PDA

View Full Version : Ni No Kuni Wrath of The White Witch

Pages : 1 2 [3]

asiak75
02-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Guys,

Anyone willing to get me one of the Ni No Kuni HB guides from WHSmith? It seems they don't ship across the channel...any help appreciated.

Asiak

Redmagster
02-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Guys,

Anyone willing to get me one of the Ni No Kuni HB guides from WHSmith? It seems they don't ship across the channel...any help appreciated.

Asiak

Hi there

I can do that for you :)

PM me and we can sort it out - post will be a bit for this but not too bad for you :thumb:

Redmagster
02-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi Redmagster,

Great spot - I've just ordered one - It's of note that it's FREE delivery if you spend ?15 or more, so I also bought the The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Hardback - It's the fiance's birthday coming up so I can give her the Zelda book as part of that! :)

Thanks again
TMM

Edit: For some reason this forum doesn't like pound symbols...??????

Thanks for the feedback - always nice to know it helped someone :)

Matt16
02-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Damn that sucks! :( Hope it shows up soon! ^^

It's arrived at last :woohoo: must have come by carrier pigeon

Didn't get damaged either, even though the packaging was pants! Now the big question, to open or not to open, hmm

lukey52
02-06-2013, 02:49 PM
If anyone had the same problem as me of your copy arriving with holes in the top and you ordered to shopto then you can get it replaced.

After I saw the condition of my box I rang them up on Thursday and spoke to someone who said they kept spare stock in case something like this happened so a courier came and took it back from me on Friday and this morning I've already received the replacement which was properly packed in a ton of bubble wrap this time and thankfully completely damage free.

The replacement is a sealed UK/EU one just like the ones the sent off in the first place.

Redmagster
02-06-2013, 02:54 PM
If anyone had the same problem as me of your copy arriving with holes in the top and you ordered to shopto then you can get it replaced.

After I saw the condition of my box I rang them up on Thursday and spoke to someone who said they kept spare stock in case something like this happened so a courier came and took it back from me on Friday and this morning I've already received the replacement which was properly packed in a ton of bubble wrap this time and thankfully completely damage free.

The replacement is a sealed UK/EU one just like the ones the sent off in the first place.

Hey thanks for this - when you say holes do you mean the indent lines along the top?

Cosmic_Link
02-06-2013, 05:41 PM
It's arrived at last :woohoo: must have come by carrier pigeon

Didn't get damaged either, even though the packaging was pants! Now the big question, to open or not to open, hmm

Cool. :D So you got your book then? Is it the same one as mine?

http://i48.tinypic.com/29kwg41.jpg

Keep it sealed if you already got a Wizard's Ed! :D

lukey52
02-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey thanks for this - when you say holes do you mean the indent lines along the top?

Well as I have read most people have indents but mine were physical holes:

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/3844/imag5929.jpg

I don't know if they'd replace just the indents but the only way to know is to ring I suppose.

TruenoBoy86
02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
my wizard edition from amazon arrived today morning at last but damn amazon with their packing on this one, no protection only damn paper and the inner top box got screwed for some reason, oh well for 75 pounds cant complain :p
our shop got a couple of those damage free a week ago for 82 pounds, i was surprised that the middle east even got this edition, the standard edition still out of stock.

Matt16
02-06-2013, 08:37 PM

Mine doesn't have the sticker, other than that its the same.

Think you're right about keeping it sealed, I've already opened the WE so I may as well.

Redmagster
02-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Wizards edition back at Shopto for 79.95 Gbp... Low stock

OniRyo
02-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Crap, of course this had to happen when i wasn't behind the PC!

Dymblos
02-08-2013, 04:54 AM
Wizards edition back at Shopto for 79.95 Gbp... Low stock

buy one for me :P

pd: read ur pm :thumb:

OniRyo
02-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Hope i will get my chance on this the next time it shows up for that cheap, because i do want the PAL edition aswell, even though the way things has been put in the PAL version looks a bit worse, but the box itself looks imo better than the US one.

Redmagster
02-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Hope i will get my chance on this the next time it shows up for that cheap, because i do want the PAL edition aswell, even though the way things has been put in the PAL version looks a bit worse, but the box itself looks imo better than the US one.

Don't worry I ordered the second I saw it up as I knew people here were still looking but got my order cancelled... Sorry :( they must have had a about 2 of them!!

TMM
02-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi,

I've just had an e-mail from WHSmith saying that they cannot send me the Ni No Kuni guide I ordered due to it not being in stock and the supplier advising them that they can't ship anymore out... so that's a no go for anyone who was still trying.

Regards
TMM

Redmagster
02-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Yeah me too :( :(

What is it with shops these days??? Why do they keep selling stuff they don't have - this week I have had cancelaltions from Tesco (for a preorder product!!), WH Smith, Shop To... None of them said there were stock issues when ordering...

RANT OVER!!

So, anyone know where I can get a Ni No Kuni Hardback guide without being fleeced?? :(

TMM
02-08-2013, 02:24 PM

What is it with shops these days??? Why do they keep selling stuff they don't have - this week I have had cancelaltions from Tesco (for a preorder product!!), WH Smith, Shop To... None of them said there were stock issues when ordering...

RANT OVER!!

So, anyone know where I can get a Ni No Kuni Hardback guide without being fleeced?? :(

Hi,

I just had the same rant with my missus! :)

Annoyingly the other item I ordered (the Hyrule Historia) has changed to 'Awaiting Stock' and no doubt that will go down the same route...

It's very frustrating and a poor way of doing business - I suspect it boils down to stat fudging - ie they can say 'we've had people ordering over X amount of pounds of stock' when in actual fact they haven't got half of the stock...

Regards
TMM

Redmagster
02-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi,

I just had the same rant with my missus! :)

Annoyingly the other item I ordered (the Hyrule Historia) has changed to 'Awaiting Stock' and no doubt that will go down the same route...

It's very frustrating and a poor way of doing business - I suspect it boils down to stat fudging - ie they can say 'we've had people ordering over X amount of pounds of stock' when in actual fact they haven't got half of the stock...

Regards
TMM

The real problem is that it has meant on occasion that I have missed ordering something altogether - this was listed somewhere else at the same time but now I have none...

Alibris seems to be cheapest at ?27 gbp... :this:

vhal_x
02-08-2013, 02:28 PM
I have a local store selling the Ni No Kuni hardback guides for ?37 each, obviously a fair bit higher than Amazon's/WHSmiths price, etc. They only have a few copies in stock though xx

Redmagster
02-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks Vhal :)

Ive just bittent he bullet and ordered from Alibris but we'll see if I get ine this time. Have had very little luck with this guide but hey canlt have everything!! :)

Just really into the game now and would love the guide to browse...

xx

ingmar1988
02-08-2013, 02:43 PM
I have it ordered at the book depository...still says awaiting publication...any info about them if they will deliver?

Redmagster
02-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I have it ordered at the book depository...still says awaiting publication...any info about them if they will deliver?

They are normally really good and pack really well but a bit worrying it says awaiting publication... I'd drop them a line... :thumb:

OniRyo
02-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Last time i posted here saying Game.co.uk has some available, didn't you guys order from there? My order atleast got shipped from them a few days ago.

Redmagster
02-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Last time i posted here saying Game.co.uk has some available, didn't you guys order from there? My order atleast got shipped from them a few days ago.

Out of stock.... :(

OniRyo
02-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Out of stock.... :(

I meant, had* not has, my mistake! It was available for a long time, though seems like the Wizard Edition the guide is pretty rare too! :D

winds
02-08-2013, 09:14 PM
I also ordered mine from The Book Depository on January 26th. For a while the product page had a countdown to the day it would be released, but now it just says "Currently Unavailable". My order status also says "Awaiting Publication".

I was a little worried something went wrong so I emailed them last night and woke up to this reply from them:
Hi

Your order is currently awaiting publication and is due to be released on 14th February 2013. It will be dispatched to you shortly after this date as soon as we have received it from our supplier.

So, I hope all goes well. It's also worth noting I ordered the US version of the guide (that's all there was at the time I ordered), but now they seem to have 2 seperate product pages, one for the UK version and one for the US.

ingmar1988
02-08-2013, 09:22 PM
@winds i have exactly the same. There were already 2 product pages though, i got the us one since that was on nr 1 spot and more pages (apparently), and the uk one was on spot 11.000 or something.

OniRyo
02-08-2013, 09:40 PM
I ordered my PAL Wizard Edition now! it was a bit more expensive compared to the retail price from a Dutch store here, but i didn't mind, it's better than Ebay atleast!.

Queeny
02-09-2013, 03:12 PM

I always order from them ..
but this , time they canceled my order for the book and refund me :(

I really want to get the book .. i hope they will bring more soon .

Romeo
02-09-2013, 04:45 PM

http://i48.tinypic.com/29kwg41.jpg

I just ordered that Japanese companion guide from eBay. I have the US wizard edition and the English companion comes opened inside. I'm torn now because I realllllllly want to open the JP one and use that instead since I play the game in JP.

Digi
02-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I just ordered that Japanese companion guide from eBay. I have the US wizard edition and the English companion comes opened inside. I'm torn now because I realllllllly want to open the JP one and use that instead since I play the game in JP.

You know Japanese? Awesome :)
Regarding the to open it or not, i wouldn't because the game has a built-in companion book anyway

comaamen86
02-10-2013, 08:38 PM

RANT OVER!!

amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Official/dp/030789598X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1360529143&sr=8-4

have the olde pre0order dooby page its unlikely but just place a re-order you never know

Redmagster
02-10-2013, 09:37 PM
amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Official/dp/030789598X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1360529143&sr=8-4

have the olde pre0order dooby page its unlikely but just place a re-order you never know

Funnily enough... I now have about 4 orders placed with different etailers ... what if they all come good?!?!? :this:

evilvort3x
02-10-2013, 09:40 PM
amazon i spoke to tonight.. as i got the guide.. bit dented.. they said next ones are in APRIL

SwiftDeath
02-10-2013, 09:57 PM
amazon i spoke to tonight.. as i got the guide.. bit dented.. they said next ones are in APRIL

Curious if that will be a second edition run :think:

As was the case with the skyrim CE guide

comaamen86
02-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Funnily enough... I now have about 4 orders placed with different etailers ... what if they all come good?!?!? :this:

just got ne preordered with amazon just like the wizzard edition had it preordered in jan but cancelled thinking they would be readily available n feb, i am a idiot mother maggie

but april will be good i can wait

TMM
02-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Hi,

I know it's a little off topic now, but just had confirmation from WHSmith that my Hyrule Historia has also been cancelled - Would recommend avoiding their site like the plague unless you know the item you are ordering is definitely in stock with them - Both items I ordered showed as instock, then after the order they changed to 'checking stock' or something like that...

