PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 - Ubistore Edition

Pages : [1] 2

davidw
05-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Hey

Just thought i'd let people know about this new addition that has just been unveiled here - http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-collector-ubiworkshop-edition/?utm_source=Ubi+Workshop+List&utm_campaign=d6e4207751-Newsletter_Collector&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=d6e4207751&mc_eid=20a7ca7790&utm_source=Ubi+Workshop+List&utm_campaign=46c53ffce4-Newsletter_Collector_31052012&utm_medium=email&mc_cid=46c53ffce4&mc_eid=20a7ca7790

Some info...

Knowledge is power. Content is king. You have enough gadgets on your shelf already. These 3 wise sayings guided our hands while we conceived Assassin’s Creed III Ubiworkshop Edition.

LEARN // Assassin’s Creed Encyclopedia Second Edition: The updated version of the now cult AC Encyclopedia

DISCOVER // Assassin’s Creed Subject 4: The ultimate Assassin’s Creed graphic novel, containing the whole Daniel Cross/Nikolaï Orelov narrative arc obtained by merging Assassin’s Creed The Fall and its sequel Assassin’s Creed The Chain.

EXPERIENCE // Assassin’s Creed III: This years’ most anticipated game.

All this for the special pre-order price of $99.99 until July 4th*. Free shipping worldwide.

*After US Independence Day, the regular price of $109.99 will be applied.

Please note that the game, both the XBOX 360 and PS3 version, will work in EVERY region. The game can be set in English, French, Spanish and Brazilian. The books are solely available in English.

nipperkipper
05-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Its a shame their shipping prices are quite high

davidw
05-31-2012, 02:47 PM
yeah buying from US normally cripples any sense of affordability...

ingmar1988
05-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Free shipping worldwide guys.

I hope anyone can tell me, will this just be bundled or will it have exclusive packaging?

davidw
05-31-2012, 02:54 PM

I hope anyone can tell me, will this just be bundled or will it have exclusive packaging?

too early to tell i think but i'd guess just bundled... the Encyclopedia is big and heavy - i've got one and i don't really see them making a box to fix that and all the other parts as well...

nipperkipper
05-31-2012, 03:26 PM

Didnt see that, my bad

Neilikki
05-31-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh, for fucks sake...Usually they only make one awesome edition, but I want contents from both freedom and this ;_;
Why, why is Assassin's Creed always sucking my wallet dry!
I need money for other games too! /cries

davidw
05-31-2012, 03:57 PM
ha - don't forget money to eat as well :)

Neilikki
05-31-2012, 04:10 PM
XD I can survive on powdered soups

I_BE_WILL
05-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Oh, for fucks sake...Usually they only make one awesome edition, but I want contents from both freedom and this ;_;
Why, why is Assassin's Creed always sucking my wallet dry!
I need money for other games too! /cries

i intend to sell the extra copy at the price of the $69 standard edition since its region free, thats always an option.

Not intending to get the Join or Die edition btw?

Neilikki
05-31-2012, 04:34 PM
i intend to sell the extra copy at the price of the $69 standard edition since its region free, thats always an option.

Yeah, but...if it's in a special packing, it will feel incomplete.

Not intending to get the Join or Die edition btw

For me..It only has that talisman or whatever.. maybe when it's £20

Has any of you guys ordered from Ubiworkshop before? Do they charge on dispatch or upon order? :?

I_BE_WILL
05-31-2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah, but...if it's in a special packing, it will feel incomplete.

For me..It only has that talisman or whatever.. maybe when it's £20

Has any of you guys ordered from Ubiworkshop before? Do they charge on dispatch or upon order? :?

thats true, but for an extra $10 than retail price it might sell out for PAL, so i'm not taking the chance. It probably won't come sealed, and nor will the Join or Die, so it's not going to be as difficult to tell if its been replaced.

I've emailed them about when they charge, but i do remember seeing that being brought up in one of the revelations threads about the hoodies/encyclopedias and i do believe it was charge on order.

comaamen86
05-31-2012, 04:51 PM
mm like it, but will stick with join or die, the freedom edition would of swung it dor me if i did not already have the steelbook, so pendant over figure, the ubistore edition is nice but so many other games coming out to buy 2 versions of the same game in october

Neilikki
05-31-2012, 04:54 PM
thats true, but for an extra $10 than retail price it might sell out for PAL, so i'm not taking the chance.

AC Revelations plain collector's edition is still easily available though.
And honestly, right now there is like 6 other games between september-november that I would like to get day one and most if not all of them will probably have some kind of special edition.
I just can't buy every single version of AC that comes out even if I wanted to ;S

It probably won't come sealed, and nor will the Join or Die, so it's not going to be as difficult to tell if its been replaced.

Huh? Why wouldn't it come sealed? Not like I keep my games sealed anyway, but I can't recall a single game I bought new that wasn't sealed. Aside of Wii games, that is.

I've emailed them about when they charge, but i do remember seeing that being brought up in one of the revelations threads about the hoodies/encyclopedias and i do believe it was charge on order.

Oh...not good

HIPPEEDUDE
05-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Lets just look at this logically,some if not most of us want the 2nd edition
encylopedia at least,thats $50. Then we would have to get it sent which
is an average of $35 if your overseas,so thats $85 in total for just the
enclopedia.However,pay an extra $15 & you get the game as well as a
graphic art book. Now,if you think about it even more logically,you may buy
a copy of the game when released at say $75,so then you only paid $25
for the encyclopedia & a graphic novel.
Either way you look at it,you win in the long run if your after the enclopedia,
its as simple as that. This is a good deal & while the shipping is free worldwide
the chance should be taken to grab this.

I_BE_WILL
05-31-2012, 05:07 PM
AC Revelations plain collector's edition is still easily available though.
And honestly, right now there is like 6 other games between september-november that I would like to get day one and most if not all of them will probably have some kind of special edition.
I just can't buy every single version of AC that comes out even if I wanted to ;S

Huh? Why wouldn't it come sealed? Not like I keep my games sealed anyway, but I can't recall a single game I bought new that wasn't sealed. Aside of Wii games, that is.

Oh...not good

I'm pretty much the same but mines going to work like a domino effect, buy 1 sell the game from it and put the cash onto the next edition. That way i can focus on one game at a time and by the time i move onto the next game its alot less than retail price.

There have been heaps of games recently that i've seen that never came sealed, most of which were the game and the extra contents shoved in a cardboard box.

kittychloe
05-31-2012, 06:44 PM
This pisses me off as a poor person.. I'm fine with 2 or so editions as long as the better one gets all the stuff the other has.. It annoyes me when each collectors set has different things to each other.. Ubisoft do this more than anyone.. For instance... Where's my friggin jack in the box??? Or if want the coin and the statue I need 2 seperate editions of AC3..

vhal_x
05-31-2012, 06:56 PM
Got two editions of ACIII on order already, considering this as I want the Second Edition copy of the Encyclopaedia, but can't afford the money up front sadly :(

No doubt more editions of ACIII will be announced, as America doesn't have anything yet. And as always, there will be around 8 seperate editions of this? Of which I'll probably get 3 or so xx

nipperkipper
05-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Got two editions of ACIII on order already, considering this as I want the Second Edition copy of the Encyclopaedia, but can't afford the money up front sadly :(

No doubt more editions of ACIII will be announced, as America doesn't have anything yet. And as always, there will be around 8 seperate editions of this? Of which I'll probably get 3 or so xx

Im getting this Vhal - you want me to get you one as well - share customs fees? (if any)

Gemini-Phoenix
05-31-2012, 07:41 PM
I clicked the link expecting to see some kind of uber-CE, but felt a bit let-down when all it was is a couple of artwork books. Crisis averted!

vhal_x
05-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Im getting this Vhal - you want me to get you one as well - share customs fees? (if any)

I would have nipper, but I think Ubiworkshop takes payment now rather than on release :( xx

themidlandmaster
05-31-2012, 10:04 PM
Dont really want to wait to play the game...

Cosmic_Link
05-31-2012, 10:09 PM
I clicked the link expecting to see some kind of uber-CE, but felt a bit let-down when all it was is a couple of artwork books. Crisis averted!

lol Glad I wasn't the only one! :P I think I can live without this...

tonybsg
06-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Some info:

1. They haven't decided anything regarding the packaging. The will announce it later. I sent them an email saying that this edition should come on its own unique packaging like every proper CE.

2. The graphic novel will be exclusive to this edition, it won't be available separately. It will include both The Fall and The Chain (these are available separately though).

3. The will send worldwide via UPS!

themidlandmaster
06-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Some info:

1. They haven't decided anything regarding the packaging. The will announce it later. I sent them an email saying that this edition should come on its own unique packaging like every proper CE.

2. The graphic novel will be exclusive to this edition, it won't be available separately. It will include both The Fall and The Chain (these are available separately though).

3. The will send worldwide via UPS!

Some exclusive packaging would probably make this worth it. Hopefully it's themed and really nice

ingmar1988
06-02-2012, 03:02 PM
If it has exclusive packaging i would consider buying it, please let us know.

Dr_Jengo
06-12-2012, 08:37 AM
This pisses me off as a poor person.. I'm fine with 2 or so editions as long as the better one gets all the stuff the other has.. It annoyes me when each collectors set has different things to each other.. Ubisoft do this more than anyone.. For instance... Where's my friggin jack in the box??? Or if want the coin and the statue I need 2 seperate editions of AC3..

Haha very true, it always happens with Assassins Creed especially. I bought 3 editions of AC Brotherhood, both jack in the boxes as well as the codex edition.

Looks like I will be getting 3 editions of AC3 as well. :facepalm:

Of course, ultimately it is our decision what we choose to get but Ubisoft probably knows there are plenty of us who will go all out to get everything and they are taking full advantage of that

kittychloe
06-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Haha very true, it always happens with Assassins Creed especially. I bought 3 editions of AC Brotherhood, both jack in the boxes as well as the codex edition.

Looks like I will be getting 3 editions of AC3 as well. :facepalm:

Of course, ultimately it is our decision what we choose to get but Ubisoft probably knows there are plenty of us who will go all out to get everything and they are taking full advantage of that

I'm putting my name down at the second hand store to let me know when someone trades on in.. Most likely on a monday lol

MortalMonday
10-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Final reveal:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/317590_546563672026105_325221241_n.jpg

ingmar1988
10-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Ordered (lol i end up with four copies of AC3 allready), still need to get futureshop steelbook and im done (not getting usa CE i think, its way to similar to european Ce).

Really good price, due to free shipping.

I can see this edition only rising in value, since it will probably be the rarest edition out there.

NaughtyDogJames
10-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Wow that's actually really nice packaging.

MortalMonday
10-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I think this might actually be limited to a single print run; so if you want one, you better get your order in. At this point, however, I don't think they've confirmed that it is indeed limited to a single print run.

Twisted
10-04-2012, 10:50 PM
that exterior packaging is a HUGE let down design wise..it's really plain..they could of done it up with some nice colors and some quality instead of some flimsy looking cardboard.

NaughtyDogJames
10-04-2012, 10:53 PM
I like it how it is. Do they the cash when you order it. Either way it's atleast $100.

MortalMonday
10-04-2012, 10:55 PM
They take full payment when you place your order.

ingmar1988
10-04-2012, 10:58 PM
I paid by paypal, they take payment away directly. But well its just around 70 euro, which is very good value with the encyclopedia.

I could see this become the next fall out 3 survivor edition (which had the same style plain outer box).

gu8
10-04-2012, 11:28 PM
yeah but us brits will get shagged on the customs fees due to the high value, cba with any customs fees on top

NaughtyDogJames
10-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Yeah after my last incedient with customs I'm a lot more wary.

ingmar1988
10-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Same in holland gu8, anything up from 22 euro value, but i must say i get lucky alot. But always sucks, because besides custom fees we have to pay like 12.50 euro just for collecting the money by the postal company.

Amazon.com now collects tax up front, which has advantage and disadvantage, because you dont pay the 12.50 anymore, but you also have no chance of getting lucky. So it might turn out more expensive.

NaughtyDogJames
10-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah we have an ?8 charge + whatever the customs is.

ingmar1988
10-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Which is stupid, i had several times i had to pay like 5 euro custom fees and 12.50 cost, omg i was so mad :@

gu8
10-04-2012, 11:34 PM
if it was just a book its fine, no charges on literature. i wonder if its worth emailing them. what we need is a european who can get these, preferably a german, i like germans, there sweet, they dont charge too much foor packing and there always polite

any krauts in the house???

:rave:

gu8
10-04-2012, 11:36 PM
yeah ingmar its shit, parcelforce always end up wanting more for handling it than the actual cost of the customs, pricks!

NaughtyDogJames
10-04-2012, 11:46 PM
I know, we have to pay for royal mail to open our mail so that they can charge us for it and then we have to pay them a fee for doing it. Bargain.

gu8
10-04-2012, 11:48 PM
lol, if anyone comes up with a plan on this, mark me down for a ps3 version without customs charges please!!!

ingmar1988
10-05-2012, 12:07 AM
I think you should just order it, shipping it to other country and reshipping it etc. might prove more expensive.

gu8
10-05-2012, 09:59 AM
this is the ultimate cash cow this assassins creed, must be about
50 different variants
10 steelbooks
loads of t shirts
books
boxes
dlc
medallions
rings

and so on and so forth

were does it end

assassins creed double ended dildo, 5 different variants
actual assassins fingernail!
get fit assassin style ( lots of climbing etc )

it takes a rich person to collect all this gear, makes that greedy fucker george lucas look like small fry with his regurgitated shit

rant over!!!!

must admit i do like that box though pmsl

tonybsg
10-05-2012, 11:21 AM
This will be sent via UPS (not Canada Post). So the custom charges will be high everywhere (if I'm not mistaken)!

Also, at the product description says:

"Hurry up! only a few copies remain.
Plus, if you submit your order before October 8th, you'll ensure a timely delivery based on the official street date!"

