PDA

View Full Version : Stay away from CineShop-Museum

BAD-WAYNE
08-23-2016, 10:57 PM
So some of you might have read my plea for help a while back so I thought I would give you an update. In late April I purchased the Life-size Big Daddy and Little Sister set from a place called Cineshop-Museum in France; price plus shipping was just under $7,000 USD. I was told I would receive the statues in mid June at the latest, then I was told there was a delay and it would be the first week of July, then I got a reply in mid-July stating they would look into it and that was the last I heard from them...still no statues. In early August I asked you guys to email them inquiring about products; a few of you did and received immediate responses so we know they are still there but they won't answer my inquiries. Fortunately PayPal issued me a refund today and is seeking compensation but they haven't responded to PayPal either.

I've followed this company for years but never made a purchase. They have some very hard to find items and decent customer feedback but after this incident I would recommend steering clear; $7000 is a lot of money...what else are they willing to do.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Veggz
08-24-2016, 11:09 PM
Damn that sucks. Sad that you didn't get your statues, even though you got the money back :( Isn't it possible to report them? Maybe someone in France could do something? Companies like this should be closed right away.