PDA

View Full Version : Ni No Kuni Wrath of The White Witch

Pages : 1 [2] 3

ferrari100
01-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Is it for definite there there is a UK only version?
It's just that Game has an image of a euro version on their website and usually they sell the UK only version?
**dunno**

johnymohny
01-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Is it for definite there there is a UK only version?
It's just that Game has an image of a euro version on their website and usually they sell the UK only version?
**dunno**

I have twice received an eu ce from game.co.uk but thats when they were in admin :/ I'm gonna go on amazon chat in a bit and ask them when theyre putting more copies up.
Even though namco have confirmed amazon have more I doubt they wont relist them till release day.

Cortex
01-22-2013, 06:34 PM
I just happened to be on shop.to at the right time yesterday evening and got a pre-order in. I have the confirmation e-mail but it does say there's no contractual guarantee etc so fingers crossed.

Trying to buy one today just says "all gone, sorry".

Redmagster
01-22-2013, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=Cosmic_Link;102199]Don't worry about the shopto one, as I already have an order for the PAL Wizards Ed. :D Cheers anyway! :D Stick the other on ebay. Could pay for your copy! :P

I just want the DLC codes that amazon offer for pre-ordering, providing they haven't all gone! >.<[/

Have you seen anything on Amazon yet??

Cosmic_Link
01-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Have you seen anything on Amazon yet??

Nothing mate. Have been F5ing since I got back on the comp. Have been checking on phone all day too. No email for availability either.

Maybe they won't be listing til closer to release to stop ebay scalpers... o.0

Raven
01-22-2013, 08:51 PM
^ I never EVER received a email or text from Amazon saying stuff is back in stock, believe me and signed alot of those although I don't have the need for it now ..... just saying.

I'm dying to know what Namco Bandai are offering though as a apology for the lateness though.

Also if they extended the time for that ninostarter thing for pre-order bonuses, it can be so easily maxed out and for the rest of the world too =p

johnymohny
01-22-2013, 09:08 PM
I find amazon will put more stock on the morning of release day, they did tr same with diablo

ferrari100
01-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Ni no Kuni been and gone on Amazon today.
Some idiot posted it on UKHD

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Ni no Kuni been and gone on Amazon today.
Some idiot posted it on UKHD

Nooooooo!!! How long was it up for?? :( What time?

vhal_x
01-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Absolute dickheads >.< That will be someone posting to let all the bloody scalpers know :( I missed out. Oh well, will just have to stick with my Zavvi order xx

vhal_x
01-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Nooooooo!!! How long was it up for?? :( What time?

According to Amazon UK comments, went up at 10.10am, sold out by 10.30 :( xx

ferrari100
01-23-2013, 10:32 AM
It allowed me to place one in my basket when I saw it but advised no stock left.

I got one with shopto so will stick with that.

Redmagster
According to Amazon UK comments, went up at 10.10am, sold out by 10.30 :( xx

Why do people do that??? Real gamers / collectors are on forums - post deals there if you care - why UKHD??? Just for 10 mins of kudos!!! :twisted:

Redmagster
It allowed me to place one in my basket when I saw it but advised no stock left.

Wonder how many they had - was 54.99 too :( :(

vhal_x
01-23-2013, 10:34 AM
I was signed up for the alert email aswell, never got it. Surprise surprise. I hate people sometimes >.<

Not a doubt in my mind that at least 90% of the people who nabbed them, did so to sell on :suicide: xx

ferrari100
01-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Hey,
you think maybe we should pm that dude and educate him/her?

johnymohny
01-23-2013, 10:39 AM
You guys think they'll be anymore from amazon before release?

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 10:42 AM
You guys think they'll be anymore from amazon before release?

Doesn't look like they were up for long and reading the comments on UKHD not many got them so wonder if it was really limited number - in a way I hope so... I never got an alert either...

ferrari100
01-23-2013, 10:47 AM
I PM'ed tejstar the link to this thread.

Not his fault I guess. Probably just trying to help others not realizing 90% would go to the scalpers.

People just don't realize that place is full people fighting it out to make money.

ALSO:
WTF is wrong with amazons email system??
I think most of us had email-alert setup.

Where would I go (anyone have a link) to complain about this?
If we all did maybe they might do something about it?

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 10:53 AM

Not his fault I guess. Probably just trying to help others not realizing 90% would go to the scalpers.

People just don't realize that place is full people fighting it out to make money.

Interestingly in the comments Tejstar does say 'hope that helped a few people' so prob an honest gamer trying to help others without realising 95% of those signed up to UKHD do so to spot real bargains, snap them up then resell at a massive profit meaning the people they were trying to help in the first place lose out even more....

kittychloe
01-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Looks like i missed out again :(

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 10:59 AM

ALSO:
WTF is wrong with amazons email system??
I think most of us had email-alert setup.

Where would I go (anyone have a link) to complain about this?
If we all did maybe they might do something about it?

Funily enough I am on Amazon chat right now...

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
My opening comments to them...

I had been hoping to buy from you the Ni No Kuni Wizards edition and Namco tweeted that you would be releasing more stock so I signed up for an email alert and have been constantly checking the product page for 2 days... Then, guess what, it goes up at 10am this morning, I get no email alert but some idiot posts it to UK Hot Deals meaning it instantly sells out to scalpers who will resell at a massive profit meaning genuine collectors / gamers lose out massively...

Why have an email alert system if it does not work - I have never received an alert from you regarding a product going back into stock. Will you be getting more of this product??

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Looks like i missed out again :(

Kitty - I have an extra Shopto order if you wnat one?? I got two as Cosmic was desperate to get one and haven't cancelled yet as I know others too wanted it

Fitzgera1d
01-23-2013, 11:20 AM
Anyone know when these are actually getting dispatched? I never got an email saying they was sent out. I also went through my old emails and it turns out that I accidently preordered 16 of these copies instead of 8. I guess there was duplicate orders I made??? gawd, thats gonna put a dent in my bank. I do have a few people locally here purchasing strait from me and I will update with everyone's PMs if there are any available left. If anyone was wondering, YES, I WILL charge extra; but only for shipping+gas which wouldn't break anyone's bank. :) Happy hump day to you all.

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Release date at the moment is Feb 1 - where are your orders for??

Fitzgera1d
01-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Release date at the moment is Feb 1 - where are your orders for??

Where? What?

vhal_x
01-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Fitzgera1d is from the US, release date was yesterday in the US. Not sure when Namco orders are beign dispatched though xx

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Ah thanks Vhal :)

Redmagster
01-23-2013, 11:34 AM
Anyone know when these are actually getting dispatched? I never got an email saying they was sent out. I also went through my old emails and it turns out that I accidently preordered 16 of these copies instead of 8. I guess there was duplicate orders I made??? gawd, thats gonna put a dent in my bank. I do have a few people locally here purchasing strait from me and I will update with everyone's PMs if there are any available left. If anyone was wondering, YES, I WILL charge extra; but only for shipping+gas which wouldn't break anyone's bank. :) Happy hump day to you all.

Is it the Namco edition you have ordered then?

evilvort3x
01-23-2013, 01:26 PM
i was going to say the same fitzgerald. if its the namco edition . Yes please.. Me and redmagster could split shipping?

Raven
01-23-2013, 10:30 PM
lol so I guess it's a global thing that Amazon notifier doesn't work

oh this is another place that has stock @ ?90 though, ?10 more than Zavvi/the hut

https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/74924-ni_no_kuni_wrath_of_the_white_witch_collectors_edi tion_ps3

Monstermug
01-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Has anybody ordered from game? I still haven't had an email to say that they have taken the money/ posted it out yet... Slowly getting worried here.

vhal_x
01-23-2013, 11:17 PM
It's not out till the 1st of Feb, Monster. Expect payment to be taken within the next few days xx

Letrico
01-23-2013, 11:17 PM
Has anybody ordered from game? I still haven't had an email to say that they have taken the money/ posted it out yet... Slowly getting worried here.

Because the release date is 1st Feb for Europe and Australiasia. Of course they haven take money or posted it :/

Monstermug
01-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Oh! Thanks for clearing things. I can sleep in peace tonight. :)

TruenoBoy86
01-24-2013, 12:15 AM
to anyone interested in whats happening with namco's wizard edition http://kotaku.com/5978492/some-people-who-pre+ordered-ni-no-kuni-are-having-issues-getting-the-game

Fitzgera1d
01-24-2013, 12:17 AM
I literally a few seconds ago got the email stating that my stuff has been shipped. :)

comaamen86
01-24-2013, 12:21 AM
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/tejstar

gonna watch his ebay

TruenoBoy86
01-24-2013, 12:28 AM
I literally a few seconds ago got the email stating that my stuff has been shipped. :)

really ?? did you pre order on the 17th or last year ?

