 01:31 AM
Just received my Prestige edition.

The statue is good but not great. The PE is definitely worth the money, but 400 + tax for only the statue is not worth it in my opinion. The quality isn't that good, far worse that the Nathan Drake by sideshow.

I think the statue is made of polystone, but there's too much plastic.

Matrix6
04-19-2016, 01:34 AM
Just received my Prestige edition

What's your number? :drool:

0329liuken
04-19-2016, 01:35 AM
What's your number? :drool:

19xx/2000, can't remember

atticus_finch
04-19-2016, 02:51 PM
received my guide today... is it just me or do the pages feel thinner compared to the other souls guides?

Brandon Storm
04-19-2016, 03:14 PM
received my guide today... is it just me or do the pages feel thinner compared to the other souls guides?

Yeah, they're definitely thinner and the quality is way down from previous books.

Wait until you actually read the guide and realize how incorrect a lot of the information is, and how there's even parts where a paragraph just ends mid-sentence, and the rest of the page is blank.

Worst guide I've ever seen.

atticus_finch
04-19-2016, 03:28 PM
Yeah, they're definitely thinner and the quality is way down from previous books.

Wait until you actually read the guide and realize how incorrect a lot of the information is, and how there's even parts where a paragraph just ends mid-sentence, and the rest of the page is blank.

Worst guide I've ever seen.

i just been able to fly through the pages... they feel like from a simple Magazine :(... well the Notebook is nice but i would have prefered higher Quality of the Hardcover guide instead of a Notebook that i won't use anyway... well still gonna Keep it :)

Brandon Storm
04-19-2016, 04:41 PM
well still gonna Keep it :)

We're all collectors here, we get it. Even the crappiest stuff deserves a spot on the shelf from a beloved series.

I mean, I love DS, and I'm keeping my guide too, even though it's maybe one of the worst things I've ever bought (I got the Estus flask edition).

Terminator
04-19-2016, 07:21 PM
This isn't technically about the Prestige edition, but I did want to piss and moan about Amazon with you guys.

Here's my Amazon.ca order for the CE.

http://i.imgur.com/ArWUGex.png

FUCKING WHY?!

This thing didn't even start shipping until TODAY and only after I complained. That's 4 days after release day.

It took them four god damned days to say "Oh, we should put this in a box and on a truck. The person who ordered this back in JANUARY probably wants it".

What is the incentive in pre-ordering anything widely sold from Amazon? What is the point if they don't even SHIP on release day, and they just sit around with their thumbs up their asses until you contact them TWICE to complain.

That's right, they didn't even ship this damned thing, until I called them today to tell them how incredibly unacceptable this was. Then they were kind enough to upgrade me to free 1 day shipping (which... on a Friday, means I still have to wait until Monday), which is the only reason I'm getting it before April 28th, which was my original delivery date. For those of you following along at home, that's nearly two and a half weeks after release.

I preordered mind on Dec 20 and also wondered what the heck happened to it upon release day. Finally got a note on Apr 15 to pick it up from the post office. Agree, Amazon screwed up on this release, they should know better to ship in general 2 days before product launch so customer get it in proper time, not this silly 5 days delay they pulled with DS3.

Unfortunately we don't have much choice as a consumer in Canada and our options of online retailers is so tiny compared to the US. Frustrating but nonetheless, anazon.ca has delivered well on many of my past purchases and I'll remain a loyal customer.

Brandon Storm
04-20-2016, 01:16 AM
I preordered mind on Dec 20 and also wondered what the heck happened to it upon release day. Finally got a note on Apr 15 to pick it up from the post office. Agree, Amazon screwed up on this release, they should know better to ship in general 2 days before product launch so customer get it in proper time, not this silly 5 days delay they pulled with DS3.

Unfortunately we don't have much choice as a consumer in Canada and our options of online retailers is so tiny compared to the US. Frustrating but nonetheless, anazon.ca has delivered well on many of my past purchases and I'll remain a loyal customer.

I can understand them not sending things out too early. I mean, I live about 30 minutes from the warehouse, so if they had sent mine out 2 days before product launch, I'd have it before launch.

But damn! They didn't even SHIP on release day! I didn't even get my copy until yesterday!

You're right, we don't have many choices here, which is kind of a shame. Not just from a personal standpoint, but just for the sake of a competitive market with the consumer in mind.

At least we both got our games in the end.

atticus_finch
04-20-2016, 07:28 AM
i have to say that i bought a lot from Amazon in the past... but recently they made a lot of changes regarding the shimpment... in the past they sent with dhl (within Germany dhl is pretty much one of the better deliverers) and i have received my shipment the next day if i ordered bevor 12. Since a year or two they're shipping with hermes, dhl, dpd, gls and ups (hope I don't miss one)... sure ups is as good as dhl but i think they have a premium contract with hermes... this is a Franchise for private persons and they are so unreliable! They sometimes deliver at 9pm in the evening or are to stupid to deliver to a Company adress (because they usually just deliver private persons) and just say ist undeliverable... now it doesn't matter when you order, they are not able anymore to deliver within a day (okay i understand they now have prime but if they do they also should use prime deliverers!)...

i told myself by now that i try to Support our local games store more even if ist a bit more expensive... but Amazon now has almost all exclusive rights for selling ce's... thats so fucked up and you can Forget about a competitive market...

the nice thing is if you go to a store like bestbuy (which is called mediamarkt or Saturn) you can check your Prices with Amazon and if they are cheaper there you get it for the same Price.

NikeFerrari
04-20-2016, 05:36 PM
Probably, the best unboxing of the Prestige Edition out there that really compliments the setting, mood and atmosphere of the game itself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUNxfxkliI

weggz
04-27-2016, 08:14 AM
Hey guys I recently got my hands finally on a PC version prestige. Gotta ship it from the UK to Aus, still in box from 1st delivery. How secure is the package? Reckon I should go box in a box in the main box? I am super paranoid about damage

Matrix6
04-27-2016, 08:59 AM
Hey guys I recently got my hands finally on a PC version prestige. Gotta ship it from the UK to Aus, still in box from 1st delivery. How secure is the package? Reckon I should go box in a box in the main box? I am super paranoid about damage

I highly recommend sticking that box in a bigger box!
The original shipping box isn't very thick and a bit flimsy.
Wrap the original box with paddings/foam/big bubble wraps twice over and make sure there's enough space inbetweener the OG box and the new thick outer box.

The whole package is heavy and if it fall on its corner or something heavy or hard does...you're going to cry :banghead:
Especially if you're being charged an extra few hundred for shipping.

Letrico
04-27-2016, 09:15 AM

You will need another box. Mine came with just the outer box that labels Prestige Edition. It is quite thick but it is very heavy and im expecting delivery man to toss it around since they cant carry it.

Box in a box needed

weggz
04-27-2016, 09:27 AM
Cheers boys, thanks for the heads up