Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Lounge > General Collecting Chat

Old 05-12-2015, 03:48 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default Re: No more club nintendo after sept 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorFanatic View Post
What a giant kick in the nuts!!! For anyone that doesn't know, club Nintendo starting today has slashed all physical rewards Coins in half. So something like the sh** puzzle and bag are now only 400 coins compared to 800. Fu** you nintendo
Wow. That is really absurd and pretty scummy. I could've purchased 2 or 3 extra VC games for that -- I doubt they'll do much if you call them either since I don't think they can give you more coins. Maybe they'll credit a free game or something though? I'm going to give them a call later this week if I get a chance... that's just annoying!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 05-12-2015, 06:12 PM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

yea i'm mad too..we could of all gotten free extra stuff...maybe another game card case holder, or additional free games to download..i think like maybe the last 48hrs of club Nintendo, they will slash down even more to get rid of the excess inventory.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:49 AM
DB Proprietor

game_player_s's Flag is: United States
Send a message via AIM to game_player_s Send a message via Yahoo to game_player_s

Nintendo watched Sega turn a blind eye towards it's North American fan base and figured if Sega could do it they could 1up them by actually giving fans crap they'd end up regretful owning.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:32 AM

Seesternmann's Flag is: Germany

Club Nintendo EU will get NEW items SOON!

That Captain Toad lamp is looking great imho.

They also announced that the Mario Kart trophys will be availbale AGAIN! In addition there will be a Mario Kart 8 OST.

And they announced that there will be a special coin at the very end. Well, does someone still have stars ... ?
Old 05-20-2015, 08:37 AM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest

Jeez, now that's some cool stuff. I don't get why all this comes at the end of Club Nintendo's life. They obviously still had some great stuff in the works, at least in Europe.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:46 AM

Wow! If only the Nintendo of UK/EU/DE or whatever would just send those things over here to the States so we could've spent our coins on something worthwhile! I've been trying to collect all the Nintendo coins over the years (an expensive hobby actually), so that coin should be good -- but that lamp looks amazing and I've also been trying to get all those trophies (for a fair price!). Man, I should've just moved overseas when I had the chance!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 05-20-2015, 03:06 PM

xhunter's Flag is: United States Maine

Seeing all this stuff just makes me sad that Nintendo of America sucks so much. I sure am glad I wasted a bucket of points on an awful cloth bag.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:12 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesternmann View Post
Club Nintendo EU will get NEW items SOON!

That Captain Toad lamp is looking great imho.

They also announced that the Mario Kart trophys will be availbale AGAIN! In addition there will be a Mario Kart 8 OST.

And they announced that there will be a special coin at the very end. Well, does someone still have stars ... ?
Ooooo, kinda want the coin. Gonna be using up my last stars on the last 2 trophies I need though. ^^
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 06-29-2015, 07:47 PM
Staff Member

GameTrigger's Flag is: Estonia Tallinn, Estonia

Captain Toad lamp is 6000 stars
Old 06-29-2015, 07:58 PM

Also, just a reminder to all the US members here but tomorrow is the LAST day to use up our remaining coins. No need to save it for anything in the future, we only have shoddy VC games to use it on because Nintendo. But better these than nothing, right?

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote: