PDA

View Full Version : Prototype 2 - Radnet Edition with a small suprise (ATTENTION TO DUTCHIES!)

The Ch1eff
03-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Hey guys, I just pre-ordered the Prototype 2 - Radnet Edition, but I was quite suprised to find it came with a suprise figurine! I have no idea what it will look like, but is it exclusive to the Netherlands only?

Anyway, I can't wait when it arrives, they certainly got me pumped for it!

gurpswoo1
03-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Please keep us updated on this and any info you get on the figurine.

I presume the figurine is a pre-order bonus rather than an official item of the Radnet Edition

The Ch1eff
03-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Please keep us updated on this and any info you get on the figurine.

I presume the figurine is a pre-order bonus rather than an official item of the Radnet Edition

Yeah, I guess it is.

The Radnet Edition contains DLC for special combat moves, I'm gonna ask if I can get the Blackwatch edition with the figurine, the girl behind the counter is usually quite helpfull when it comes down to collector's editions.

tonybsg
04-09-2012, 12:55 PM
In Greece two shops will give an extra figure (along with the steelbook) with the preorders as well.

The Ch1eff
04-09-2012, 01:00 PM
In Greece two shops will give an extra figure (along with the steelbook) with the preorders as well.

I don't believe we get the steelbook with our pre-order, can't info on the figurine though. :(

mawa
04-10-2012, 06:47 PM
I don't believe we get the steelbook with our pre-order, can't info on the figurine though. :(

What is de name off store you have pre order this?

The Ch1eff
04-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Free Record Shop, mawa.