Collectors Edition Forums

Go Back   Collectors Edition Forums > The Marketplace > Wanted Items

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 02:11 AM

ruudjeuuh's Flag is: Belgium Belgium
Smile Bloodborne Collector's edition (US) PS4 + pin **CLOSED**

**THREAD CLOSED**

Quote:
Do not have more than one active want-to-buy thread at a time. Before moving onto a new want-to-buy thread you must close your old thread. (To help Enforce this threads will automatically be closed after 30 days of inactivity)
Marketplace Rules:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/...ement.php?f=12

**THREAD CLOSED**

Hi all,

for my bloodborne collection, the only item still missing is the Bloodborne Collector's edition (US) for PS4 (see image). This includes the silver steelbook (+ game), artbook, the carton sleeve and the carton outer box (ith the blue bar on top). The reason why i want the US version specifically is because the steelbook is different, and i love steelbooks. I know that i can buy these ones off ebay, but with the shipping and the import taxes I'm losing giant amounts of cash. So i was wondering if anyone could help me out on this one. Just name your price, mention if it includes shipping or not, and we can make a reasonable deal. The item doesn't has te be sealed, but as long as there are no dents/scratches on either the steelbook/game/artbook it's fine by me

Thanks a lot!

P.S. if someone has the Bloodborne 'pin', I'm also interested in it

Last edited by mosavon; 04-17-2015 at 03:06 AM.
Closed Thread