Fitzgera1d
01-24-2013, 12:32 AM
really ?? did you pre order on the 17th or last year ?

Yes.
Ordered March 6, 2012, lol.
Nice, from Bahrain. I lived there for 3 years. 93-95 in Isa Town.

TruenoBoy86
01-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Yes.
Ordered March 6, 2012, lol.
Nice, from Bahrain. I lived there for 3 years. 93-95 in Isa Town.

i think its first to pre order first to ship policy.
oh really ?! let me guess, you were a kid and your dad was working at an industrial company, am guess alba or babco :)
am 25 mins away by car from isa town, in muharraq island.
hehe never thought anyone here knew bahrain and actually lived there :p

TruenoBoy86
01-24-2013, 03:50 AM
damn namco cancelled my order which i made minutes after it became available on the 17th because of their stupid inventory system !!
anyone have an extra copy ? please let me buy it !!

Cosmic_Link
01-24-2013, 04:58 AM
damn namco cancelled my order which i made minutes after it became available on the 17th because of their stupid inventory system !!
anyone have an extra copy ? please let me buy it !!

Yup, they cancelled mine too. :( Also ordered on the 17th. What a cock up. >.<

kittychloe
01-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Kitty - I have an extra Shopto order if you wnat one?? I got two as Cosmic was desperate to get one and haven't cancelled yet as I know others too wanted it

i will take it if your still offering

Redmagster
01-24-2013, 12:19 PM
i will take it if your still offering

Of course! You are very welcome to it :)

Just wondering if it is worth trying to change the addresss to yours of whether it is safer to send it on to you - do you have a preference?

kittychloe
01-24-2013, 12:21 PM
well if you forward it to me then we could just even that out postage wise as it will probably cost the same to send that to me as it would sending the 3 boxes to you.. just need your paypal to send you the moneys

Redmagster
01-24-2013, 12:33 PM
well if you forward it to me then we could just even that out postage wise as it will probably cost the same to send that to me as it would sending the 3 boxes to you.. just need your paypal to send you the moneys

PM'd and it's yours :thumb:

Raven
01-24-2013, 01:20 PM
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/tejstar

gonna watch his ebay

Lol any reason why? =p

to anyone interested in whats happening with namco's wizard edition http://kotaku.com/5978492/some-people-who-pre+ordered-ni-no-kuni-are-having-issues-getting-the-game

It's kinda funny with the pre-order ninostarter promotion; order more and we will provide more bonuses.

Yet they fail to provide stock for those who currently ordered :facepalm:

sarasouls
01-24-2013, 05:02 PM
European WE unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3QiSIvLYq0

Is it me or europeans got ripped off on the contents AND the packaging? :/

Cosmic_Link
01-24-2013, 05:07 PM

Yes, it looks like we did. :( Not impressed with the PAL one at all! >.<

OniRyo
01-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Lol, that really looks quite simple boxed, the American box looks way cooler, imo!.

Digi
01-24-2013, 05:17 PM
Looks like you are right. At least the US box does look nice. When he opened it up I said to myself: That looks empty!
Anyone want to trade a EU edition for a US one? :D

vhal_x
01-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Man, the PAL one looks so shitty :/ xx

Ryu Kazama
01-24-2013, 06:36 PM
I disagree, apart from the EU version not having a window box, the box is much better. There's extra detailing that the US box just doesn't have. The best option would've been our sleeve on their box.

Edit: I take "the best option" bit back. I like our box a bit more just because of the finer details (that gold!) and the little familiar sketches. The US box only benefits from being a window box.

Matrix6
01-24-2013, 11:36 PM
Errr, both the US (Namco Edition) and PAL used flimsy cardboard boxes, the Namco Edition was $100 with more contents, they were charge $140+ here with less contents!
PAL got cheated mainly because of pricing imo. Bad enough we missed out on a fair bit of contents.

evilvort3x
01-25-2013, 12:10 AM
club.namco i want still

Madigan
01-25-2013, 01:38 AM
Lol guys read this

http://www.namco.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13057

Looks like digital river sold 220 copies of the CE to this fucking reseller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NI-NO-KUNI-WRATH-OF-THE-WHITE-WITCH-WIZARD-S-EDITION-CLUB-NAMCO-EXCLUSIVE-/280933846873?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4168f64f59

http://i.imgur.com/TGZbKPq.jpg

Fitzgera1d
01-25-2013, 01:44 AM
Lol guys read this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NI-NO-KUNI-WRATH-OF-THE-WHITE-WITCH-WIZARD-S-EDITION-CLUB-NAMCO-EXCLUSIVE-/280933846873?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4168f64f59

From page 13

Wow. This is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/Fitzgera1d/jjjjkj.jpg

kittychloe
01-25-2013, 02:41 AM
looks like the games isnt getting the best reviews either

Madigan
01-25-2013, 02:52 AM
Game reviews?

ingmar1988
01-25-2013, 02:52 AM
some good. some lesser good reviews.

I would have expected more somewhat 7-ish reviews, seeing the reactions to the japanese versions. which would be to grindy, to many fight, and the battle system not up to par to audio/visuals.

Letrico
01-25-2013, 02:55 AM
looks like the games isnt getting the best reviews either

It's quite unfortunate really. The battle system is quite traditional JRPG. Even if you can move it's still turn based battle.

JRPGs have a special difficulty curve. Usually around mid game where you had to grind to continue the game. I guess that was where the reviewers are stuck at having very difficult boss fights due to JRPG inexperience.

I won't blame them either. That's the charm of JRPG that I love. I doubt namco bandai paid much money for people to review their game like CoD does.

Every single CoD review is like BEST SHOOTER EVAAARRR GOTYYYYY. Never seen one win since CoD4 Modern Warface.

Madigan
01-25-2013, 03:08 AM
The game is doing pretty good with high scores from major gaming sites

GameTrailers: 9.3
GameSpot: 9
GamesMaster: 95
IGN: 9.4
Mutliplayer.it: 9.3
GamePro.de: 93
Eurogamer: 9
VideoGamer: 9
Strategy Informer: 9
OPM UK: 9
OPM Benelux: 87
Edge: 8
Metro: 8
games(tm): 8
Game Informer: 7

The same can't be said about the CE...

kittychloe
01-25-2013, 03:09 AM
i think most of the complaints are around the stupid AI, the level fluctuation of enemies is nuts and the grinding moves insanely slow to the point where looking at the world map is a slow unlock

kittychloe
01-25-2013, 03:10 AM
wow gamespot still exists after the kayne and lynch fiasco?

Madigan
01-25-2013, 03:12 AM
Well, most of them even after the GTA IV reviews :rotf:

mosavon
01-25-2013, 03:29 AM
wow gamespot still exists after the kayne and lynch fiasco?

Are you referring to Dog Days? i recall reviews going something like "one of the most improved sequels EVER"

Ok, really? that game was such garbage....back when i used to 100% all games that was painful, it really was.

Xmo
01-25-2013, 05:27 AM
Lol guys read this

$67,200 in profit and counting...

winds
01-25-2013, 05:35 AM
This entire experience with namco, digital river, and the wizards edition has been so... chaotic.

I ordered mine way back when it was first announced, using a middle-man service to help ship the item from the US to Canada for me (since at the time Namco only shipped within the US).

When they finally announced they'll ship to Canada, I emailed them asking if it was possible to change my address to my actual Canadian home, instead of paying the middle man fee's. They replied back that they sent a "request" to have my address changed on the order but can't confirm if it will actually change in time or not (even though the release was MONTHS away? odd).

I asked them if they could let me know the status of the address change if they received any updates on it, then asked a simple question of "would it be better to cancel this order and re-order a new one using my correct Canadian address?". Instead of answering the question, digital river in all their stupidity went ahead and cancelled my order, then told me to order another one. Wtf? I didn't ask you to cancel it, I just wanted to know if that would be the easier route. Whatever, I went to go make a new order and lo and behold? It's sold out now. I emailed them back telling them to re-activate my previous order. They said it was impossible and nothing could be done. No apologies, no explanation, basically "so long, good luck".

I spent the better part of 2 or 3 weeks emailing them back and forth as well as calling them (long distance, mind you) with varying degrees of anger and hostility on my part, due to their complete fuck-up and negligence. Short story of that is, I was shit out of luck.

Fast forward to now. I read about all these people apparently ordering a restock on the 17th, to which I was completely unaware of and was late to the party by a week, :(. I hear everyone (or most) who ordered that day, are getting their orders cancelled, along with *some* people who ordered last year. Digital-River is such a complete fucking waste of time. During my experience with them I researched them a lot and the internet is literally littered with horror stories from them, and this shit has been going on for years.