Both have since changed to Out of Stock and I am left empty handed! :(

Regards
TMM

comaamen86
02-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Hi,

I know it's a little off topic now, but just had confirmation from WHSmith that my Hyrule Historia has also been cancelled - Would recommend avoiding their site like the plague unless you know the item you are ordering is definitely in stock with them - Both items I ordered showed as instock, then after the order they changed to 'checking stock' or something like that...

Both have since changed to Out of Stock and I am left empty handed! :(

Regards
TMM

wouldn't be surprised mate, last went to smiths for a book they insisted they did not sell books

walked out with some revels, multipack of mints and a copy of woman's weekly, i have no idea what happened

OniRyo
02-12-2013, 07:01 PM
Got my guide! Keeping it sealed too, not going to need a guide for this game at all anyways i think, unless the rare familiars are really hard to find, but torrents it is if i do need one! (guess that's kind of legal since i got a legal phsyical copy, right? :+)

comaamen86
02-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Got my guide! Keeping it sealed too, not going to need a guide for this game at all anyways i think, unless the rare familiars are really hard to find, but torrents it is if i do need one! (guess that's kind of legal since i got a legal phsyical copy, right? :+)

wouldn't stand up in court

your honor i see no problem in paying half my bill in counterfeit money

open it and bathe in its glory

kennyrh
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
wouldn't be surprised mate, last went to smiths for a book they insisted they did not sell books

walked out with some revels, multipack of mints and a copy of woman's weekly, i have no idea what happened

Bunch'a comedians. Christ they've only just moved into bluray (six years late) so their DVD stocks must be legendary . . .who the fuck pays ten quid + for a DVD anymore :lmao:

I wouldn't even buy a Mars bar there at the price. They do have some good voucher offers from time to time - the best one being 5 quid off if you want 15 quid's worth of magazines or colour pencils or whatever.

comaamen86
02-12-2013, 08:38 PM
you cant get past the checkout without a cashier trying to beat you to death with a reduced price novelty sized bar of dairy milk, they even give me two bags, one for what i bought, one for the "vouchers" they give at the till

Redmagster
02-12-2013, 08:40 PM
So the latest is....

There IS going to be a reprint of the Ni No Kuni hardback guide... So will this be marked as 'second edition'?!?

comaamen86
02-12-2013, 08:47 PM
So the latest is....

There IS going to be a reprint of the Ni No Kuni hardback guide... So will this be marked as 'second edition'?!?

dont matter boss second is better than none 8)

Redmagster
02-12-2013, 09:28 PM
dont matter boss second is better than none 8)

Show me second I'll show you first loser...

comaamen86
02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Show me second I'll show you first loser...

if it makes a difference permanent marker turns 2 to 1 easy enough and almost every number into an eight try it

ingmar1988
02-14-2013, 01:53 AM
book depository claims mine will ship tomorrow (the 14th). we will see.

winds
02-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Sweet ingmar!

I just received a notification from them earlier today as well saying they shipped mine today. I was afraid they weren't gonna get these in and we were going to have another wizards edition fiasco.

Anyways, the email claims it will take rough 14 business days to arrive for me (I think I remember book despository shipping is quite slow, but its free so cant complain). I'll update when I receive it :D

ferrari100
02-14-2013, 02:35 AM
whsmith just confirmed my 2 copies are on their way.

:)

Letrico
02-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Still waiting for my confirmation from bookdepo. Worried I might not get it lol

Letrico
02-15-2013, 12:31 AM
Meh what the fuck. They sell more than they have and delayed my order. Seems like there will be a second print but it will be a month away.

winds
02-15-2013, 04:20 AM
Meh what the fuck. They sell more than they have and delayed my order. Seems like there will be a second print but it will be a month away.

Jesus... Did Namco get anything right with the release of this game? First the Wizards Edition now the Strategy Guide.
Sorry to hear about that, it's what I was afraid was going to happen to mine when I saw the updated product page saying "unavailable" shortly after buying it.

OniRyo
02-15-2013, 04:59 AM
Don't think the guide is supposed to be limited right? It doesn't include something like: ''Limited Collector's Edition'', the guide that is.

I think they did a great job in a few ways with the Wizard Edition, just some shops didn't get any Wizard Editions when they expected it, but it being this limited is quite amazing, i'm quite curious how much PAL versions and US versions they made in total each.

winds
02-15-2013, 05:34 PM
I don't think it's officially a limited edition or anything, though it appears that it was produced in a more limited quantity than most actual "limited" guides these days. I can't provide numbers on that or anything but just my estimation by peoples complaints on not being able to get one and seeing it sold out most everywhere so quickly.

I also heard there will be a second printing though, so the "limited" nature of it probably won't be true anymore when those are produced.

Redmagster
02-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Was anyone else watching this?!? :( :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200894064236?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

OniRyo
02-16-2013, 08:12 PM
I was, but i wouldn't even gone that far for the plush, i know it's quite rare though.

Redmagster
02-16-2013, 08:15 PM
I was, but i wouldn't even gone that far for the plush, i know it's quite rare though.

I knew you would be :)

I know - way beyond my limit...

:hug:

OniRyo
02-16-2013, 08:17 PM
I knew you would be :)

I know - way beyond my limit...

Funny part is, it's not even in brand new condition and it going for that much check this auction as example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390544237927

Lucky bastards winning contests and selling them! I wouldn't even had done that!

comaamen86
02-16-2013, 08:21 PM
Was anyone else watching this?!? :( :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200894064236?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Funny part is, it's not even in brand new condition and it going for that much check this auction as example:

Lucky bastards winning contests and selling them! I wouldn't even had done that!

if money was no object maybe yeah, but for anyone working a 9 to 5 and paying rent month too much money on both counts

OniRyo
02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
if money was no object maybe yeah, but for anyone working a 9 to 5 and paying rent month too much money on both counts

I'm working 8 to 5 and travelling also costs almost 4 hours each day, still if they were ''real'' Ni No Kuni fans i don't think they would've had sold it.

comaamen86
02-16-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm working 8 to 5 and travelling also costs almost 4 hours each day, still if they were ''real'' Ni No Kuni fans i don't think they would've had sold it.

oh no i meant whoever buys it is an idiot for 700 if they dont have a pit of money

real hardcore fans wouldn't sell, all the ce stuff i get i dont see as an investment and wouldn't sell

Redmagster
02-16-2013, 09:31 PM

It is sad to hold such treasure and let it go.... Unless to me for not much money!! :rotf:

winds
02-17-2013, 08:11 AM

What are these items? I've seen the Mite plush before and heard it was part of a bonus offering if you pre-ordered the wizards edition at some Con, but i've never seen the rest of the items. Does anyone know how they were attained or how many were produced of each?

OniRyo
02-17-2013, 08:16 AM
They are all promotional items, the cape and mite plush are from the Comic-con when you pre-ordered the game from there you got both of these things for free.

The cursed drippy plush is an other promotional item, from what i've seen you can only obtain it from winning in contests and such, it's quite hard to obtain.

The small drippy plush could've been obtained here from different shops when you ordered the game from a specific shop.

The book is just a Japanese Wizard Companion guide most likely which can be seen a lot on Ebay everywhere, that one isn't so rare at all.

So yeah, it isn't worth the 700 dollars at all because you mostly pay for the Mite and cursed drippy plush + the cape, the other things can be seen a lot on Ebay from what i've seen.

But there are more promotional items though, such as the huge drippy plush, that one you might not ever see on Ebay, because it's extremely rare.

winds
02-17-2013, 08:52 AM
Ahh, really cool! Thanks for the info, OniRyo.
Damn though, I kind of wanted to start collecting for this game but it seems like it would be an expensive franchise to start collecting with all these costly rarities :(.

OniRyo
02-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Unless you're willing to spend a lot of money, you can collect a huge amount of Ni No Kuni items, atleast my collection is getting quite huge with Ni No Kuni stuff already, i'm still waiting for my Mite plush + cape and the Ni No Kuni DS Limited Edition, and soundtrack.

There are so much Ni No Kuni promotional items though, both Surly and Smiley plushes can hardly been seen anywhere on the internet, but i wasn't interested in the cursed drippy plush since it's not even in brand new condition, plus i spend a lot of money already for this month :p

winds
02-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Oh very nice, I haven't been seeing much aside from the usual wizards edition, guide, and the odd mite plush i've seen.

How much do the various plushies and cape go for individually, on average?

UltraGunner
02-20-2013, 11:20 AM
If anyone interested our local shop just have the wizard edition in store and it selling sgd 269 but they dun do imports or u can try to ask or get someone else to help u

http://qisahn.com/sony-playstation-3-brand-new-games-c-33_35/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-wizard-s-edition-r2-p-9711

Pelaus
02-20-2013, 01:44 PM
If anyone interested our local shop just have the wizard edition in store and it selling sgd 269 but they dun do imports or u can try to ask or get someone else to help u

http://qisahn.com/sony-playstation-3-brand-new-games-c-33_35/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-wizard-s-edition-r2-p-9711

Damn! Should have check them out!
But the price is steep.
Is as gd as bidding in ebay for one.
Blood sucking qisahnees.

UltraGunner
02-20-2013, 01:52 PM
I guess when everywhere else is out of stock, they managed to get a load of stock, it still consider cheap compare to those shop that selling online now?

Not too sure tho just happen to see and post :D

Pelaus
02-20-2013, 01:57 PM
I guess when everywhere else is out of stock, they managed to get a load of stock, it still consider cheap compare to those shop that selling online now?

Not too sure tho just happen to see and post :D

I nvr buy stuff from them before.
Is it possible to do a deposit for the wizard edition?

UltraGunner
02-20-2013, 02:21 PM
I nvr buy stuff from them before.
Is it possible to do a deposit for the wizard edition?

Yup think they have extra for those didnt po, u can go their site to add to yr cart and checkout :)

comaamen86
02-25-2013, 02:45 AM
Club Namco edition added to database

comaamen86
03-04-2013, 04:26 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Official/dp/030789598X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362414875&sr=8-1&keywords=ni+no+kuni+guide

the hardcover guide is in stock at amazon us dlc will only work on us ps accounts

Cosmic_Link
03-04-2013, 06:20 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Official/dp/030789598X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362414875&sr=8-1&keywords=ni+no+kuni+guide

the hardcover guide is in stock at amazon us dlc will only work on us ps accounts

The DLC that comes with the guide is available as a free download from PSN in Europe. ;)

The Darth
03-07-2013, 09:32 PM
For anyone who is interested, Steffan Rhodri who voices Drippy will be appearing at Memorabilia at the Birmingham NEC next weekend. I'm getting a mate who's going to get the cover signed for me.

I usually just go for Game of Thrones or Star Wars autographs but I thought this may be a canny little addition to the collection. Scroll to the bottom of the page if you fancy a look: http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham/guests/mediaguests/

OniRyo
03-08-2013, 06:58 PM
if someone can get a autograph for me it would be amazing, ill pay ofc :)

OniRyo
03-11-2013, 12:48 PM
I finally won the cursed drippy plush! I will send pics when i got it here

Redmagster
03-11-2013, 01:01 PM
I finally won the cursed drippy plush! I will send pics when i got it here

Cool!!! I nearly bid against you - was surprised it ended that low... :thumb:

comaamen86
03-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Cool!!! I nearly bid against you - was surprised it ended that low... :thumb:

mags you are turning into a ni no hoarder, not that i am complaining, find me a reasonable priced steel :banana:

Redmagster
03-11-2013, 01:50 PM
mags you are turning into a ni no hoarder, not that i am complaining, find me a reasonable priced steel :banana:

I know, I know, I know.... I love collecting most the games I love the most....

comaamen86
03-11-2013, 01:51 PM
I know, I know, I know.... I love collecting most the games I love the most....

that would make sense, just dont get a drippy tattoo

Redmagster
03-11-2013, 01:55 PM
that would make sense, just dont get a drippy tattoo

You will like this...

http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/14499/1/1/how-to-draw-drippy,-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch.htm

Not that you need it...

comaamen86
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM
You will like this...

http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/14499/1/1/how-to-draw-drippy,-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch.htm

Not that you need it...

what you trying ta say, i need to start tracing creme eggs?

procion
03-13-2013, 09:28 AM
Egad i went thru hell getting the Wizard edition. Amazon.de CANCELLED my preorder by mistake. It took me three weeks to find another copy.

ison
03-14-2013, 11:53 AM
If anyone wants there is a place here that has stock in wizard edition.

Price if i recall correct is 104 Euros.

I would gladly send it to anyone interested (post cost should not be more that 10 Euros for europe)

Redmagster
03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Anyone willing to spend over 400 Gbp on a small plush clearly has way too much money or way too little sense....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221200933979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

And yes, I'm jealous. But if I ever get that crazy shoot me!!

comaamen86
03-15-2013, 08:23 PM
Anyone willing to spend over 400 Gbp on a small plush clearly has way too much money or way too little sense....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221200933979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

And yes, I'm jealous. But if I ever get that crazy shoot me!!

plush be fugly

OniRyo
03-15-2013, 10:13 PM
plush looks fine, just the price is extremely high. I'm glad i already got this plush though.

Romeo
03-16-2013, 02:01 AM
I'm the NNK hoarder! I have the US wizard edition, GameStop steelbook, hardcover guide, Japanese master book, and five different tshirts (two in hand, three on the way). I've been holding off on importing various plushes, totes, and cards.

Redmagster
03-16-2013, 02:04 AM
I'm the NNK hoarder! I have the US wizard edition, GameStop steelbook, hardcover guide, Japanese master book, and five different tshirts (two in hand, three on the way). I've been holding off on importing various plushes, totes, and cards.

I'll see your us wizard edition and steelbook, guide and jap master book and raise you a uk wizard as well and a mini plush... ;)

Redmagster
03-16-2013, 02:04 AM
But truth is Oniryo beats us all hands down.... :1:

Romeo
03-16-2013, 02:09 AM
I'll see your us wizard edition and steelbook, guide and jap master book and raise you a uk wizard as well and a mini plush... ;)

But truth is Oniryo beats us all hands down.... :1:

You're gonna make me take pics eh? I haven't seen Oniryo's collection.

Redmagster
03-16-2013, 02:13 AM
Yeah!!! Pics are good :) :)

:ttiuwp:

Romeo
03-16-2013, 03:06 AM
Yeah!!! Pics are good :) :)

I'll try to for tomorrow. :secret:

OniRyo
03-16-2013, 08:15 AM
I've been putting many pictures here, but what the hell:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2783/img01581v.jpg

Don't forget i still didn't get my cursed drippy plush, that will be adding up soon aswell, maybe next week.

Romeo
03-16-2013, 08:38 AM
I assume all of the NNK stuff is from eBay? All I'm looking for now is the cape.