Ayiu
10-05-2012, 12:52 PM
if it was just a book its fine, no charges on literature. i wonder if its worth emailing them. what we need is a european who can get these, preferably a german, i like germans, there sweet, they dont charge too much foor packing and there always polite

any krauts in the house???

:rave:

lol, from which Germans are you talking about :D I don't know any polite ones :lmao: and we always get hit with high custom charges :(

ingmar1988
10-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Do they mean by that they will ship based on delivery times (like vgp does)?

So if shipping takes one week, they ship it one week early?

gu8
10-05-2012, 12:58 PM
damnit ayiu i thought you guys were custom free, oops my bad!

grrr at eu customs charges

Vlad
10-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Damn, that's really nice and I would be tempted to splash out and order it if it wasn't for all the import bollocks.

I really hate it, I remember for Arkham Asylum I thought the US version looked great compared to our EU one so I ordered it from Gamestop, now it was ?60 roughly including shipping which was good I thought...
Then it arrived and they wanted ?30 for import stuff. :banghead:

Neilikki
10-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Damn, import charges, I totally forgot they may happen...
Hey, but that edition has two huge books, and books are import free! Maybe no one will notice...

ingmar1988
10-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Is that book import free only UK, because i never heard of that.

Neilikki
10-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm pretty sure the rules are the same for all of the UE, someone correct me if i'm wrong (i'm not in the UK either btw.)

vhal_x
10-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Damn, import charges, I totally forgot they may happen...
Hey, but that edition has two huge books, and books are import free! Maybe no one will notice...

I asked UbiWorkshop and they told me that on the Customs Form they will be writing each individual item. So no chance of it just saying "books" xx

Ayiu
10-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Books are not tax free in Germany...the vat is just lower only 7% instead of 19%

Even with the 19% it's still okay since shipping is free :)

vhal_x
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I don't mind that I might have to pay customs. Sure, I'd prefer it if I didn't, but if the customs charge is for the full amount, so 20% of 60ish quid, plus the tenner-ish handling fee on top, it's only around an extra ?20. Sure, it's an extra 20 that I don't really have right now, but can borrow from my mother :rotf: At least there were no shipping costs :) xx

Neilikki
10-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I don't mind that I might have to pay customs.
I don't mind to pay customs.
pay customs.
pay

._.

What's wrong with you?! ;_:
I hate loosing money in general and when it's because some stucked up dumb officials rob me because they gave theirselves the right to pick where I should and where I shouldn't buy my stuff and what should I buy it's even more so!
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate customssss ;_;

vhal_x
10-11-2012, 06:58 PM
._.

What's wrong with you?! ;_:
I hate loosing money in general and when it's because some stucked up dumb officials rob me because they gave theirselves the right to pick where I should and where I shouldn't buy my stuff and what should I buy it's even more so!
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate customssss ;_;

Nono, I hate paying customs in general, but I figure for this one it will be okay :) xx

Twisted
10-11-2012, 07:02 PM
if you carefully read the US Amazon description for the encyclopedia edition, in the bottom part of the page in the preorder DLC section it also states "2 FREE AMAZON.COM PHYSICAL ITEMS AND 2 FREE DLC"...and that exact description is ONLY for the encyclopedia edition on AMAZON..and the other edition preorder bonus box does NOT say anything about the 2 free physical items...do you think it could be the ring and the tooth?

Neilikki
10-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Sigh, you are right. At least there is no shiping cost to add. I hate especially the fact that they cheat and want to percent you based not on the price of the thing you bought but on the actual amount of money you submitted to the original seller. Sometimes postage is worth more than the thing you buy...
Plus maybe they won't catch us..

Platfus
10-12-2012, 06:48 PM
if you carefully read the US Amazon description for the encyclopedia edition, in the bottom part of the page in the preorder DLC section it also states "2 FREE AMAZON.COM PHYSICAL ITEMS AND 2 FREE DLC"...and that exact description is ONLY for the encyclopedia edition on AMAZON..and the other edition preorder bonus box does NOT say anything about the 2 free physical items...do you think it could be the ring and the tooth?

You mean that bear tooth? its exlusive only for czech republic i think

Sent from my lilyPad using Tapatalk

vhal_x
10-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I contacted Amazon.com and they stated that all you get with the encyclopaedia edition is

You will receive the Boarding Axe single-player weapon and The Captain Of The Aquila single-player character , If they order the game now.

So I guess the two physical items are the encylopaedia and book, just badly worded xx

Platfus
10-12-2012, 07:17 PM
i probably missed that information, but what book? You mean like forsaken or how it is called?

vhal_x
10-12-2012, 07:18 PM
The novel "Subject 4" xx

Platfus
10-12-2012, 07:20 PM
oh yeah, like in ubiworkshop edition right?
and the obly difference is the box?

Twisted
10-13-2012, 06:31 PM
i hate that amazon is doing this edition..it diminishes the value and appeal of the Ubiworkshop edition when there 80% identical.

ingmar1988
10-13-2012, 06:34 PM
It does not, the novel and encyclopedia were allready seperate available. This edition is about the unique cards and the outer box packaging. More exclusive items would have been nice, but collectors dont care for that per se.

LowlyAssassin
10-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Ordered (lol i end up with four copies of AC3 allready), still need to get futureshop steelbook and im done (not getting usa CE i think, its way to similar to european Ce).

Really good price, due to free shipping.

I can see this edition only rising in value, since it will probably be the rarest edition out there.

which editions you getting so far

I've got
join or die inc hmv steelbook
freedom
UbiWorkshop/Desmond files
NA LE

plus bear tooth trade token
still got to find
French ring from somewhere
future shop steel book (should be loads o them)

LowlyAssassin
10-13-2012, 06:41 PM
It does not, the novel and encyclopedia were allready seperate available. This edition is about the unique cards and the outer box packaging. More exclusive items would have been nice, but collectors dont care for that per se.

the subject 4 novel was not yet announced as available outside of UbiWorkshop edition

vhal_x
10-13-2012, 06:47 PM
I've got:

Join or Die Edition.
HMV steelbook edition.
Freedom Edition.
UbiWorkshop Edition.

Will pick up the US LE and Futureshop steelbook at some point after release (when I have money again :suicide:) xx

Platfus
10-13-2012, 07:01 PM
I have
Freedom
Join Or Die
HMV steelbook
and i really want that ubiworkshop edition, but already i havent got enought money :hammer:

Tauran
10-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Well i got mine. and possibly someone elses. i may now have the freedom edition for PC and ubiworkshop edition for all 3 platforms.

Xmo
10-16-2012, 08:47 AM
Well i got mine. and possibly someone elses. i may now have the freedom edition for PC and ubiworkshop edition for all 3 platforms.

3 platforms! Are those for resell?

themidlandmaster
10-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Ordered it for 90 with a 10 off coupon, and with free shipping and no customs I'm very happy!

Platfus
10-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Yeah, i want it too. I am trying to make webdesing for 150$, but thats customer is really stupid :Z

Sent from my P350 Cyanogenmod 7 using Tapatalk

Xmo
10-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Assassins Creed 3 is such a wallet killer

LowlyAssassin
10-16-2012, 09:08 PM
assassins creed 3 is such a wallet killer

t r u e .

Redmagster
10-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Too true...

I'm up to:
Freedom (4 on order - shipping to mates in US, Canada and Mexico)
Join or Die (Xbox and PS3) (Grainger Card Bonus)
HMV steelbook edition
UbiWE
Futureshop Steel
Gauntlets x 2...
Futureshop PS Vita Steel
Coin

Why oh why did I get addicted to Assassin's Creed?!?!? :suicide:

Twisted
10-16-2012, 11:12 PM
whats the grainger card bonus?

Redmagster
10-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Grainger Games preorder bonus - pack of cards :)

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/assassins-creed-3

gu8
10-16-2012, 11:18 PM
willing to trade 1 pack f cards for a ubiworks edition

sits quietly in corner with trap set!!!

Tauran
10-17-2012, 06:24 AM
3 platforms! Are those for resell?

hmm. Not intentionally, just a bit of bet hedging. I have felt the sting of different editions for different platforms before. Anyone remember the Arkham Asylum CE so dissappointed when the PC one was different (no damn leather journal just a 20 page paper one).

LowlyAssassin
10-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Too true...

I'm up to:
Freedom (4 on order - shipping to mates in US, Canada and Mexico)
Join or Die (Xbox and PS3) (Grainger Card Bonus)
HMV steelbook edition
UbiWE
Futureshop Steel
Gauntlets x 2...
Futureshop PS Vita Steel
Coin

Why oh why did I get addicted to Assassin's Creed?!?!? :suicide:
which coin? the best buy or the ebgames/ GameStop
I have the ebgames/ GameStop already
but on-t know how I'm going to get the best buy one

Redmagster
10-17-2012, 12:21 PM
which coin? the best buy or the ebgames/ GameStop
I have the ebgames/ GameStop already
but on-t know how I'm going to get the best buy one

The ebgames / gamestop sadly - got two on the way as was thinking of you!! If I get my hands on any bestbuy ones you get first shout on a spare - promise!! :beer:

Also I have a spare FS ACII on the way - you are welcome to it at cost only as you helped me with print :)

Xmo
10-17-2012, 12:34 PM
"Only a few copies remain"!!!
Im going for it :/

vhal_x
10-17-2012, 12:58 PM
I contacted Ubisoft and they confirmed that the Amazon.com one can't be the same as they are the only retailer to stock it. They told me that unless it is a reseller on Amazon (which it isn't), it won't be the same, so most likely Amazon are just bundling the game, novel and encyclopaedia together. xx

Twisted
10-18-2012, 03:56 AM
somebody please show me a pic or a link to the ebgames/gamestop "coin" that is being talked about..i have no clue about this coin! thanks

themidlandmaster
10-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Australia has no import duties an if is free shipping,you could ship it to me and I could ship it to you if anyone was desperate for a copy.

I don't know how much impor dues are though

Redmagster
10-18-2012, 10:20 AM
somebody please show me a pic or a link to the ebgames/gamestop "coin" that is being talked about..i have no clue about this coin! thanks

Hi there

As far as I know it was a Gamestop / EB games canada pre-launch promo item - don't know how many and can't find anything about it to link you to but here's one: (free ad for an ebayer!! LOL!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Assassins-Creed-III-Metal-Coin-from-EB-Games-GameStop-NEW-/190738907594?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2c68ecc1ca

LowlyAssassin
10-18-2012, 10:50 AM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Assassins-Creed-III-Metal-Coin-from-EB-Games-GameStop-NEW-/00/s/NTg3WDEyMDE=/$(KGrHqZ,!j!FBt9yFqU9BQeOLROqCw~~60_57.JPG
that's funny we both linked to the same image

EDIT: got this last week XD
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-rSEMX2G8KmM/UH_S-JZAG2I/AAAAAAAAAVU/WFvMWVA21kE/s800/IMG_20121017_084847.jpg

Twisted
10-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Thank U for posting the pics of the Coin.

Xmo
10-24-2012, 10:04 PM
EDIT: got this last week XD
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-rSEMX2G8KmM/UH_S-JZAG2I/AAAAAAAAAVU/WFvMWVA21kE/s800/IMG_20121017_084847.jpg
What is that?

LowlyAssassin
10-24-2012, 10:31 PM
George Washington journal
its incomplete as its Belgian press kit

NaughtyDogJames
10-24-2012, 10:36 PM
What else came with it?

LowlyAssassin
10-24-2012, 10:53 PM
just that :(

NaughtyDogJames
10-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Sorry should'CE been clearer. I meant do yu know what originally came with the Press kit?

LowlyAssassin
10-24-2012, 11:01 PM
well i only know of 2 and i do not think either came with anything else
i shall contact the person who has the other and ask if he knows or can find out
as he is in belgium

NaughtyDogJames
10-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks.

LowlyAssassin
10-24-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks.

sent a mesage to the guy mine came from but hes french so dont know if hell understand my message

Platfus
10-24-2012, 11:19 PM
I am 14 yrs old czech and i understand your messages well :P

Sent from my P350 Cyanogenmod 7 using Tapatalk

Xmo
10-25-2012, 04:14 AM
George Washington journal
its incomplete as its Belgian press kit

It definitely looks different from the CE journal.

LowlyAssassin
10-25-2012, 10:25 AM
I'll do a comparison when I get the release journal

LowlyAssassin
10-25-2012, 10:01 PM
What else came with it?

the person my george washingotn NOTEBOOK from has this too say

(copyandpasted)
but I can tell you that I've got it from Ubisoft
Belgium that gives it to some of their interns and really few journalists
to take note in it during a show. So it's not really a press item but
something to show how it could be in the collector editions and a gift for
journalist.

It's the only thing I can tell you. I don't know how to say it in english,
but a show for journalist and interns in Belgium about how will be AC3.
They showed the battlefield gameplay in the frontier. It was in june I
think, don't remember exactly
(/copyandpasted)
so it came like that
and it turns out it is not identical to the journal in ac3 releases as mines a hardback and the journal is a paperback

NaughtyDogJames
10-25-2012, 10:43 PM
So it's kinda a prototype version that was sent to journalists etc to promote the game. Thanks.

NaughtyDogJames
10-25-2012, 10:45 PM
So where are you originally from if English isn't your native language? Just curious.

vhal_x
10-25-2012, 10:49 PM
So where are you originally from if English isn't your native language? Just curious.

Lol, I think that was what she copied and pasted from the Belgian person she got it from :) xx

LowlyAssassin
10-25-2012, 10:55 PM

lol sorry I'm getting lazy at proof reading my posts
vhal was right that was a copy and paste from 2 messages from the guy mine came from
I'm English well British well Albion or whatever
and i get the impression they where handed out at a single press event at a ubi Belgian preview/ promo event for them to take notes
and that it was also meant to be a representation of a possibility of the finished product
but as we have seen the finished product is a paperback

NaughtyDogJames
10-25-2012, 11:01 PM
No you just said I don't know how to say it in English which made me think you weren't originally from England.

