Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Display Case > Gaming Hardware Collecting

Old 10-15-2013, 11:02 AM

vhal_x's Flag is: Scotland Glasgow, Scotland.
Default Two new Limited Edition 3DSXL's coming to EU!

Due out on their games' respective release dates, these two handhelds are absolutely beautiful (more so the Zelda one)

And it sucks that I'm poor, as we'd have totally bought that Zelda one xx

Instagram/CollectingAsylum/Twitter
Old 10-15-2013, 12:29 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham
Default Re: Two new Limited Edition 3DSXL's coming to EU!

That Zelda one is awesome! ^^
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:50 PM

I'm so raging that I can't afford it. I mean, it's due out the same day as the Xbox One release, Watch_dogs AND that's my son's birthday Not a chance in hell I can afford to get it, and no doubt it'll bloody sell out xx

Old 10-15-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhal_x View Post
I'm so raging that I can't afford it. I mean, it's due out the same day as the Xbox One release, Watch_dogs AND that's my son's birthday Not a chance in hell I can afford to get it, and no doubt it'll bloody sell out xx
Solution would be to cancel XB1 order. It's not going anywhere so you can get one later on. My GF will be getting mine for me for Christmas so thankfully no worries! ^^ it does suck that it falls on the same day as XB1 launch! >.< Was hoping they wouldn't release a Zelda console for this game, especially since I already bought an Unbudgeted Wii U. >.<
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.

Last edited by Cosmic_Link; 10-15-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:06 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States

There's still a ton of the Zelda WiiU's in my area, so I pushed that one off until I've got some cash, but I may have to get this 3DS... definitely not in the budget yet I know there'll be none around -- but since I've only spent $60 in total for my Xbox1 maybe I can swing this... decisions, decisions. That is unless I have to import the new Zelda game from UK just to get that treasure chest (anyone doing group buys or such on that?)
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth
Old 10-15-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_Link View Post
Solution would be to cancel XB1 order. It's not going anywhere so you can get one later on. My GF will be getting mine for me for Christmas so thankfully no worries! ^^ it does suck that it falls on the same day as XB1 launch! >.< Was hoping they wouldn't release a Zelda console for this game, especially since I already bought an Unbudgeted Wii U. >.<
Xbox One is the Day One Edition though, and I want that, plus I want the Day One achievement

Can't even afford to get it at Christmas the way my finances are looking So many fuck ups this year xx

Old 10-15-2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTruth View Post
There's still a ton of the Zelda WiiU's in my area, so I pushed that one off until I've got some cash, but I may have to get this 3DS... definitely not in the budget yet I know there'll be none around -- but since I've only spent $60 in total for my Xbox1 maybe I can swing this... decisions, decisions. That is unless I have to import the new Zelda game from UK just to get that treasure chest (anyone doing group buys or such on that?)
Treasure chest? 0.o This is news to me. Link please?

I could live without the Xbox day one ed tbh. It's just a way for MS to boost sales. Lol Either way, I have never been lucky enough to get a home console for launch, so I feel I deserve this one! XD

Old 10-15-2013, 02:48 PM

Found news if the treasure chest.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-musical-chest

I've opened a group buy for the Treasure chest here.

Last edited by Cosmic_Link; 10-15-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:09 AM

Iwatasan's Flag is: United States Kokiri Forest
Talking Re: Two new Limited Edition 3DSXL's coming to EU!

Zelda one is beautiful! How many days before they pull the preorder plug on this limited edition, do you think? The last Zelda LE sold out in like 6 days in the US.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:41 AM

Twisted's Flag is: United States United States

are you sure Iwatasan the last Zelda le sold out in the US in six days?..are you referring to the standard 3ds version that was black with the gold designs?..in my area, it was languishing on shelves...in fact my local gamestop..I think gamestop in general knocked $20 off the price (in store)..that was NOT valid on the standard colors...unless you are referring to a different Zelda console like the DS version.