Now the funny part? Someone on the namco bandai forum posted some link to namcos online store that allowed you to "purchase" an in-stock wizards edition. I realized my chances were slim, but I figured wth, i'll give it a shot and follow that link and re-order one. Now this morning I received a shipping email saying my order has been shipped with a tracking number. Awesome... but... WTF???

Just completely chaotic and a huge cluster fuck. I hope digital river burns from this entire fiasco, and I hope Namco smartens up from this situation and decides to go with another distributor in the future, preferrably Treehouse (since their customer service is absolutely top notch, partially due to Ryan posting on here, as well as my actual experiences with them).

Xmo
01-25-2013, 05:38 AM
kinda pissed right now because I'm trying to get cosmic a copy and they've cancelled it and I'm asking another member to get my own copy. I'm going to Cypress tomorrow for some personal stuff and that's the city where Namco Bandai Headquarters is so if anybody would like to do a complaint letter, I'll be happy to march straight into their headquarters and give it to them. Just PM it to me and I'll print it :)

Edit: Never mind that is only Bandai lol

MortalMonday
01-25-2013, 05:43 AM
It's not just with this release, the namco store/digital river people are totally inept.
I've had nothing but bad experiences dealing with them. It took 4 different orders before they sent my enslaved statues. That is to say that I had to try to get those pieces 4 separate times before they actually sent them. They kept fucking up my orders, again and again; and they even straight up stole some money from me. They pocketed shipping fees for orders that were never sent.

And lord help you if you have to contact them. Their customer service email system is atrocious. You'll get the run around 'til your head spins off!

Madigan
01-25-2013, 05:44 AM
That link was used by customer service to re-order cancelled pre orders, but someone posted it on the internet, that's why they are shipping them first. One thing I don't understand, why open new pre orders on 17th if they can't even ship orders from the ninostarter campaign :scratch:

MortalMonday
01-25-2013, 05:44 AM
Also if anyone can help me get a wizards edition copy, I would really appreciate it. Can't afford to lay eBay prices,

Madigan
01-25-2013, 05:46 AM
and BTW the soundtrack cd only has 2 songs. Why waste money making a cd for 2 songs... :rotf:

TruenoBoy86
01-25-2013, 06:19 AM
Yup, they cancelled mine too. :( Also ordered on the 17th. What a cock up. >.<

oh man sorry to hear that :( what a mess, the stupid most annoying frustrating part is that they charged or authorised my card a day before that stupid digital river cancellation message, meaning i could have got it and will all work but now i have to wait 21 days to get my money back in my debit card because they put my amount on hold and their cancellation notice doesn't help to release the hold early but will call the bank either way....

TruenoBoy86
01-25-2013, 06:43 AM

holy crap !! is that what am getting ?? omg its ugly !
from the past NB CEs which some were exclusives for europe, this is the finger for europeans, its like we made you a bunch of exclusives for you and now we move on and gives US the crown jewel.....

Ryu Kazama
01-25-2013, 06:35 PM
The game is doing pretty good with high scores from major gaming sites

GameTrailers: 9.3
GameSpot: 9
GamesMaster: 95
IGN: 9.4
Mutliplayer.it: 9.3
GamePro.de: 93
Eurogamer: 9
VideoGamer: 9
Strategy Informer: 9
OPM UK: 9
OPM Benelux: 87
Edge: 8
Metro: 8
games(tm): 8
Game Informer: 7

The same can't be said about the CE...

This. No idea where that talk of "not getting good reviews" has been coming from. It got decent reviews in Japan as well. It's the sales that weren't as you'd think, where the DS version got the lion's share.

And seriously? 2 songs on the CD? Wow. That is beyond awful.

Ryu Kazama
01-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Errr, both the US (Namco Edition) and PAL used flimsy cardboard boxes, the Namco Edition was $100 with more contents, they were charge $140+ here with less contents!
PAL got cheated mainly because of pricing imo. Bad enough we missed out on a fair bit of contents.

What were you expecting? It's a standard type of card. I think a lot of people need to get their expectations/entitlement issues realigned, I guess. True, the NiNoStarter version you would image a box quality more like Square's Dissidia quality (or XIII-2).

I'm quite certain most people won't mind so much when they actually get it.

Monstermug
01-25-2013, 06:47 PM
I brought a game once with a soundtrack cd included that lasted 30 seconds so 2 songs isn't out of the ordinary for me.

Rumpy
01-25-2013, 07:25 PM

The only part of the US copy I was jealous of was the soundtrack, if that is the case then I really don't feel that bad about having a UK copy. I can live without a coin and prints.

Monstermug
01-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Someone should fix the database. UK release isn't till 1st Feb 2013.

Fitzgera1d
01-25-2013, 11:14 PM
If you look at PlayCanada's eBay, looks like they only have 2 available now.

Raven
01-25-2013, 11:40 PM

this!!!

and got my hardcover prima guide today too (yet to open it though) and found this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hardcover-US-version/forum/Fx1H1DEC5H48OIN/Tx2E3X3I4IFDWGL/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=030789598X

bugger T_T

TruenoBoy86
01-26-2013, 01:27 AM
to all who were affected by the mass cancellation of the namco's wizard edition, on top the 20$ coupon they will offer the strategy guide+dlc code for free in the coming days, not sure if its the hardcover though.

Redmagster
01-26-2013, 09:02 AM

Hey again

Did you manage to retain your orders and do you still have spare?? I managed to get two through Shopto and one has gone to KittyChloe but got an email last night from a really good friend in Canada who has had his order cancelled and is gutted :( bad timing on my spare one!!

If you do have any Namco orders I would def take you up on one and pass one of mine on to him - he is a serious collector gamer and there is no way it would get sold on! :)

Cosmic_Link
01-26-2013, 09:47 AM
this!!!

and got my hardcover prima guide today too (yet to open it though) and found this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hardcover-US-version/forum/Fx1H1DEC5H48OIN/Tx2E3X3I4IFDWGL/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=030789598X

bugger T_T

Great! So my first PS3 CE pre-order and it turns out to be a massive fuck up in everyway possible! XD Still hoping somebody might be able to sort me out with an NTSC CE. Fingers crossed! :D

Cosmic_Link
01-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Quick pic of the Wizard's Companion which GAME UK are offering with the standard Ed for those who are interested! :D

http://i48.tinypic.com/29kwg41.jpg

Digi
01-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Found this: Coolshop (https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/74924-ni_no_kuni_wrath_of_the_white_witch_collectors_edi tion_ps3)

Fitzgera1d
01-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Found this: Coolshop (https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/74924-ni_no_kuni_wrath_of_the_white_witch_collectors_edi tion_ps3)

It was posted on Page 20

lol so I guess it's a global thing that Amazon notifier doesn't work

oh this is another place that has stock @ ?90 though, ?10 more than Zavvi/the hut

https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/74924-ni_no_kuni_wrath_of_the_white_witch_collectors_edi tion_ps3

Digi
01-26-2013, 11:49 PM
Oh, cool. Sorry, missed that one :)

Romeo
01-27-2013, 12:30 AM
US Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition

GameStop steelbook and hardcover guide:

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4613/imageaog.jpg

Opening flap and window:

http://imageshack.us/a/img405/9963/imageudf.jpg

Contents include replica of the in game spell book, Drippy plush, gold coin, sampler soundtrack, five lithographs, two exclusive golden familiars, and a the game with unique cover art, manual, and disc art:

http://imageshack.us/a/img267/5496/imagexhi.jpg

=====

Below is a photo of the standard retail game. I picked this up on release day so I don't have to wait for the Wizard Edition then gave it to her when I got it in. Pic is from my friend:

http://imageshack.us/a/img571/7514/imageovqp.jpg

Matrix6
01-27-2013, 01:48 AM
It's a very nice and more value for money than the PAL CE ^_^

Monstermug
01-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Has anybody that pre-ordered it from Game.co.uk received any emails about dispatching/payment taken yet? I am starting to get worried again lol

Cosmic_Link
01-28-2013, 04:27 PM
With recent stuff I have has from game on pre-order, they haven't dispatched it until the day before release. We'll see.

Wonder when amazon are gonna ship my guide... 0.o

Also, has anything else been said about the whole cancellation of NTSC Eds? Namco-Bandai not offering any compensation for this shambles? Still really gutted about it! :(

Queeny
01-28-2013, 04:40 PM
Gratz Romeo ! hope you enjoy the game .
I'm also waiting for amazon uk to ship my copy of this lovely collection ...i can't wait to put my hands on it ><"

I want to ask you about the hardcover guide .. is it the same as the book inside the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition ? or not ?

thanks

Monstermug
01-28-2013, 05:07 PM
Speak of the devil. I just got the confirmation. I can rest in peace finally. Well hopefully I don't get sent a crushed one :) <---- maybe I worry to much lol

Romeo
01-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Gratz Romeo ! hope you enjoy the game .
I'm also waiting for amazon uk to ship my copy of this lovely collection ...i can't wait to put my hands on it ><"

I want to ask you about the hardcover guide .. is it the same as the book inside the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition ? or not ?

thanks

Thank you! I went through absolute hell to get it. 8 phone calls and 3 hours on the phone to digital river.