OniRyo
03-16-2013, 08:43 AM
I assume all of the NNK stuff is from eBay? All I'm looking for now is the cape.

There are some which are from Ebay, but not all.

Not looking for the Mite Plush nor Drippy Plush? Since these are pretty rare, there's even a huge Drippy plush, but as far as i can tell there have only one been given out of that one.

Romeo
03-16-2013, 08:47 AM
There are some which are from Ebay, but not all.

Not looking for the Mite Plush nor Drippy Plush? Since these are pretty rare, there's even a huge Drippy plush, but as far as i can tell there have only one been given out of that one.

I loathe mite in the game.... he flat out sucks. And I have drippy from the US wizard edition. Only extra I imported was the JP master book. Il still holding out on the tote bag and card set.

OniRyo
03-16-2013, 08:50 AM
I loathe mite in the game.... he flat out sucks. And I have drippy from the US wizard edition. Only extra I imported was the JP master book. Il still holding out on the tote bag and card set.

Of course i mean the cursed drippy plush. But already skipping out items like this isn't really ''the NNK hoarder'' is it? :p

Romeo
03-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Of course i mean the cursed drippy plush. But already skipping out items like this isn't really ''the NNK hoarder'' is it? :p

Which drippy plush are you referring to? The smaller keychain one?

And yes, I am a NNK hoarder! I buy every tshirt I've ever seen listed on the daily t sites.

OniRyo
03-16-2013, 08:57 AM
This one:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-Drippy-doll-/00/s/MjkzWDI0Nw==/z/6eUAAOxyQqBRGUoa/$%28KGrHqZ,!i!FE!z0jDG,BRGUoZ5,ig~~60_35.JPG

It's maybe even more rare compared to the Mite plush, the mite plush has shown up way more than this one atleast.

evilvort3x
03-16-2013, 10:45 AM
I cant raise u anything What i CAN do is say i got a friend with the english companion book from the wizard edition. signed by the head of Level 5.... ;)

OniRyo
03-16-2013, 11:00 AM
There is high likely there are people who has more Ni No Kuni items than me, and your friend has been lucky then! I wouldn't mind having a autograph from Akihiro Hino!

I think i shouldn't even had put that picture of my collection here! I love Ni No Kuni, and i do love owning these collectibles, i just want to get as much collectibles as i can(for a good price), i don't care about t-shirts as much though.

Romeo
03-17-2013, 01:05 AM
There is high likely there are people who has more Ni No Kuni items than me, and your friend has been lucky then! I wouldn't mind having a autograph from Akihiro Hino!

I think i shouldn't even had put that picture of my collection here! I love Ni No Kuni, and i do love owning these collectibles, i just want to get as much collectibles as i can(for a good price), i don't care about t-shirts as much though.

Why not post the pics? Right now it's tough because there is so little out there, everyone's collection will look near identical.

I just received two more tshirts in the mail today. If you'd like I can take pics of everything so far.

Redmagster
03-17-2013, 01:36 AM
I cannot believe you don't like Mitey!!! I <3 Mitey in the game - he is a superb fighter and great attitude - that is my number one want is a Mite plush!!! <3 <3 <3

ingmar1988
03-17-2013, 05:18 AM
one of my contacts told he me he had some ni no kuni stuff, incl. plush toy. however, he didnt send me pics yet or specify which one (might just be the one from ce).

edit: seems he just has the promo game, drippy plush, book and shirt. nothing special i think

OniRyo
03-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Why not post the pics? Right now it's tough because there is so little out there, everyone's collection will look near identical.

I just received two more tshirts in the mail today. If you'd like I can take pics of everything so far.

Guess it's okay to show, i wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your collection though! I will show my collection once again when i got my Cursed Drippy Plush.

I cannot believe you don't like Mitey!!! I <3 Mitey in the game - he is a superb fighter and great attitude - that is my number one want is a Mite plush!!! <3 <3 <3

Yeah, Mite is one of the big characters in Ni No Kuni, Olivers first ever familiar. But it seems some people dislike the character for whatever reason.

one of my contacts told he me he had some ni no kuni stuff, incl. plush toy. however, he didnt send me pics yet or specify which one (might just be the one from ce).

edit: seems he just has the promo game, drippy plush, book and shirt. nothing special i think

I'm still seeking the promo game, i haven't seen that shown up anywhere yet!

comaamen86
03-17-2013, 10:09 AM

not cute enough, i am very thickle when it comes to plushies

Romeo
03-17-2013, 08:26 PM

mitey is one of the worst familiars in the game, bottom three if I'm correct. He is garbage... :pooryou:

Guess it's okay to show, i wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your collection though! I will show my collection once again when i got my Cursed Drippy Plush.

Yeah, Mite is one of the big characters in Ni No Kuni, Olivers first ever familiar. But it seems some people dislike the character for whatever reason.

I'm still seeking the promo game, i haven't seen that shown up anywhere yet!

Photos coming right up! What promo game are you speaking of?