NaughtyDogJames
10-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Derp just reread it. I'm such an idiot.

Platfus
10-25-2012, 11:05 PM
This is time to use not yet added thanks button :D

LowlyAssassin
10-25-2012, 11:12 PM
No you just said I don't know how to say it in English which made me think you weren't originally from England.

yea I know
that was my fault
I didn't know how to emphasise that I copied and pasted it

well I was gonna sell it as I didn't think it was special but now I don't know what is it worth?

edit thanks button for what?
but yea other forums has it
intact I can only think of one that does

edit edit
This is time to use not yet added thanks button :D

would go well with a flame section where you could just flame and rant and not be at all serious

vhal_x
10-25-2012, 11:15 PM
If you can manage to get hold of a second one Lowly, I'd be very interested xx

LowlyAssassin
10-25-2012, 11:16 PM
If you can manage to get hold of a second one Lowly, I'd be very interested xx

I'll see I know a couple I
of peoples in Belgium and I'll see if I can persuade the other owner of one too part
but firs I need to know what its worth before I blow too much on it and take a loss

NaughtyDogJames
10-25-2012, 11:16 PM
I really should read things more thoroughly.

LowlyAssassin
10-25-2012, 11:18 PM
I really should read things more thoroughly.

that's using your egg ;)

NaughtyDogJames
10-25-2012, 11:23 PM
???

Platfus
10-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Sorry if i said something wrong because i dont understand you guys for 100% so sorry

LowlyAssassin
10-25-2012, 11:33 PM
???

I meant head lol egg = head

Sorry if i said something wrong because i dont understand you guys for 100% so sorry

you said nothing wrong
everything is OK / good

ingmar1988
10-26-2012, 04:08 AM
order shipped...hope arrives soon and not hold at customs.

Xmo
10-26-2012, 04:26 AM
order shipped...hope arrives soon and not hold at customs.

Mine is scheduled to arrive next weeks friday. How 'bout yours?

Xmo
10-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Just wondering, anybody knows why on the description it say PS3 special: 60 minutes of extra gameplay. Is there a DLC or it is included on the disk?

themidlandmaster
10-26-2012, 05:14 AM
Mine is shipped! Will probably take forever to get here, though

Dr_Jengo
10-26-2012, 07:07 AM
You guys got a mail? No sign of mine yet.

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Mine hasn't shipped yet. Maybe shipping in order of how long they expect it to take to get to your country? Or in order of who placed orders first?

Not sure xx

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Just wondering, anybody knows why on the description it say PS3 special: 60 minutes of extra gameplay. Is there a DLC or it is included on the disk?

It's included on disc, I think. All PS3 copies will have that extra 60 mins :( xx

Redmagster
10-26-2012, 08:41 AM
It's included on disc, I think. All PS3 copies will have that extra 60 mins :( xx

It's an additional side quest / misssion - PS3 only as Vhal says and it's embedded so no code.

Redmagster
10-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Mine hasn't shipped yet. Maybe shipping in order of how long they expect it to take to get to your country? Or in order of who placed orders first?

Not sure xx

Not had any notification either... I guess they must also be trying to get them all to land around release?

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah, probably hoping that nobody gets their copy early xx

Redmagster
10-26-2012, 08:55 AM
Strangely I've literally just had emails from hmv to say the steelbook editions are on the way - obviously dispatch day!!! :bananaeyes:

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 08:58 AM
I've not even had an email from HMV :( Saying that though, they've failed to email with the past few releases, so I'll just go check my account now :P xx

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Yep, mine is dispatched :D xx

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 09:22 AM

on disc
its called Benedict Arnold missions

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Only one of my UbiWorkshop has been shipped so far :(
I don't want to make 2 trips to the big bad customs people

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 09:26 AM
What are your two order numbers? xx

Dr_Jengo
10-26-2012, 09:30 AM
I'm guessing that they are shipping according to when the order is placed. Someone in Singapore got their shipping notice already but I have yet to. I placed my order pretty late.

tonybsg
10-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Yeah, mine hasn't shipped yet either. Did they give you a tracking code?

They said they would give it as soon as it was available.

Redmagster
10-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Well now we have Grainger Games jumping on the band wagon... Just had emails from them too!! :taunt:

themidlandmaster
10-26-2012, 09:46 AM
I placed mine in may, so should be near the first

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah, my order wasn't placed until the 5th of October xx

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 09:53 AM
what are your two order numbers? Xx

52009 27 june
64671 7th October
to view tracking number log onto UbiWorkshop account on there websitr

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Yeah, your second one will probably ship soon after mine, as mine is 63956 - 5th October :) xx

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 10:02 AM
thought you'd like to know
there using ups so HELL YEAH
mines in the UK already
but I guess no one will be online to play multiplayer with so (unhappy ace)
Castle Donnington, United Kingdom 10/26/2012 1:08 Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery
Lachine, QC, Canada. 10/25/2012 18:01 Export Scan
10/25/2012 18:01 Origin Scan
Canada. 10/25/2012 17:19 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

bad news is I'm not at home to receive it today

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 10:10 AM
what does this mean
Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 10/31/2012, By End of Day

does that mean ups will hold the package until that date?
as that wold not be pleasant considering its only an hour away from me, I could go and pick it up if they really want to keep it that long

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Yeah, it means that they'll hold it till then as they don't want to break the street date. So you won't be allowed to pick it up anyway xx

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Also, "released by clearing agency" - you got customs. So will the rest of us, no doubt xx

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 10:17 AM
its was obvious we where going to be charged customs duty I already had the money set aside
how does customs work with ups ?
do they take payment at the door?
do they say you need to pay before we deliver so I gotta go to ups building and pay and collect?

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Yeah, if I remember correctly, you pay at the door. If you have no means of paying, they take the item away and you can go pay and collect another day xx

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 10:24 AM
do they take card?
or I'll have to pull out gas and hope I have enough

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 10:28 AM
I think they might take card, not sure though. I'm gonna have to take out cash anyway, just to be sure. Don't have a car, so don't want them to take it away with them, as I'd have to wait till somebody could take me over to pick it up :rotf: xx

ingmar1988
10-26-2012, 12:55 PM
MY scheduled delivery is 31th, while my package is allready in Netherlands as well...i didnt know they could order ups to hold package untill certain date???

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 01:01 PM
yea imagine of as a thank you from UBisoft all UbiWorkshop orders where received before launch / street date
that would have been awesome

Redmagster
10-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Weirdly I have had a message from Grainger saying my JOD will be sent today 1st class Royal Fail which would mean I could have it tomorrow!!! WT??

Great if so.... Except I am not at home tomorrow... :facepalm:

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 04:27 PM
lucky you
hmv in store said there not taking Any more pre orders
and on a side note that store so maybe all stores actually had the games in stock

tonybsg
10-26-2012, 04:31 PM
grrrrr my status is still "awaiting fulfillement" and my order was back at May 31st

On other news we will be receiveng our Freedom Editions at 30/10

Redmagster
10-26-2012, 04:32 PM
lucky you
hmv in store said there not taking Any more pre orders
and on a side note that store so maybe all stores actually had the games in stock

Still taking them online... Seems to be stores that are dispatching to hit release date and some sending early

Also - had this from HMV this morning (double checking!!)