The book in the set is the wizard book in the game, an exact replica! The guide is just that, a strategy guide book. Plus it has a ton of making of story and interviews, besides the walkthroughs, info, etc.

enesis
01-29-2013, 06:54 AM
US Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition

Contents include replica of the in game spell book, Drippy plush, gold coin, sampler soundtrack, five lithographs, two exclusive golden familiars, and a the game with unique cover art, manual, and disc art:
You are so lucky Romeo :thumb:
This Namco Bandai US version is better I think .
I wish I could have one also :(

Monstermug
01-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Dear Customer,

Good news! Your order has been despatched and will be delivered soon. :bananalama:

Redmagster
01-29-2013, 02:10 PM
Dear Customer,

Good news! Your order has been despatched and will be delivered soon. :bananalama:

Where did you order???? :clap: :clap:

Cosmic_Link
01-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Same here! ^^ Ordered from GAME UK! :D

Monstermug
01-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Where did you order???? :clap: :clap:

Game.co.uk :whew:

Queeny
01-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Thank you! I went through absolute hell to get it. 8 phone calls and 3 hours on the phone to digital river.

The book in the set is the wizard book in the game, an exact replica! The guide is just that, a strategy guide book. Plus it has a ton of making of story and interviews, besides the walkthroughs, info, etc.

I see .. then i think i will get one too .

Thank you Romeo .

Digi
01-29-2013, 06:23 PM
Anyone ordered with zavvi?

CanisCanemEdit
01-29-2013, 06:25 PM
I ordered this back during the ninostarter period in August. My order got cancelled because they are a bunch of half wits, so I was lucky to have someone pass me a number to call where they put in another order for me in their system. I never knew about the secret link that went live and got priority over everyone else. I luckily got shipping confirmation that my order went through and it will be 2 days before it reaches me. God forbidding and all.

I think everyone got screwed in this situation and it was highly unfair that recent orders done in January took precedence over people who ordered last year and were the reason the Wizard edition even got 3 extra items and that foundation of support. I don't know about any of you, but this has been my most expected rpg in awhile, having been a big fan of Dark Cloud, and I'm gonna treasure the **** out of this edition.

Good luck to everyone still.

Matt16
01-29-2013, 06:27 PM
I ordered from Zavvi. got an email today saying they're trying to take payment but it won't go through. Seeing as I preordered it months ago, I've changed my credit card and don't use the one I registered anymore. I've emailed them to try and use another card but haven't heard anything back yet.

Anyway it looks like they're shipping them now

Digi
01-29-2013, 06:29 PM
I got the same email. updated the info and now it's sitting on processing

Skylar
01-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Strangely I got the same email from Zavvi, no idea what's going on.

Matt16
01-29-2013, 06:35 PM
I got the same email. updated the info and now it's sitting on processing

How did you update the info. I know I must be being dense but I couldn't find how to change an order? There didn't seem to be any option for altering an existing order, other than cancelling it.

Digi
01-29-2013, 06:37 PM
I had an option to resolve the problem, clicked that and got 3 options: re-charge card, fix details for the card or enter a new card

vhal_x
01-29-2013, 06:37 PM
I got the same email too, but they've taken payment so there is obviously no problem. Just something on their end causing all the emails (nipperkipper reassured me when I ranted about this in the "what is on your mind" thread in Off Topic earlier).

Hoping mine will be dispatched soon xx

Matt16
01-29-2013, 06:42 PM
I had an option to resolve the problem, clicked that and got 3 options: re-charge card, fix details for the card or enter a new card

That's weird, I don't have that option.

Guess I'll just have to wait for them to get back to me.

NoScruffyNo
01-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Still in stock on play.com

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/33847338/0/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Of-The-White-Witch-Wizard-Edition/ListingDetails.html?source=9593&_$ja=tsid:11853|prd:47868&awc=1418_1359485759_dc4414dd754ed265c82af7d221c78f 89

Matt16
01-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Still in stock on play.com

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/33847338/0/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Of-The-White-Witch-Wizard-Edition/ListingDetails.html?source=9593&_$ja=tsid:11853|prd:47868&awc=1418_1359485759_dc4414dd754ed265c82af7d221c78f 89

Thanks for that, I've ordered one from there as well just in case. Knowing the luck I've had lately and with Zavvi being run by monkeys something is bound to go wrong.

Redmagster
01-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Anyone else ordered from Shopto?? Had any updates yet? I've also just ordered from Play so thanks NoScruffyNo - just getting edgy on this one...

Ryu Kazama
01-29-2013, 09:12 PM
I was charged from Shopto. Hopefully it'll ship tomorrow morning.

Redmagster
01-29-2013, 09:20 PM
I was charged from Shopto. Hopefully it'll ship tomorrow morning.

Thanks :) hope so - really excited and can't wait to play it.. :notworthy:

gu8
01-29-2013, 09:23 PM
yeah mine have been charged at shopto mag

Redmagster
01-29-2013, 09:40 PM
yeah mine have been charged at shopto mag

Whoa! Who said that?? Thanks Gu8 :hug:

Romeo
01-30-2013, 01:37 AM
You are so lucky Romeo :thumb:
This Namco Bandai US version is better I think .
I wish I could have one also :(

Thank you though I can't say it's luck, I worked very hard to get it!

I ordered this back during the ninostarter period in August. My order got cancelled because they are a bunch of half wits, so I was lucky to have someone pass me a number to call where they put in another order for me in their system. I never knew about the secret link that went live and got priority over everyone else. I luckily got shipping confirmation that my order went through and it will be 2 days before it reaches me. God forbidding and all.

I think everyone got screwed in this situation and it was highly unfair that recent orders done in January took precedence over people who ordered last year and were the reason the Wizard edition even got 3 extra items and that foundation of support. I don't know about any of you, but this has been my most expected rpg in awhile, having been a big fan of Dark Cloud, and I'm gonna treasure the **** out of this edition.

Good luck to everyone still.

I agree. Same boat for me. Canceled orders, for no reason. Then they refused to even take my money from an 'unsubmitted order'. A call to CS got me a wizard edition, after 7 phone calls and 2.5 hours on the phone during the week prior.

Redmagster
01-30-2013, 11:02 AM
So Shopto and Coolshop have now shipped orders.... :bananalama:

vhal_x
01-30-2013, 11:23 AM
More stock available at ShopTo.net xx

Redmagster
01-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Gone again.... :/ x

Think they are releasing some international orders that dont get fulfilled so prob a case of refreshing frequently for those still looking...

Did you get Zavvi sorted Vhal?? xx

Fitzgera1d
01-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Got an email from my dad that the games came in last week.. Ugh, it's so far for me to get them. sigh*

vhal_x
01-30-2013, 11:31 AM
Gone again.... :/ x

Think they are releasing some international orders that dont get fulfilled so prob a case of refreshing frequently for those still looking...

Did you get Zavvi sorted Vhal?? xx

No idea, they've taken payment for it so I assume the email was a mistake, but it's still sitting at Awaiting Dispatch, and I've yet to receive any replies from anybody who works at Zavvi CS :( xx

Redmagster
01-30-2013, 12:09 PM
No idea, they've taken payment for it so I assume the email was a mistake, but it's still sitting at Awaiting Dispatch, and I've yet to receive any replies from anybody who works at Zavvi CS :( xx

That's poor :( I spoke with Amazon about the email notifcation problems after that Hot Deals issue over this edition and they said they would respond within 2 days - that was a week ago.... :rant: xx

comaamen86
01-30-2013, 12:15 PM
That's poor :( I spoke with Amazon about the email notifcation problems after that Hot Deals issue over this edition and they said they would respond within 2 days - that was a week ago.... :rant: xx

kian can you reach out to your contact about this?

reds you gonna post pics as soon as you get it, drippy pics please!!!

Redmagster
01-30-2013, 12:16 PM
kian can you reach out to your contact about this?

reds you gonna post pics as soon as you get it, drippy pics please!!!

Hey I could do an unboxing and a little vid of my Drippy plush!! ;)

comaamen86
01-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Hey I could do an unboxing and a little vid of my Drippy plush!! ;)

yes please, this would make me happy :notworthy:

Digi
01-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Zavvi e-mail:
There has been a problem processing the payment for your order. The item is in stock and we will attempt to process the charge for your order again within the next 24 hours.

Pending a successful payment charge your item will then despatched. You will receive despatch confirmation to advise your item is on its way.

In the event that this proves unsuccessful, we will let you know and then we will try to attempt to take the payment again.

