PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Press Kit Unboxing (not mine)

foreverflash
04-08-2012, 05:04 AM
Wanted to share with everyone this unboxing video I found of a press kit
for Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction! The video is actually from
Saturn who is a member here on CE.org!

This press kit has got to be the most creative and unique I have ever seen.
So many goodies packed in it's really bursting with awesomeness. Tell me
what your favorite item is after you watch!

gYS9gk7L-dI&feature=uploademail

mosavon
04-08-2012, 05:25 AM
Obviously, the Christmas Tree decoration ball & those nuts would come in useful on my bike :D

That's a crazy press kit.

foreverflash
04-08-2012, 05:42 AM
Obviously, the Christmas Tree decoration ball & those nuts would come in useful on my bike :D

That's a crazy press kit.Haha yea the disco ball is awesome and the bolts are so appropriate for "ratchet & clank" lol - I was most impressed though by the "walking" wind-up robot. It actually moves mechanically! :P

vhal_x
04-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Is that Saturn from this site?

I want this press kit so bad! xx

foreverflash
04-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Is that Saturn from this site?

I want this press kit so bad! xxNot sure. Didn't know we had a Saturn on CE.org. Is he not on here often? As I never seen him....

Cosmic_Link
04-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Saturn (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/member.php?u=642) is quite frequent here.

Anyway, that is a cool press kit! :D Quite random items that are in there though! lol Disco ball and some big nuts!? XD Thanks for sharing this with us! ^o^

foreverflash
04-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Saturn (http://collectorsedition.org/forums/member.php?u=642) is quite frequent here.

Anyway, that is a cool press kit! :D Quite random items that are in there though! lol Disco ball and some big nuts!? XD Thanks for sharing this with us! ^o^Ah well sorry about that. And sorry to Saturn...guess we just haven't crossed paths much you know?

Yea all the items though are themed to ratchet and clank I think. Even the disco ball somehow. I think there was one in one of the R&C games...

Glad you enjoyed! ;)

Saturn
04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Not sure. Didn't know we had a Saturn on CE.org. Is he not on here often? As I never seen him....

I am deeply offended now.

vhal_x
04-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Is that you in the Youtube vids Saturn? I soooo want that press kit! xx

Saturn
04-09-2012, 07:49 PM
I surely am :)

vhal_x
04-09-2012, 08:30 PM
OMG, so jealous! How do you get all these awesome press kits!? I want them all!

Let me know if you're ever selling xx

Saturn
04-09-2012, 10:40 PM
I've been collecting press kits since I started collecting videogames in first place. I already sold a couple of things I have, but those were doubles and most had any kind of problem. Some went to members of this forum, others were sold on ebay. I hardly ever get rid of a game unless I have a strong reason to do it.

I understand your feelings vhal because I've been through them several times when I began collecting. There were so many things that I thought I'd never be able to get but I eventually managed to some time later :).