'Thanks for your email.

I am pleased to inform you that the steelbook is included with the Join or Die edition, you should receive this shortly.'

Redmagster
10-26-2012, 04:44 PM
grrrrr my status is still "awaiting fulfillement" and my order was back at May 31st

On other news we will be receiveng our Freedom Editions at 30/10

When we all ordered on 5th Oct I managed to order 3 by accident - didn't think they were adding!! :facepalm:

Got the other 2 cancelled out and had the refund really quickly :thumb:

BUT... my order status now says 'refunded' even though it was only partial and I had an amended order confirmation so who knows what will happen with mine - good job this thread started today or I'd never have realised... :nosleep:

vhal_x
10-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Mine is still "Awaiting Fulfillment" xx

LowlyAssassin
10-26-2012, 10:40 PM
well if its any consolation. mine is being held by the scary brown suit brigade

Dr_Jengo
10-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Yeah, your second one will probably ship soon after mine, as mine is 63956 - 5th October xx

My Order # is 63872, also made on 5th October.. Where they shipping from? US?

Xmo
10-27-2012, 01:18 AM
My Order # is 63872, also made on 5th October.. Where they shipping from? US?

I believe its in Montreal, Canada

Emzze
10-27-2012, 03:36 AM
My order changed to shipped yesterday ^_^

vhal_x
10-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Mine is still fucking awaiting fulfillment :suicide: xx

LowlyAssassin
10-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Did you just order UbiWorkshop edition vhal?

vhal_x
10-27-2012, 09:52 AM
No, I ordered on the 5th october, so before your second order :( xx

Xmo
10-27-2012, 10:01 AM
No, I ordered on the 5th october, so before your second order :( xx

screwed up order = epic apologize gifts from ubisoft
Hope it comes around though

LowlyAssassin
10-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Lol heres hoping
They just send out a bunch more of those Connor prints
Well my Joe just arrived so I'm not to fussed about UbiWorkshop end now

vhal_x
10-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Has anybody who ordered on or after the 5th of October had theirs shipped yet ? xx

Ayiu
10-27-2012, 01:14 PM
mine still hasn't shipped yet either...ordered on the 5th of October. Are they only shipping 5 per day? >_>"

Order #63993

Order Date: 5th Oct 2012
This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

I payed through credit card which was charged right away.

thefunk007
10-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Mine has not shipped either also ordered on the 5th.

tonybsg
10-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Mine is still fucking awaiting fulfillment :suicide: xx

mine still hasn't shipped yet either...ordered on the 5th of October. Are they only shipping 5 per day? >_>"

Order #63993

Order Date: 5th Oct 2012
This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

I payed through credit card which was charged right away.

Mine has not shipped either also ordered on the 5th.

Mine is awaiting fulfillment as well! The order was made at 31st of May, maybe the first one :P

I only hope that they haven't updated the system yet, and it's already shipped. :)

Platfus
10-27-2012, 01:35 PM
You have already ordered, but i still need money for it :D
I know console version isnt available for me any more, but maybe PC version..... :)

Ayiu
10-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Mine is awaiting fulfillment as well! The order was made at 31st of May, maybe the first one :P

I only hope that they haven't updated the system yet, and it's already shipped. :)

Wow, what a shame...You should ask for a BIG Sorry gift. They have your money that long you really deserve one ^^

LowlyAssassin
10-27-2012, 01:41 PM
There are deffinately over 600 orders so give em some time
600 orders 5 minutes per order 7 hours in a day
12 orders an hour
12 *7 = 82 per day per person working on solely shipping this product and nothing else
So if we assume at least 2 people
That's 3 days
But there could be up to 1000 copies to ship and they could have more then 2 people on it

Ayiu
10-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Sry but if they can't handle it, they shouldn't have made such promises. "Shipping before 29th of October to all orders made before the 20th" They knew about the amount of orders...

Edit: I just saw that they changed their texts...yesterday it was still the 29th instead oft the 31st...

If you have ordered your copy before October 20th, we start shipping your UbiWorkshop Editions on October 25th. If you have ordered your copy after October 20th, shipping will start on October 31st.

thefunk007
10-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Sry but if they can't handle it, they shouldn't have made such promises. "Shipping before 29th of October to all orders made before the 20th" They knew about the amount of orders...

Correct!

motarules
10-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Can't complain mine was shipped on the 26th. :)

vhal_x
10-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Still awaiting fulfillment.

I'm getting so impatient with this now :( Really hope nothing is wrong with my order :( I had payment taken instantly, so nothing should be wrong :( xx

gu8
10-27-2012, 11:45 PM
exactly dont make promises you cant keep. meh

tonybsg
10-28-2012, 12:15 AM
From Ubiworkshop twitter:

"(...) All the collectors left our warehouse yesterday but the system may be not updated yet!"

MortalMonday
10-28-2012, 12:18 AM
I ordered Oct 04, and they still haven't shipped mine.

Ayiu
10-28-2012, 12:26 AM
From Ubiworkshop twitter:

"(...) All the collectors left our warehouse yesterday but the system may be not updated yet!"

now it gets a little bit tricky with my lack of using the English tenses correct ^^"

But what I try to say is...If they would have shipped them all, there would have been no reason to change the dates from 29th to the 31st as the final date for orders that were placed before the 20th.

Hope you guys understand me ^^

I don't believe it until I'll receive my shipping confirmation :)

tonybsg
10-28-2012, 12:41 AM
now it gets a little bit tricky with my lack of using the English tenses correct ^^"

But what I try to say is...If they would have shipped them all, there would have been no reason to change the dates from 29th to the 31st as the final date for orders that were placed before the 20th.

Hope you guys understand me ^^

I don't believe it until I'll receive my shipping confirmation :)

When did the change the dates? Somehow I'm missing sth.

In their site it says:

"If you have ordered your copy before October 20th, we start shipping your UbiWorkshop Editions on October 25th. If you have ordered your copy after October 20th, shipping will start on October 31st."

LowlyAssassin
10-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Who's making promises?

Ayiu
10-28-2012, 12:50 AM
When did the change the dates? Somehow I'm missing sth.

In their site it says:

"If you have ordered your copy before October 20th, we start shipping your UbiWorkshop Editions on October 25th. If you have ordered your copy after October 20th, shipping will start on October 31st."

until yesterday they said that those who have ordered after October 20th, shipping will start on October 29th and now it's the 31st. This way they extended the range for orders before the 20th.

ingmar1988
10-28-2012, 12:58 PM
It does not really matter, because shipping is in 1 day to your country, they only hold in untill release, so i expect every order on time.