If you no longer require this item, please log onto your online account to cancel your order within the next 24 hours. Alternatively give us a call and on <<Site Telephone No>> and we will be happy to help you.

vhal_x
01-30-2013, 04:18 PM
I've just received that email too, despite going to the bank yesterday and seeing that they have in fact taken the payment.

Why is there no fucking phone number to phone them?! ARGHHH! xx

Redmagster
01-30-2013, 04:21 PM
I've just received that email too, despite going to the bank yesterday and seeing that they have in fact taken the payment.

Why is there no fucking phone number to phone them?! ARGHHH! xx

Have you tried this one Vhal??

0844 264 0702

vhal_x
01-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Yep, doesn't work. That's the one that told me to use the online page xx

Redmagster
01-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Damn... used to be you'd get someone on that number... an actual human and everything... :think:

Romeo
01-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Sounds like digital river in the US, except over in your neck of the woods. :(

Matt16
01-30-2013, 04:30 PM
I've just gotten the same email!

Evil is afoot with the Zavvi monkeys

Skylar
01-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Same here, tried different credit cards, keep getting the same email every time "payment problem". Tried phoning, but no human response, just get a recorded message.

comaamen86
01-30-2013, 04:56 PM
i think zavvi have absolutely maxed out their stock allowance it was the only site that had it up for pre-order constantly

i googled for ages could not find a contact number 8(

winds
01-30-2013, 06:00 PM
ARGH! Well I just received my copy of the US version of the wizards edition, and it's in great condition so I shouldn't be complaining. However, $30 for shipping, and the UPS guy wanted an extra $46.54 upon delivery!! WTF! Almost paid double for this thing.

For anyone hit with similar charges, call and complain to UPS. I complained a good few minutes about how I was paying basically double for a 99 dollar item. I finally asked if they could wave the "brokerage fee" or at least bring it down a little. The guy said he would check, came back and said they could take $16.54 off of it. Not much but at least a small victory.

TruenoBoy86
01-31-2013, 03:39 AM
anyone have the exact weight in kgs for the european wizard box ?

winds
01-31-2013, 05:47 AM
anyone have the exact weight in kgs for the european wizard box ?

Not sure about the european wizard box, but the US one is 3.06lbs. They're probably pretty similar, with the wizard edition being a tad heavier from the extras?

TruenoBoy86
01-31-2013, 06:15 AM
Not sure about the european wizard box, but the US one is 3.06lbs. They're probably pretty similar, with the wizard edition being a tad heavier from the extras?

i think the extras are weightless when the the book is there, thanks, i will use that as a reference for my shipping charge calculations.

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 11:52 AM
Update from my ShopTo order.... Arriving today between 14.11 and 15.11 BST

:woohoo:

lukey52
01-31-2013, 02:07 PM
My Shopto one arrived and it was in a jiffy bag inside a box so there was space for it to move about. Needless to say it's arrived damaged, not talking about a little squashing to the corner but 2 fucking holes in the box. Really pissed off as it will cost me well over ?100 to source a new mint one.

kennyrh
01-31-2013, 02:18 PM
My Shopto one arrived and it was in a jiffy bag inside a box so there was space for it to move about. Needless to say it's arrived damaged, not talking about a little squashing to the corner but 2 fucking holes in the box. Really pissed off as it will cost me well over ?100 to source a new mint one.

Well that's weird mate. i just received mine from shopto packaged exactly as you described. Mine was sat in the box corner to corner so there wasn't much room to move about. I actually thought it was well-packaged.

Now the outer box feels quite flimsy so i was worried but the only blemish i can see are those two tiny holes that you had. I don't think shopto are to blame because it looks like a manufacturing fault. Might be wrong, though.:surrender:

TMM
01-31-2013, 02:18 PM

Hi,

This is a concern. I've had my delivered from ShopTo (at work at the moment) so it's sat waiting for me... Here's hoping it's had a little more care than yours as it's a present for my fiance!

Our WiiU was packaged extremely well from ShopTo so I am surprised you've had such an issue :think:

I'll let you guys know when I get home I guess!

Regards
TMM

Cosmic_Link
01-31-2013, 02:23 PM
Still waiting for my order from GAME UK! >.< Needless to say it'll arrived damaged. -_- anyway, for the people who have had their copies already, have you had any indication of the extra DLC that was promised to PAL customers because of the delay? Was we supposed to get it from the store or is it in the box? Maybe that could explain the mysterious holes in boxes that you guys have?

Digi
01-31-2013, 02:28 PM
The extra dlc is available on PSN right now. I think there are 2 familiars to download

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Well that's weird mate. i just received mine from shopto packaged exactly as you described. Mine was sat in the box corner to corner so there wasn't much room to move about. I actually thought it was well-packaged.

Now the outer box feels quite flimsy so i was worried but the only blemish i can see are those two tiny holes that you had. I don't think shopto are to blame because it looks like a manufacturing fault. Might be wrong, though.:surrender:

Sat waiting for my ShopTo delivery... will report back asap O_O

vhal_x
01-31-2013, 02:47 PM
Finally received an email from Zavvi, seems to be a mass email to everyone who preordered.

It apologises for the emails and the payment error stuff, and states that they are going to get all paid for copies sent out today, and that I'll receive a dispatch email as soon as it goes out. Here's hoping they sort it soon! xx

Cosmic_Link
01-31-2013, 02:48 PM
The extra dlc is available on PSN right now. I think there are 2 familiars to download

Nope no DLC on PSN. Just demo download and pre-order for digital copy of game for 49.99GBP!! 0.0 If anybody actually buys that, they have more money than sense! >.<

comaamen86
01-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Sat waiting for my ShopTo delivery... will report back asap O_O

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Spongebob-Happy-spongebob-squarepants-154897_338_432.jpgthe suspense

mags if it comes damaged (crossed fingers) you should break up and sell on ebay, i know a buyer willing to pay cold hard cash for a drippy

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 02:52 PM
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Spongebob-Happy-spongebob-squarepants-154897_338_432.jpgthe suspense

mags if it comes damaged (crossed fingers) you should break up and sell on ebay, i know a buyer willing to pay cold hard cash for a drippy

Ha ha - you're hoping.... :this:

A UPS van just pulled up and has gone again - no parcel - they are just driving around buzzing neighbourhoods where innocent people are sat waiting for Ni No Kuni...

comaamen86
01-31-2013, 02:56 PM
Ha ha - you're hoping.... :this:

A UPS van just pulled up and has gone again - no parcel - they are just driving around buzzing neighbourhoods where innocent people are sat waiting for Ni No Kuni...

sure it was not yodel? i am expecting a delivery from them, so makes sense

Digi
01-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Nope no DLC on PSN. Just demo download and pre-order for digital copy of game for 49.99GBP!! 0.0 If anybody actually buys that, they have more money than sense! >.<
There is a dlc on the EU psn. I downloaded 2 familiars yesterday

Cosmic_Link
01-31-2013, 03:20 PM
Is the EU PSN different to what I get in the UK? o.0 Sorry, I don't really use PSN so all this shit is new to me!! XD

Matt16
01-31-2013, 03:23 PM
There is a dlc on the EU psn. I downloaded 2 familiars yesterday

I can second that, I downloaded them last night from UK PSN

kennyrh
01-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Finally received an email from Zavvi, seems to be a mass email to everyone who preordered.

It apologises for the emails and the payment error stuff, and states that they are going to get all paid for copies sent out today, and that I'll receive a dispatch email as soon as it goes out. Here's hoping they sort it soon! xx

Christ a'mighty. Are Zavvi STILL pissing people about vhal ?? I'm just hoping and praying that they don't get any exclusives that i want. I'm not pre-ordering the Metal Gear Revengeance for that very reason . . .and hoping it price-bombs later on.

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 03:41 PM
So.... they have arrived :) :) Just uploading some pics now :bananalama:

But no mysterious little holes???

kennyrh
01-31-2013, 03:44 PM
So.... they have arrived :) :) Just uploading some pics now :bananalama:

But no mysterious little holes???

It's only a coupla little nicks on the top of the inner box. You might'a missed 'em :???:

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 03:46 PM
It's only a coupla little nicks on the top of the inner box. You might'a missed 'em :???:

Ahhh... on the front of the top of the inner box I have two indent lines - is that where you mean?? Like a machine has held the box and made indents??

Monstermug
01-31-2013, 03:53 PM
I just got an email from Zavvi.

"Your order will be delivered
1 February
Your order from The Hut Group will be delivered 1 February by DPD. Can you please ensure that someone will be available to sign for the parcel at:"

Funny thing was I actually cancelled it ages ago after I saw it available at Game.co.uk.

Bunch of flipping monkeys? Looks like I am going to get a crushed ni no kuni in the post tomorrow lol

Hopefully my order from Game will come intact. They usually package things much nicer.

