Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Video Game Collecting

Old 04-08-2012, 05:04 AM

foreverflash's Flag is: United States Massachusetts
Arrow Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Press Kit Unboxing (not mine)

Wanted to share with everyone this unboxing video I found of a press kit
for Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction! The video is actually from
Saturn who is a member here on CE.org!

This press kit has got to be the most creative and unique I have ever seen.
So many goodies packed in it's really bursting with awesomeness. Tell me
what your favorite item is after you watch!

...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Last edited by foreverflash; 04-09-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:25 AM
Staff Member

mosavon's Flag is: UK United Kingdom
Default Re: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Press Kit Unboxing (not mine)

Obviously, the Christmas Tree decoration ball & those nuts would come in useful on my bike

That's a crazy press kit.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:42 AM

Default Re: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Press Kit Unboxing (not mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosavon View Post
Obviously, the Christmas Tree decoration ball & those nuts would come in useful on my bike

That's a crazy press kit.
Haha yea the disco ball is awesome and the bolts are so appropriate for "ratchet & clank" lol - I was most impressed though by the "walking" wind-up robot. It actually moves mechanically!
...I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you...By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

My New Life Need God

Old 04-08-2012, 11:33 AM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

Is that Saturn from this site?

I want this press kit so bad! xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 04-08-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhal_x View Post
Is that Saturn from this site?

I want this press kit so bad! xx
Not sure. Didn't know we had a Saturn on CE.org. Is he not on here often? As I never seen him....

My New Life Need God

Old 04-08-2012, 11:34 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Saturn is quite frequent here.

Anyway, that is a cool press kit! Quite random items that are in there though! lol Disco ball and some big nuts!? XD Thanks for sharing this with us! ^o^
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Saturn is quite frequent here.

Anyway, that is a cool press kit! Quite random items that are in there though! lol Disco ball and some big nuts!? XD Thanks for sharing this with us! ^o^
Ah well sorry about that. And sorry to Saturn...guess we just haven't crossed paths much you know?

Yea all the items though are themed to ratchet and clank I think. Even the disco ball somehow. I think there was one in one of the R&C games...

Glad you enjoyed!

My New Life Need God

Old 04-09-2012, 07:27 PM

Saturn's Flag is: Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverflash View Post
Not sure. Didn't know we had a Saturn on CE.org. Is he not on here often? As I never seen him....
I am deeply offended now.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:36 PM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.

Is that you in the Youtube vids Saturn? I soooo want that press kit! xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 04-09-2012, 07:49 PM

Saturn's Flag is: Portugal

I surely am