I_BE_WILL
10-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Apparently mine was posted on the 25th and is now sitting in the local post office in Sydney, should only be around 2 days away :) The shipping looks confusing as hell once it crossed the international date line.

themidlandmaster
10-28-2012, 01:32 PM
Mines in Sydney too!

gu8
10-28-2012, 02:22 PM
they are making promises if they state

"Shipping before 29th of October to all orders made before the 20th"

false advertising tbh, you would think you worked for them or something lol

HIPPEEDUDE
10-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Well,mine was ordered ages ago in June & is now in Sydney as well.........well at least i think so. I just checked UPS website & its telling me strange things & its got me stuffed. Its either in Sydney now & has been since the 27th or it arrived in Sydney on the 27th then got sent back overseas again then got re-sent back to Sydney again on the 28th. Its also telling me i wont see it till Thursday 01/11/12,a big :wtf:

Botany, Australia 28/10/2012 15:44 Arrival Scan
Honolulu, HI, United States 27/10/2012 9:52 Departure Scan
27/10/2012 7:55 Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 27/10/2012 4:55 Departure Scan
Botany, Australia 27/10/2012 11:43 Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance / Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery
27/10/2012 11:43 Registered with clearing agency / Shipment submitted to clearing agency
27/10/2012 11:43 Registered with clearing agency
27/10/2012 9:08 Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance
Louisville, KY, United States 25/10/2012 23:40 Arrival Scan

themidlandmaster
10-28-2012, 11:56 PM
Well,mine was ordered ages ago in June & is now in Sydney as well.........well at least i think so. I just checked UPS website & its telling me strange things & its got me stuffed. Its either in Sydney now & has been since the 27th or it arrived in Sydney on the 27th then got sent back overseas again then got re-sent back to Sydney again on the 28th. Its also telling me i wont see it till Thursday 01/11/12,a big :wtf:

Botany, Australia 27/10/2012 11:43 Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance / Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery
27/10/2012 11:43 Registered with clearing agency / Shipment submitted to clearing agency

Nope, that's just the international date line making everything look weird

HIPPEEDUDE
10-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Nope, that's just the international date line making everything look weird

Well,thats a first then. Everything i have ever recieved from UPS the tracking details havent looked all whiff skewy & out of whack before. Not happy about a Thursday delivery either,werent we supposed to be guranteed release date delivery or something like that??

ToyoSupraRZ
10-29-2012, 02:08 AM
I already have mine. Just finished beating it. He dies at the end - chicken pox.

J/k, I get mine on Friday. :(

themidlandmaster
10-29-2012, 02:17 AM
Mine arrived in Melbourne this morning!

Letrico
10-29-2012, 02:20 AM
me too midland! seems like we will be getting it tomorrow.

mosavon
10-29-2012, 04:47 AM

UPS often have weird tracking for me too, the dates/times don't tally.

It would say its in the UK on the 25th but come the 26th its apparently back in the US so yeah wtf.

Romeo
10-29-2012, 06:34 AM
I ordered mine almost a month ago, status says 'awaiting fulfilment'.

Matrix6
10-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Ubisoft have a weird delivery notification system, but they ship their stuff fairly quickly. Last time I ordered, it arrived within a week of shipping!

Redmagster
10-29-2012, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=ToyoSupraRZ;82705]I already have mine. Just finished beating it. He dies at the end - chicken pox.

Depends on your skill level... I survived the chicken pox and won an additional 2 hours of gameplay, 7 side quests and obtained a pair of knee protectors with additional hidden blades.... :taunt: :taunt:

richy rude
10-29-2012, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=ToyoSupraRZ;82705]I already have mine. Just finished beating it. He dies at the end - chicken pox.

Depends on your skill level... I survived the chicken pox and won an additional 2 hours of gameplay, 7 side quests and obtained a pair of knee protectors with additional hidden blades.... :taunt: :taunt:

Did they actually have chickens back then or were they invented later? :think:

Ayiu
10-29-2012, 08:51 PM
still no shipping confirmation....I'm really getting inpatient. However I'm glad that I already got the game :)

Ayiu
10-29-2012, 09:33 PM
still no shipping confirmation....I'm really getting inpatient. However I'm glad that I already got the game :)

Edit: just got my tracking number. Now I'm a happy panda bear ^.^

tonybsg
10-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Yeah, got my tracking code via twitter as well. They really sent the item on October 25th. :D

MortalMonday
10-30-2012, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the spoilers dickheads

Letrico
10-30-2012, 01:52 AM
Someone posted the full screenshot of the ending in eb games AU facebook and I saw it accidentally. Ruined my day

tonybsg
10-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Thanks for the spoilers dickheads

Who are you reffering to mate?

MortalMonday
10-30-2012, 02:04 AM
ughh... The dude in the last page that posted about chicken pox. I just went back and looked at the rest of his message. Fooled me good. :suicide:

Dr_Jengo
10-30-2012, 03:10 AM
Someone posted the full screenshot of the ending in eb games AU facebook and I saw it accidentally. Ruined my day

What a jackass! Common sense will tell you not to post spoilers but then again Common Sense is more rare than most Collector's Editions out there..

Letrico
10-30-2012, 03:24 AM
What the hell! This guy from Aus got it already:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Assassins-Creed-3-UBIWORKSHOP-EDITION-PS3-/300805842506?pt=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item46096ce64a&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1414

Looks different than what it was originally intended =/

motarules
10-30-2012, 03:28 AM
I think that he is just showing the other side of the box that isn't on the ubiworkshop store picture ...

tonybsg
10-30-2012, 10:07 AM
WTF

My scheduled delivery date just changed to November 6th! The item is currently at Koeln, Germany. Previous date was Thursday, which made sense.

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Yeah, that's the back of it, Letrico :) xx

Redmagster
10-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Yeah, that's the back of it, Letrico :) xx

Have you had any delivery update yet Vhal?? :wave: x

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Nope, still Awaiting Fulfillment :( xx

Ayiu
10-30-2012, 11:50 AM
write them on twitter...my order is still showing awaits fulfillment but they sent me my tracking number through twitter and it should arrive tomorrow :)

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 11:51 AM
I did, and they just told me that it's because of the hurricane :S xx

Ayiu
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
poor girl :( will take pictures from mine for you :P
btw the game is awesome ^_^

I hope I'll receive the right one....read a lot that people are complaining that they got a ps3 version instead of a xbox 360 one.

gu8
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
mine came this morning!!!

not too happy about the lithograph though!!

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r564/gu8x/connar.jpg

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 12:00 PM

I hope I'll receive the right one....read a lot that people are complaining that they got a ps3 version instead of a xbox 360 one.

haha, I'm so desperate for it!! I followed you on Twitter btw (I hope it's you :rotf:)

Tbh, if I receive a PS3 one, I won't be too bothered, although I'd rather 360 as the rest of my ACIII editions will be 360 xx

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 12:00 PM

:rotf: Brilliant! xx

LeX
10-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Does anyone received the Ubiworkshop edition? any picture of the rare prints??
just curious about it.