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 03:58 PM
So here you go then....

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (European) revealed:

ShopTo Delivery
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6567_zps0111f117.jpg

Two jiffy bag packed CEs
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6568_zps7dfb61de.jpg

One for me - one for Kitty
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6569_zpsa81f16ce.jpg

Sealed Wizard's Edition
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6570_zps649a435e.jpg

The reverse:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6572_zps3dcafac3.jpg

Sleeve and Inner Box:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6573_zpsa3481c9a.jpg

Well packed contents:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6574_zps436096a6.jpg

The Contents:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6575_zps38de8446.jpg

Drippy says 'Hey Coma!'
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6576_zps2d5149a0.jpg

The Game:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6577_zps6b9cd287.jpg

Software manual:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6578_zps371d361b.jpg

Thick with so many languages:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6579_zpscd9f9a56.jpg

The best bit:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6580_zpsc998361b.jpg

The Wizard's Companion Book:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6581_zps79db0243.jpg

Really nice quality and beautiful finish:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6582_zpsfffdc252.jpg

Quick look at contents:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6583_zps163984d3.jpg

And one other glimpse:
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMG_6584_zps9e695889.jpg

comaamen86
01-31-2013, 04:00 PM
drippy and purdy hands unboxing of the year so far, if your buyer of second copy blows out, dibs on first reserve

i might even beat the amazon trade in price of 25p
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-Wizards-Edition/dp/B008MLSNOY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359648540&sr=8-2

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 04:04 PM
drippy and purdy hands unboxing of the year so far, if your buyer of second copy blows out, dibs on first reserve

i might even beat the amazon trade in price of 25p
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-Wizards-Edition/dp/B008MLSNOY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359648540&sr=8-2

Afraid the second's already fully paid up but I have one coming from Coolshop as a Canadian friend rang me up in a blind panic but he may have got one form Amazon.de so who knows....

That Amazon trade in makes me laugh every time I see it!! :lmao:

The Darth
01-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Mine turned up today also from Shopto and it has the two dodgy dents on the top of the inner box. It might be something to do with the box being quite flimsy.

comaamen86
01-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Afraid the second's already fully paid up but I have one coming from Coolshop as a Canadian friend rang me up in a blind panic but he may have got one form Amazon.de so who knows....

That Amazon trade in makes me laugh every time I see it!! :lmao:

i will sit in the corner patiently

Venner
01-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Still waiting to see what play.com are doing with my pre-order.

Cosmic_Link
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
I can second that, I downloaded them last night from UK PSN

Hmmm... Still only seeing the game for pre-order and the demo for download. :( I did download the PSN+ Ni No Kuni theme, but can't see any DLC! >.<

vhal_x
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Mine has been dispatched, will be delivered via DPD tomorrow. However, it's going to my mum's address. And nobody will be home. BOOOO! :( xx

kennyrh
01-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Ahhh... on the front of the top of the inner box I have two indent lines - is that where you mean?? Like a machine has held the box and made indents??

Yep, thems the one's matey. Luckily i'm not a mint-condition nazi but it seems to support my theory that it's a manufacturing thing rather than a shopto fuck-up :facepalm:

Monstermug
01-31-2013, 04:44 PM
a mint-condition nazi

Never heard that one before. Made me :rotf: :surrender:

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Never heard that one before. Made me :rotf: :surrender:

Forums full of em!! :)

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Yep, thems the one's matey. Luckily i'm not a mint-condition nazi but it seems to support my theory that it's a manufacturing thing rather than a shopto fuck-up :facepalm:

They def look like process marks to me - especially as they are under the outer cover - it's where the box has been held int eh apcking process is my guess. By the way - can you get your flap to stay shut now it's open?!? Oohh err.... :this:

comaamen86
01-31-2013, 04:51 PM
Forums full of em!! :)

not i wait and see how i tear my despicable me box apart to get me minion plush

Matt16
01-31-2013, 05:04 PM
Hmmm... Still only seeing the game for pre-order and the demo for download. :( I did download the PSN+ Ni No Kuni theme, but can't see any DLC! >.<

That's weird. It shouldn't make any difference but I found it under the 'new this week' section on games. I know with some DLC in the past when you select the actual game and look what's available for it (DLC, themes, avatars etc) some of the DLC isn't listed so maybe check the new section if you haven't already.

Venner
01-31-2013, 05:33 PM
No.....Just got a canceled e-mail from Play.com :(

Anyone got a spare at an ok price?

TMM
01-31-2013, 05:57 PM
Hi guys,

It looks like pretty much everyone here owns this game, but here's my unboxing!

I don't appear to have any defects present like the ones you have discussed and the quality of this item is excellent - both in terms of the quality control and the actual contents!

Anyway, click here to check out my unboxing. (http://manmountaindesigns.co.uk/index.php/games/unboxing/129-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-wizard-s-edition-unboxing)

http://manmountaindesigns.co.uk/images/ubpics/nnk/nnk6.jpg

Regards
TMM

OniRyo
01-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Cry.

I ordered my Wizard Edition ages ago, but now i just got a recent e-mail they had to cancel my order since they aren't getting a single one, shit! :(

Digi
01-31-2013, 06:24 PM
Mine was dispatched a couple of minutes ago from Zavvi. Hope it arrives in 1 solid, undamaged piece :D Anyone selling the art prints from the US version and the gamestop steelbook?

Matt16
01-31-2013, 06:29 PM
Whooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo :yahoo:

Just got 3 emails from Zavvi saying mines been shipped

:banana:

vhal_x
01-31-2013, 06:54 PM
Cry.

I ordered my Wizard Edition ages ago, but now i just got a recent e-mail they had to cancel my order since they aren't getting a single one, shit! :(

where did you order :( ? xx

OniRyo
01-31-2013, 06:57 PM
where did you order :( ? xx

From a Dutch webshop, seems like here in the Netherlands the Wizard Edition got extremely limited.

Too bad though, i really am excited about this game and then they cancel it right before the release date. :p

Matt16
01-31-2013, 07:00 PM
From a Dutch webshop, seems like here in the Netherlands the Wizard Edition got extremely limited.

Too bad though, i really am excited about this game and then they cancel it right before the release date. :p

That sucks! This seems to be happening more and more lately, it's about time retailers sorted themselves out

OniRyo
01-31-2013, 07:09 PM
Yeah, indeed, you would atleast expect them to know how many products they are going to get though? They are giving Namco Bandai the fault though because they did expect more Wizard Editions but because of some production error(delay?) they are getting it way later, or actually not at all, i'm not that patience for a game like this though!.

kennyrh
01-31-2013, 07:59 PM
They def look like process marks to me - especially as they are under the outer cover - it's where the box has been held int eh apcking process is my guess. By the way - can you get your flap to stay shut now it's open?!? Oohh err.... :this:

No i noticed that mate. Cured it by standing the thing on the flap edge facing me . . .gonna be pissed off when it falls over though :taunt:

Redmagster
01-31-2013, 08:44 PM
No i noticed that mate. Cured it by standing the thing on the flap edge facing me . . .gonna be pissed off when it falls over though :taunt:

Ha ha - that's better than the Sellotape option I was considering.... Not!!! :swoon:

TMM
02-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi,

Can someone please show a photo of this manufacturing issue? I don't think my version has it, I thoroughly inspected it, but I'd like to know what I'm actually looking for.

Regards
TMM

Redmagster
02-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Here you go - not sure if you can see them but they are on the front edge of the top of the inner box - two line indents about 4cm long each just near the edge

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMAG1670_zps5ebf0df7.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMAG1671_zps53db3ca7.jpg

kittychloe
02-01-2013, 09:40 AM
seems like some factory mark

Redmagster
02-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Completely agree Kitty - very uniform and exactly the same position either side and not very obvious - they didn't bother me :)

rapidly-greying
02-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Can you still buy this anywhere? I've had a look but to no avail.

Redmagster
02-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Can you still buy this anywhere? I've had a look but to no avail.

Ebay..... :no: :no:

TMM
02-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Here you go - not sure if you can see them but they are on the front edge of the top of the inner box - two line indents about 4cm long each just near the edge

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMAG1670_zps5ebf0df7.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/IMAG1671_zps53db3ca7.jpg

Hi Redmagster,

Thanks for this - I'll have to double check mine when I get home, but think I would have noticed these. I might have one of the rare, non factory damaged sets! :shrug:

Regards
TMM

rapidly-greying
02-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Ebay..... :no: :no:

I've looked at ebay,but I was thinking of buying it at the original price and not 3 times the rrp like some ebay(cover your eyes if offended)cunt$.

vhal_x
02-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I think Mag meant that ebay is your only choice now, as everywhere sold out unfortunately xx

Redmagster
02-01-2013, 11:40 AM
I have just had one delivered from Coolshop... I ordered it for a Canadian mate who had his Namco one cancelled and couldn't get one anywhere but then found one on Amazon.de which looks like it's been shipped so this may be free?? Only thing is that it was ?96 gbp to start with...