Romeo
03-17-2013, 08:31 PM
NNK collection so far:

US Wizard edition (photo only shows box, everything else is tucked inside)
GameStop steelbook
ALL DLC including amazon Griffy, best buy Flutterby
Japanese master book
US hardcover strategy guide
GameInformer issue featuring NNK
Four custom t-shirts (one more on the way)

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/6219/imagedjce.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/7342/imagewyhl.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img33/2710/imagegpq.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/3055/imageofl.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/1748/imageouc.jpg

comaamen86
03-17-2013, 08:44 PM
cool shirts do you have the source image used for the drippy cereal one? i could get custom one made

ingmar1988
03-17-2013, 08:47 PM
ni no kuni promo http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ni-no-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-PlayStation-3-PROMO-VERY-RARE-Played-Once-/121078707546?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item1c30da755a

Romeo
03-17-2013, 08:49 PM
cool shirts do you have the source image used for the drippy cereal one? i could get custom one made

Only saw this gif:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/452ca448a2d49428b6ad93573e9de228/tumblr_mj1i7nDe6v1rn4obco1_500.gif

comaamen86
03-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Only saw this gif:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/452ca448a2d49428b6ad93573e9de228/tumblr_mj1i7nDe6v1rn4obco1_500.gif

got a full size pic of drippy bites image will need slight resizing to fit nicely on the shirt but will order one and see how it turns out

comaamen86
03-17-2013, 08:58 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c26dd77bc29bd6ac8ca0e175cf52069d/tumblr_mih8k02mdU1r0ipe7o1_1280.png

Romeo
03-17-2013, 09:06 PM
ni no kuni promo http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ni-no-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-PlayStation-3-PROMO-VERY-RARE-Played-Once-/121078707546?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item1c30da755a

Ahh never knew of it. What's the difference? And since he's a reviewer, isn't it not allowed to sell something like that?

got a full size pic of drippy bites image will need slight resizing to fit nicely on the shirt but will order one and see how it turns out

Good luck!

ingmar1988
03-17-2013, 09:23 PM
promo are perfectly allowed to resell in europe :) its just the regular game on a white/red disc in a jewel case without manual.

Redmagster
03-17-2013, 10:57 PM
mitey is one of the worst familiars in the game, bottom three if I'm correct. He is garbage... :pooryou:

Lmao... You either got it with controlling these familiars or you haven't... :taunt:

Matt16
03-17-2013, 11:53 PM
Lmao... You either got it with controlling these familiars or you haven't... :taunt:

You said it, me and mitey are well on our way to conquering the world :P

Redmagster
03-17-2013, 11:56 PM
You said it, me and mitey are well on our way to conquering the world :P

Yeah!!!! :banana:

Go Matt and Mitey!!! :beer: :hug:

Romeo
03-18-2013, 12:29 AM

Huh? His stats prove he is it the bottom three. There are guides and charts online showing the best and worst familiars.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/998014-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/65295773

OniRyo
03-18-2013, 06:50 PM
i like the NES shirt.

And Mite might not be a strong character, it is still one of the big familiars in Ni No Kuni, it takes part of the story atleast.

OniRyo
03-20-2013, 06:06 PM
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6568/img01601b.jpg

There we go, i finally got my cursed drippy! also with a little different cape, this one has a tie, which i didn't see on the Comic-con one.

Redmagster
03-20-2013, 06:33 PM
Cool Cool Cool!!!

Wow!!! Go Oniryo :clap: so glad to see someone on here finding these things :hug:

comaamen86
03-20-2013, 06:45 PM
that plush ugly as well, nice find though

i am yet to find another ni no item to prize my aarms away from drippy plush

Redmagster
03-20-2013, 06:53 PM
And beast was ugly until beauty loved him... Bit like Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sarah Brightman except Lloyd Webber stayed ugly....

OniRyo
03-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Yeah i'm still jealous of people getting autographs though, i would like to have such things in my collection aswell!

the cursed Drippy Plush is bigger than expected, just he is sealed a bit weird though.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/658/img01641k.jpg

Just a comparison.

comaamen86
03-20-2013, 07:05 PM
And beast was ugly until beauty loved him... Bit like Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sarah Brightman except Lloyd Webber stayed ugly....

:lmao:

Redmagster
03-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah i'm still jealous of people getting autographs though, i would like to have such things in my collection aswell!

the cursed Drippy Plush is bigger than expected, just he is sealed a bit weird though.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/658/img01641k.jpg

Just a comparison.

If you post any more pics I will end up getting jealous and stop being nice... :this:

OniRyo
03-20-2013, 07:51 PM
If you post any more pics I will end up getting jealous and stop being nice... :this:

Figured out the cape isn't actually different, i just wasn't looking too great at it, but it's exactly the same.

Romeo
03-21-2013, 08:18 AM

Figured out the cape isn't actually different, i just wasn't looking too great at it, but it's exactly the same.

Where are these from, eBay?

Rumpy
03-22-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008MLSNOY

Amazon.co.uk seems to be getting some stock in on April the 29th, somehow... :s

Matt16
03-22-2013, 03:38 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008MLSNOY

Amazon.co.uk seems to be getting some stock in on April the 29th, somehow... :s

The magic of Amazon, they must just want to annoy some more people with cancelled orders :facepalm:

ferrari100
03-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Yes. Bandai getting a load more produced most likely (assumption) .Amazon were selling at ?58 yesterday for an hour or so. I managed to get a couple a few minutes before it expired. I am really happy it returned as I could not comprehend keeping it the first time round due to the resale price. I don't reckon for one second this new batch will resell at any significant amount of profit though, if at all.

