Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 05:59 PM

KnightOfTruth's Flag is: United States
Default WTB: KnightOfTruth's "Gimme Zelda or Gimme Death" Thread

Okay, so I didn't want to create a whole new thread for my Zelda requests, so I figured since I had so many helpful people already working with me on this one, I'd just update the title and add a few more things to the list. I'll keep it on-topic for Zelda just so updates don't get ignored.

You all have been so helpful already, thank you! If anyone has (or finds) any of the following items (at or near my asking prices in USD) please let me know! And thanks in advance!

- LoZ: Phantom Hourglass Media/Press Promo Hourglass (? If you find one, we can talk!)
- LoZ: Spirit Tracks Limited Edition (Big Tin) (UK) (~$80)
- LoZ: Minish Cap - Limited Collector's Adventure Set (~$500) (One can hope!)
- F4F Skull Kid Statue (Mint in Box) (~$250)
- F4F Sheik Statue (Mint in Box) (~$225)
- LoZ: TP Trading Cards - G1-G9 (~$20/ea.)

**UPDATE** Still looking for some help importing the gold-foil cover pre-order 3DS case and posted from UK and any pre-order bonuses that might come with them. **UPDATE**

Also, If you've got any of the Greece pre-order bonuses I'll love you forever!

And here's a trophy to prove it!

I'm super excited that there was this really amazing version of one of my all-time favorite games re-released on the DS -- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Ocarina Edition" -- but I'm sad that I just found out about it and do not have it yet.

If you, or anyone you know has this and you, or anyone you know, may be willing to part with it for a reasonable price, then you, or anyone you know are now my best friend!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkhor86 View Post
That's the Truth, from the Knight of Truth

Last edited by KnightOfTruth; 02-25-2014 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Purchased the Ocarina Edition w/o Game
Old 11-11-2013, 05:52 PM

Default Re: WTB: LoZ:OoT 3D "Ocarina Edition"

Also looking for some of the F4F Statues which may be harder to find, so if you happen to have one, particularly with a low#, let me know and we can work something out!
Hey all, things have really heated up lately and I'm not as available as I used to be. If I have something of yours, its still safe and sound, and I'll be looking to ship it ASAP before the next move. If you have things of mine, PLEASE PM me what I owe you and I'll send payment right away, thanks for your patience!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 11-11-2013, 11:32 PM
DB Proprietor

Letrico's Flag is: Australia Melbourne

It will be very very hard to find. I can scavenge the ebay for you constantly. What price are you looking at?

Old 11-12-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letrico View Post
It will be very very hard to find. I can scavenge the ebay for you constantly. What price are you looking at?
Well, I was expecting it to be ~$125 or so with the mark-up - but looks like the only ones I've seen anywhere were on Ebay and in AUS at ~$225. Guess I'll keep looking. And thanks!!

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 11-12-2013, 07:29 PM

kittychloe's Flag is: Australia Act/Nsw

$225 I knew Aussies were rip offs but damn
Old 11-12-2013, 07:40 PM

nipperkipper's Flag is: Great Britain Somewhere in Hyrule

The only one on ebay is from a member region_free_gamez

I dont know what to make of this guy, he seems to have multiple copies of some rare edition/collectibles. One stage he had nine fortune hunter editions or something like that
Old 11-13-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipperkipper View Post
The only one on ebay is from a member region_free_gamez

I dont know what to make of this guy, he seems to have multiple copies of some rare edition/collectibles. One stage he had nine fortune hunter editions or something like that
Yeah - he responded to my original email I sent him regarding the other auction for the "Ocarina Edition less the game" (I think they're the same seller, will have to go back and check later). They said they have them in stock so not really sure... maybe that's just their business model - to buy a bunch of CEs and hold them hostage until they can charge outrageous prices for them?

Has anyone on here purchased from him/them before and can vouch the transaction went smoothly?

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 10:59 AM

nipperkipper's Flag is: Great Britain Somewhere in Hyrule

A little off topic but can i ask why you want the Kilo squad edition, its the worst CE ever
Old 11-14-2013, 11:06 AM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Quote:
A little off topic but can i ask why you want the Kilo squad edition, its the worst CE ever
lol Wasn't it a figure and the game, sent in little more than a shoe box? XD
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Yeah, so I've heard - but its the only CE version I think for that game, right? We didn't get anything over here in The States for Judgment - and I've got the CE of all the other GOW games, so just figured I'd get the whole set -- is it not really a CE but just a bundle?

My Collection (WIP)
My Want List

Quote:
Closed Thread