Redmagster
02-01-2013, 11:42 AM
seems like some factory mark

They actually line up with the slits on the underside where the tabs of the box go to hold it all together so def part of the process...

Monstermug
02-01-2013, 12:09 PM
My Ninokuni came from Game today. Delivered by Hermes. Top corner is a bit crushed even though it seems packaged pretty well. I didn't like the way the driver sort of kicked it over to me neither :(

Fingers crossed on the zavvi order. Quite glad they didn't take any notice of my cancellation now.

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 12:15 PM
My Ninokuni came from Game today. Delivered by Hermes. Top corner is a bit crushed even though it seems packaged pretty well. I didn't like the way the driver sort of kicked it over to me neither :(

Fingers crossed on the zavvi order. Quite glad they didn't take any notice of my cancellation now.

Oh joy! >.< Would have rather they let Royal Fail loose with it than give it to Herpies. :S

We'll see what state mine is in when I get home! :S Prob been fucked over the back gate like last time! >.<

vhal_x
02-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Mine has been delivered to a neighbour by DPD :D YAAAAAY! Will get it either tonight or tomorrow, can't wait :D xx

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Got my copy! :D The Hermes driver left a phine number on the card, so I call and she lives just up the road from me! ^o^ She said if ever she misses me when she delivers to my house, I am more than welcome to come and collect parcels in the future. :D Btw, my copy never had those Manufacturing defects that others have got! :P

Redmagster
02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Mine has been delivered to a neighbour by DPD :D YAAAAAY! Will get it either tonight or tomorrow, can't wait :D xx

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! :bananalama:

NoScruffyNo
02-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Still havent received my Pre order from GAME. I went in store to see if I could grab a copy to play in the meantime only to be told they only ordered in 5 copies for customers who had pre ordered. Mine for some reason was dispatched by Royal Fail without tracking the same day yours was Cosmic.

The online web assistants are useless.

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Mine was with Hermes. It was packed incredibly well too! :D Was in a box with lots of air bags in there all around the item! :D Thank god it wasn't sent in that sticky bubblewrap shit they have been using for the smaller stuff. :S

TMM
02-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Got my copy! :D The Hermes driver left a phine number on the card, so I call and she lives just up the road from me! ^o^ She said if ever she misses me when she delivers to my house, I am more than welcome to come and collect parcels in the future. :D Btw, my copy never had those Manufacturing defects that others have got! :P

Hi,

Dang... Sounds like you wanna miss your next delivery... If you know what I'm saying ;)

TMM

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi,

Dang... Sounds like you wanna miss your next delivery... If you know what I'm saying ;)

TMM

HAHA! XD No not the My Hermes driver. She's a old lady! XD Maybe my local Yodel driver. :P Don't think she works for them anymore though... :(

TMM
02-01-2013, 03:25 PM
HAHA! XD No not the My Hermes driver. She's a old lady! XD Maybe my local Yodel driver. :P Don't think she works for them anymore though... :(

Hi,

I live in the UK and I've never even heard of Hermes... outside of Futurama of course!

Usually I get DPD deliveries (both for my business, but also personal life - Amazon etc) I have the advantage with DPD that they know me now, so if I drop them a text of '1' which tags 'leave with a neighbour' they leave it in a secure cupboard next to my front door! :)

I hate Royal Mails new policy of 'If you're not in, we'll leave with your neighbour' - Prior to this they also used to leave in the cupboard... but now, they just take it back to the depot for me to have to go pick up... Frustrating when you work full time!

TMM

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi,

I live in the UK and I've never even heard of Hermes... outside of Futurama of course!

Usually I get DPD deliveries (both for my business, but also personal life - Amazon etc) I have the advantage with DPD that they know me now, so if I drop them a text of '1' which tags 'leave with a neighbour' they leave it in a secure cupboard next to my front door! :)

I hate Royal Mails new policy of 'If you're not in, we'll leave with your neighbour' - Prior to this they also used to leave in the cupboard... but now, they just take it back to the depot for me to have to go pick up... Frustrating when you work full time!

TMM

I've had quite a few items delivered from the Hermes courier. Don't often get damaged items come from them, so I can't complain! ^o^

Royal Fail are frustrating! >.< They take stuff to the local sorting office, but it is only open from 7am-12:30pm weekdays and they're open on Saturday for a few hours too. I work from 6am-2pm, so any parcels I miss in the week, I have to wait til Saturday to get! >.< So annoying! :(

Monstermug
02-01-2013, 04:15 PM
DPD just delivered another copy of Ni No Kuni WE. To my surprise it is in grading condition! I take everything I have every said back from The HUT.

OniRyo
02-01-2013, 04:22 PM
If someone got a spare Wizard Edition to sell for me for a normal price, i would be extremely happy, but i guess i have to pay a huge amount on ebay... :p

Monstermug
02-01-2013, 05:02 PM
If someone got a spare Wizard Edition to sell for me for a normal price, i would be extremely happy, but i guess i have to pay a huge amount on ebay... :p

I sell you my spare copy for the cost I paid for it and also some extra so I can run to the store to buy a standard edition to play? It does have a Hermes crush mark on one of the corners though.

Top right hand corner in this pic... (yes call me mint nazi whatever :ghey:)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2070/img4164t.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/img4164t.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

OniRyo
02-01-2013, 05:06 PM
I sell you my spare copy for the cost I paid for it and also some extra so I can run to the store to buy a standard edition to play? It does have a Hermes crush mark on one of the corners though.

Top right hand corner in this pic... (yes call me mint nazi whatever :ghey:)

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2070/img4164t.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/img4164t.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Ah, that mark doesn't matter to me much!, just PM your total amount which you like for it for the product itself, and if you don't know the delivery costs yet i can always pay that later if you want, or right now whichever you prefer!

Thank you!

Monstermug
02-01-2013, 05:15 PM
pm sent

OniRyo
02-01-2013, 07:36 PM
I figured out this edition is just extremely limited, and Namco Bandai has already stated there will be no second delivery of Wizard Editions, this is all of it we are getting.

So i bought the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition Namco Bandai edition for a rather expensive amount, this is something i will only do once, but since it's a huge game for me atleast, i just wanted this terribly, stupid Ebayers though!.

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 07:46 PM
I figured out this edition is just extremely limited, and Namco Bandai has already stated there will be no second delivery of Wizard Editions, this is all of it we are getting.

So i bought the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition Namco Bandai edition for a rather expensive amount, this is something i will only do once, but since it's a huge game for me atleast, i just wanted this terribly, stupid Ebayers though!.

Yeah, I'm really gutted I never got my ClubNamco pre-order. :( May I ask how much coin it set you back?

Also, on another note, did anybody order the standard Ed from GAME UK for the Japanese Wizards companion? Anybody who did, did you receive your book and any pics? :D I assume it's the same as the one I got the other day?

OniRyo
02-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah, I'm really gutted I never got my ClubNamco pre-order. :( May I ask how much coin it set you back?

Also, on another note, did anybody order the standard Ed from GAME UK for the Japanese Wizards companion? Anybody who did, did you receive your book and any pics? :D I assume it's the same as the one I got the other day?

330 euro in total with delivery, if i wanted to buy the Wizard Edition in the Netherlands i had to pay 200+ euro for used(and this is without the extras), yes, i paid extremely much for it. :(

Still want the steelbook though, Gamestop liked to cancel my order.

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Damn, that is alot of monies. :( Gutted mate! >.< Atleast you got one. I'm not prepared to pay that much for it. I'm happy with my PAL CE now. Would rather that one, than none at all. Still feel like I've been cheated though! XD

Matt16
02-01-2013, 07:58 PM

I ordered the standard edition from Game. I've got 2 parcels waiting at the PO so will get them tomorrow, I think one will be this :D

My CE arrived today as well from DPD, not a mark on it for a change.

It's been a good day :cpatch:

OniRyo
02-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Damn, that is alot of monies. :( Gutted mate! >.< Atleast you got one. I'm not prepared to pay that much for it. I'm happy with my PAL CE now. Would rather that one, than none at all. Still feel like I've been cheated though! XD

Yeah, but who knows, if this game becomes way bigger(which is expected) this edition might be in the end worth way more, i mean prices are already extremely high and people are willing to pay a lot for it, i don't think i will take it out of the sealand just use it as collectible.

It's a rare one afterall!.

Cosmic_Link
02-01-2013, 08:04 PM
I ordered the standard edition from Game. I've got 2 parcels waiting at the PO so will get them tomorrow, I think one will be this :D

My CE arrived today as well from DPD, not a mark on it for a change.

It's been a good day :cpatch:

Ah cool. :D You'll have to update us about your Standard Ed then! :D Hope GAME have sent you a book! ^o^

Yeah, but who knows, if this game becomes way bigger(which is expected) this edition might be in the end worth way more, i mean prices are already extremely high and people are willing to pay a lot for it, i don't think i will take it out of the sealand just use it as collectible.

It's a rare one afterall!.

Yeah, I know that, but I don't like selling my stuff, so I mainly wanted it for having it, not because it was rare, just because I liked the contents when I saw them! ^o^ Ah well, I can live without it. lol

OniRyo
02-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Ah cool. :D You'll have to update us about your Standard Ed then! :D Hope GAME have sent you a book! ^o^

Yeah, I know that, but I don't like selling my stuff, so I mainly wanted it for having it, not because it was rare, just because I liked the contents when I saw them! ^o^ Ah well, I can live without it. lol

I would've been the same if i have gotten my European Wizard Edition, i won't sell my stuff either though, i never buy 2 CE's because when i buy CE's it's actually for myself, unless it's Zelda specific i love to keep these CE's of Zelda games sealed and one to be played with!.

OniRyo
02-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Now i just ordered mine Ni No Kuni game + steelbook aswell, just so i don't have to get that namco bandai edition out of seal, i also saw there is a Ni No Kuni cape?.

vhal_x
02-02-2013, 08:58 AM
My Ni No Kuni is here :D
Mine doesn't have those weird linemarks either :) woo, so happy with it xx

OniRyo
02-02-2013, 09:03 AM
For the ones interested Game.co.uk seems to have the strategy guide available again here:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-official-game-guide-198343?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Ni%20No%20Kuni

I ordered one myself, gone into a crazy Ni No Kuni mood lately, hah :)

Redmagster
02-02-2013, 09:16 AM
My Ni No Kuni is here :D
Mine doesn't have those weird linemarks either :) woo, so happy with it xx

Yaaaaayyyyy!! :bananalama:

Wont be on here so much now as started the game last night :thumb:

Redmagster
02-02-2013, 09:19 AM
For the ones interested Game.co.uk seems to have the strategy guide available again here:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-official-game-guide-198343?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Ni%20No%20Kuni

I ordered one myself, gone into a crazy Ni No Kuni mood lately, hah :)

Me too :rotf:

OniRyo
02-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Me too :rotf:

Haha, i think i want the European Wizard Edition now aswell if i ever find it cheaper.

Redmagster
02-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Haha, i think i want the European Wizard Edition now aswell if i ever find it cheaper.

And I'd like the US one!.... :this:

Ayiu
02-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Finally my wizard's edition arrived \^.^/ and no odd factory marks :)

This is my second PS3 edition in my collection.

Now I just need a standard copy of the game to play it :scratch: hmm maybe I should have bought one earlier >_>"

Sylfaris
02-02-2013, 11:57 AM
My ce finally arrived yesterday D:

Still fighting with myself not to open it ... >_<

ingmar1988
02-02-2013, 01:56 PM
the CE is really smaller than i expected and cardboard seems flimsy, mine seems ok though. Leaving it sealed since i have the game with steelbook underway, to bad cant play the game now. aah well.

Ayiu
02-02-2013, 01:59 PM
I actually wanted to open my ni no kuni wizard's edition because I'm not into collecting ps3 stuff anyway but I can't do it...It would break my heart :facepalm:

I also received my ni no kuni guide book. Might buy the coin and soundtrack at a later date :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8363/8438315902_58f84fdc9e_o.jpg

ferrari100
02-02-2013, 02:01 PM
I got my game and 2 x steelbooks from the states today.

Im selling both my CE's due to the amount they are fetching. and I'm more of a steelbook collector anyway.

Matrix6
02-02-2013, 02:38 PM
I actually wanted to open my ni no kuni wizard's edition because I'm not into collecting ps3 stuff anyway but I can't do it...It would break my heart :facepalm:

I also received my ni no kuni guide book. Might buy the coin and soundtrack at a later date :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8363/8438315902_58f84fdc9e_o.jpg

Nice watermark Kat, do you think it's a really nice CE guide book? (albeit not unsealed). Looks as good as teh FFXIII-2 CE book.

Ayiu
02-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Nice watermark Kat, do you think it's a really nice CE guide book? (albeit not unsealed). Looks as good as teh FFXIII-2 CE book.

Thanks, don't want anybody using my pictures on ebay and take profit from them. It's happening more often than you can image.

Yea I'm quite sure that it's a great guide book. With lots of colour in it. Will also buy another one for using it to achieve my 3rd Platinum Trophy :rotf:

Matrix6
02-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Lol, I know the feeling of ebayers using your un-watermarked pics for their profit :D
I should learn how to watermark my (good) pics.

Old England shipped my CE a few days ago, it'll either get here late next week or a week after....hopefully with no strange "marks" (whatever that is you guys were talking about)

I value your opinion highly, I may be inclined to get a copy of the CE guide book then! <3 (same with MGR)

Ayiu
02-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Lol, I know the feeling of ebayers using your un-watermarked pics for their profit :D
I should learn how to watermark my (good) pics.

Old England shipped my CE a few days ago, it'll either get here late next week or a week after....hopefully with no strange "marks" (whatever that is you guys were talking about)

I value your opinion highly, I may be inclined to get a copy of the CE guide book then! <3 (same with MGR)

I feel honored :notworthy: On page 36 you can see pictures of what the "marks" look like.

I ordered mine from Amazon uk and they just put some paper on top of the edition...not even around the box. Glad it arrived save and sound and within one day Oo

vhal_x
02-02-2013, 03:06 PM
I feel honored :notworthy: On page 36 you can see pictures of what the "marks" look like.

I ordered mine from Amazon uk and they just put some paper on top of the edition...not even around the box. Glad it arrived save and sound and within one day Oo

Wow, usually Amazon pack well (at least for me). I got mine from Zavvi and it has none of those indent mark things, and it was packed superbly, with airbags cushioning each side and in a sturdy outer box. And was delivered within 24 hours of dispatch (so not much time to risk damage) by DPD. :bunny: So happy with it :) xx

Matrix6
02-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I have a 51/49 chance of mine arriving with complimentary damage :/

Ayiu
02-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Wow, usually Amazon pack well (at least for me). I got mine from Zavvi and it has none of those indent mark things, and it was packed superbly, with airbags cushioning each side and in a sturdy outer box. And was delivered within 24 hours of dispatch (so not much time to risk damage) by DPD. :bunny: So happy with it :) xx
Yea, normally they are putting paper rolls around the inner items that they can't move...well not this time, seems amazon has to budget more. Just glad that DHL handled it so carefully :-) It's really a nice edition :bunny:

comaamen86
02-02-2013, 03:21 PM

amazon usually send a book to me in a box big enough to home a hobo

also i had a delivery via amazon yesterday from amazon via yodel, it turned up on time and in perfect condition

times. are. changing. :nosleep:

Venner
02-02-2013, 06:54 PM
So gutted i missed out on one now even more so after seeing all your pics

Monstermug
02-02-2013, 07:02 PM

I have noticed that game.co.uk are slacking with delivery packaging now. Not necessarily their fault or the worst out there but any company using my Hermes are just being tight. I was very surprised to find that my copy from Zavvi, delivered by DPD, came in grade quality.

Redmagster
02-04-2013, 01:36 PM
For those UK based still waiting to pick up the hardback guide - W H Smith have it for 12.79 GBP delivered to local store for pick up :)

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Products/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-UK-Primas-Official-Game-Guide+Hardback+9780307897145

Cosmic_Link
02-04-2013, 07:07 PM
So did anybody pre-order the standard Ed Of the game from GAME UK for the Jap Wizard's Companion and did you get the book? 0.o

Matt16
02-04-2013, 07:11 PM
So did anybody pre-order the standard Ed Of the game from GAME UK for the Jap Wizard's Companion and did you get the book? 0.o

I'm still waiting for mine, it was sent about a week ago I don't know what's happened to it :(

Cosmic_Link
02-04-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm still waiting for mine, it was sent about a week ago I don't know what's happened to it :(

Damn that sucks! :( Hope it shows up soon! ^^

TMM
02-05-2013, 08:55 AM
For those UK based still waiting to pick up the hardback guide - W H Smith have it for 12.79 GBP delivered to local store for pick up :)

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Products/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-UK-Primas-Official-Game-Guide+Hardback+9780307897145

Hi Redmagster,

Great spot - I've just ordered one - It's of note that it's FREE delivery if you spend ?15 or more, so I also bought the The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Hardback - It's the fiance's birthday coming up so I can give her the Zelda book as part of that! :)

Thanks again
TMM

Edit: For some reason this forum doesn't like pound symbols...??????