Rumpy
03-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Oh, interesting. Haven't heard about them producing more, where have they said that?

Romeo
03-22-2013, 03:57 PM
Yes. Bandai getting a load more produced. Amazon were selling at ?58 yesterday for an hour or so. I managed to get a couple a few minutes before it expired. I am really happy it returned as I could not comprehend keeping it the first time round due to the resale price. I don't reckon for one second this new batch will resell at any significant amount of profit though, if at all.

Why do you care about a profit? Just be happy with what you have.

ferrari100
03-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Why do you care about a profit? Just be happy with what you have.

If you bought something you want but someone offered you double. Would you take it? That would depend on the value you place on the item. I am happy with what I have, thank you.

Cosmic_Link
03-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Bah! Namco Bandai manufacturing more copies of sold out games. What a surprise... -_-

Rumpy
03-22-2013, 04:24 PM
I still don't know how people are coming up with this idea that they are making more, It's already down, i'm sure if they had a reprint they would be up for a good while, and on more sites.

ferrari100
03-22-2013, 04:32 PM
It's possible, seeing that the first version was the same Europe wide. Hence the second one could be split between territories. And it wouldn't be the first time bandai have done that tbh.

Romeo
03-22-2013, 04:35 PM
If you bought something you want but someone offered you double. Would you take it? That would depend on the value you place on the item. I am happy with what I have, thank you.

No. I collect because I'm a fan, i don't buy things to scalp as I'm not a bottom feeder. I've never sold anything that was perceived as 'rare', if a rare item is worth hundreds, I rather give it to a friend who I know would be very happy with it.

Happiness > money

vhal_x
03-22-2013, 04:37 PM
No. I collect because I'm a fan, i don't buy things to scalp as I'm not a bottom feeder. I've never sold anything that was perceived as 'rare', if a rare items is worth hundreds, I give it to a friend who I know would be very happy with it.

Happiness > money

Yeah, I'm with you Romeo.

I don't mind the occasional resale from people, either due to no longer wanting an item or selling up completely, etc. But I really hate when people boast about their reselling (not directing this at you ferrari, just in general).

And I totally know that you mean what you say Romeo, since you were lovely enough to help me out with the commemorative ACIII coin :) xx

ferrari100
03-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Tbh I don't care.

It's not like you don't have a trading account on eBay. Hypocrite. Lol

vhal_x
03-22-2013, 04:44 PM
Tbh I don't care.

It's not like you don't have a trading account on eBay. Hypocrite. Lol

Me? I don't sell on ebay haha xx

comaamen86
03-22-2013, 06:07 PM
i payed 89 ish for my ni no, and even if namcom produce more dont care even if it is 60, the extra two months of drippy hugs was worth it

Romeo
03-22-2013, 06:20 PM
i payed 89 ish for my ni no, and even if namcom produce more dont care even if it is 60, the extra two months of drippy hugs was worth it

Did you 100% the game? I just beat it this week at 61 hours and am currently working on post game.

comaamen86
03-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Did you 100% the game? I just beat it this week at 61 hours and am currently working on post game.

have not played it yet due to lack of ps3, cant wait to though have fallen in love with it from youtube vids and awesome characters, i very rarely buy anything outside of 360 ce, especially at such a price, but feel it has been worth just for the awesome book and plush alone so far

Romeo
03-22-2013, 06:46 PM
have not played it yet due to lack of ps3, cant wait to though have fallen in love with it from youtube vids and awesome characters, i very rarely buy anything outside of 360 ce, especially at such a price, but feel it has been worth just for the awesome book and plush alone so far

If you're around 30, grew up on JRPGs and Pokemon, plus ever enjoyed anime, you'll love this game more than life itself.

Btw how do you not own a PS3 after all this time?!

comaamen86
03-22-2013, 07:01 PM
If you're around 30, grew up on JRPGs and Pokemon, plus ever enjoyed anime, you'll love this game more than life itself.

Btw how do you not own a PS3 after all this time?!

xbox man meself tbh, although did buy a ps3 to play heavy rain, will wait to get last of us and the new game by heavy rain dudes, then lock myself away for a month and play all 3

Romeo
03-22-2013, 07:40 PM
xbox man meself tbh, although did buy a ps3 to play heavy rain, will wait to get last of us and the new game by heavy rain dudes, then lock myself away for a month and play all 3

A month? NNK takes at least that just by itself if you plan to do more than just the main story. It's a good 95 hours to 100% it.

comaamen86
03-23-2013, 07:45 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Official/dp/030789598X/ref=sr_1_48?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1364064881&sr=1-48

hardback guide back in stock 19.99

Gillri
03-26-2013, 02:17 PM
I still don't know how people are coming up with this idea that they are making more, It's already down, i'm sure if they had a reprint they would be up for a good while, and on more sites.

this ^^ if for sure isnt a reprint

Romeo
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Awaiting one more NNK shirt, a Charlie Brown mash-up. It should be here today though it's already two days late.

Romeo
03-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Received this new shirt today:

http://imageshack.us/a/img831/5804/imagegxj.jpg