Dr_Jengo
10-30-2012, 01:23 PM

Oh crap I received my box but yet to open it. It says xbox360 on the package.. I ordered a ps3

Ayiu
10-30-2012, 01:29 PM
haha, I'm so desperate for it!! I followed you on Twitter btw (I hope it's you :rotf:)

Tbh, if I receive a PS3 one, I won't be too bothered, although I'd rather 360 as the rest of my ACIII editions will be 360 xx

haha yeah it's me, you got me :D I'm not really serious into the whole social network thing. I'm just using it to stalk :D

I also have a flickr acc if you want to follow me there as well ^^
link is included in my introduction thread :)

AND I managed to get a copy of the ezio saga for a decent price after the disaster with eurotaku :v:

Ayiu
10-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Oh crap I received my box but yet to open it. It says xbox360 on the package.. I ordered a ps3

lol that made me laugh, sry :D You can wait until I receive mine maybe we can switch :wave:

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 01:31 PM
haha yeah it's me, you got me :D I'm not really serious into the whole social network thing. I'm just using it to stalk :D

AND I managed to get a copy of the ezio saga for a decent price after the disaster with eurotaku :v:

Haha, yeah I'm not too good with Twitter, much prefer facebook :) I just use twitter for comps and the occasional moan about things :P

I don't have a flickr account, but if I ever get round to making one, I'll come stalk ya :D

Congrats :D So glad you managed to get one :bananayes: xx

LeX
10-30-2012, 01:34 PM

Hi, about that ezio saga, is that the one from Japan? is it only japanese language?
how about the encyclopedia? is it also in japanese langugae??
and the soundtracks,

Just planning to buy as well, but I might change my mind.

Redmagster
10-30-2012, 01:37 PM

Is your litho for sale or trade??? :drool:

Ayiu
10-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi, about that ezio saga, is that the one from Japan? is it only japanese language?
how about the encyclopedia? is it also in japanese langugae??
and the soundtracks,

Just planning to buy as well, but I might change my mind.

It's the one from Japan that was limited to 5000 pieces. Texts on the outer package are in Japanese.
Sry, I'm not opening it but the encyclopedia is fully translated into Japanese and here's a tracklist of the full soundtrack :

http://vgmdb.net/album/33632

Platfus
10-30-2012, 01:45 PM
If you are interested in this styl of lithos you might want to buy mine lithos :D

LeX
10-30-2012, 01:57 PM
It's the one from Japan that was limited to 5000 pieces. Texts on the outer package are in Japanese.
Sry, I'm not opening it but the encyclopedia is fully translated into Japanese and here's a tracklist of the full soundtrack :

http://vgmdb.net/album/33632

Okay Thanks for the info.

Dr_Jengo
10-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Got mine.. They sent a game for the wrong console though..

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o563/JVeron004/Assassins%20Creed%203%20Ubiworkshop%20Edition/IMG_2954.jpg

More detailed pics in my blog..

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 04:13 PM
That's mine just shipped now. Safe to say I won't be receiving it tomorrow :( xx

LowlyAssassin
10-30-2012, 05:09 PM
If you are interested in this stylo of lithos you might want to buy miney lithos :D

Can I get some pics of this

vhal_x
10-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Can I get some pics of this

I think he was joking? :haha: xx

Letrico
10-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Sigh. It was suppose to reach with this morning's delivery. Only my AC3 Freedom came from ubishop. Now I can only hope it comes in the afternoon. Or else complain time.

EDIT:
Great my steelbook is a faulty one. A packing tape inside the steelbook inner art

Xmo
10-31-2012, 03:30 PM
This is edition is still available for "preorder"!
Hope they end it soon to keeps it exclusivity

Platfus
10-31-2012, 03:40 PM
I think its only for PC :)

Romeo
10-31-2012, 03:43 PM
That's mine just shipped now. Safe to say I won't be receiving it tomorrow :( xx

Mine is coming today, soon...

This is edition is still available for "preorder"!
Hope they end it soon to keeps it exclusivity

Ubi has me livid about this. I preordered a month ago for $99. I live in PA and am directly affected by the hurricane. My order/shipment was delayed as well.

Now people can order this edition for $85 and get it in the same amount of time as me. I wrote them and they refuse to refund me the difference because of the 15% discount. I'm considering filing a partial chargeback.

Xmo
10-31-2012, 03:53 PM
I think its only for PC :)

Yeah I though of that also but I just check the website. 360 and ps3 are still on it.

Cosmic_Link
10-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Sigh. It was suppose to reach with this morning's delivery. Only my AC3 Freedom came from ubishop. Now I can only hope it comes in the afternoon. Or else complain time.

EDIT:
Great my steelbook is a faulty one. A packing tape inside the steelbook inner art

That sucks mate! >.< Do you have a pic? True rarity, is that! :D

vhal_x
10-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Mine is coming today, soon...

Ubi has me livid about this. I preordered a month ago for $99. I live in PA and am directly affected by the hurricane. My order/shipment was delayed as well.

Now people can order this edition for $85 and get it in the same amount of time as me. I wrote them and they refuse to refund me the difference because of the 15% discount. I'm considering filing a partial chargeback.

What do you mean $85? Still showing as $99 for me xx

Romeo
10-31-2012, 04:11 PM
What do you mean $85? Still showing as $99 for me xx

Ubi contacted people and is offering 15% off ANY order for people affected by the hurricane. I can now re-order the ubiworkshop edition for $85 yet they refuse to refund me the difference on my prior order, even though I'm NOT getting the game on launch day as was promised.

vhal_x
10-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Unlucky :( Must only be people within the US they're emailing, as I've not had one. Mine still isn't here either, says it should be here today though xx

Romeo
10-31-2012, 04:15 PM
Unlucky :( Must only be people within the US they're emailing, as I've not had one. Mine still isn't here either, says it should be here today though xx

I'm really close to quebec to mine should be coming soon, within the hour. I do hope that since you're so far away that they send you the right version. Many orders are wrong... :swoon:

vhal_x
10-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Hope you get it soon :) I've got a feeling that mine will be for the wrong format. I've got both Xbox and PS3, so it's not a big deal (since I've got other Xbox copies on the way anyway) - but here's hoping it's okay :) xx

Romeo
10-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Hope you get it soon :) I've got a feeling that mine will be for the wrong format. I've got both Xbox and PS3, so it's not a big deal (since I've got other Xbox copies on the way anyway) - but here's hoping it's okay :) xx

Yesterday I went a tad nuts, spent more on AC than I intended to...

Right now I have the GameStop LE, Walmart edition, a friend is giving me the Amazon code, and I have a best buy edition as well. Only thing missing is the target edition right now which I really don't care about but for completionist's sake it's irking me.

nipperkipper
10-31-2012, 05:29 PM

I think there is a current problem with UPS and ubisoft, something is not right

I too should have had both the ubistore edition and the freedom edition delivered today. However the tracking is showing the packages have been intercepted. This means ubisoft has requested the pakages not be delivered.

Can any one in the UK confirm they have got their ubistore or freedom issues - same thing has happened to two other people i know of, perhaps its just a small isolated issue

maybe they have received complaints about wrong format/damaged items and stopped edlivery?

vhal_x
10-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Mine is currently in Glasgow. I phoned UPS and they said it should be here soon :) xx

nipperkipper
10-31-2012, 05:38 PM
Good to hear about urs vhal, glad you will get it on time

what is going on then about mine, both the ubiworkshop and ubisoft freedom editions are being held, this is bullshit