Exclamation [WTB] PS Vita Dragon Quest Builders Asian English Version

Want To Buy
Title: Dragon Quest Builders x2
Platform: PS Vita
Region: Asian - English Subtitled
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

Hi all,

Looking for a member within the Asian Continent who would be able to get me 2x physical copies of Dragon Quest Builders for PS Vita. Play-asia currently have this for £33 + £5 for economy p&p, but with that I usually get slammed on import costs from them. So was hoping there might be somebody who could get me 2 copies locally and forward them to me.

Preferably a reputable member to assist with this.

Cheers guys.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

Click here for my intro thread.
For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:26 PM

Nachtfalke's Flag is: Germany
Default Re: [WTB] PS Vita Dragon Quest Builders Asian English Version

I highly recommend using Heavy Arm Store -> https://twitter.com/heavyarm_store

I'm using this store for over a year now and I never paid any custom duties (Germany). That's why I keep using them, because I had the same issues with Play-Asia before. Don't use their site, you order through email conversation with them. It's a bit odd at first, but they are really nice. Customer support is excellent there.

I already made an group buy for me and some of my local friends, got the games yesterday with express shipping. Games were marked with a low value (15$).
Old 10-18-2016, 03:50 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtfalke View Post
I highly recommend using Heavy Arm Store -> https://twitter.com/heavyarm_store

I'm using this store for over a year now and I never paid any custom duties (Germany). That's why I keep using them, because I had the same issues with Play-Asia before. Don't use their site, you order through email conversation with them. It's a bit odd at first, but they are really nice. Customer support is excellent there.

I already made an group buy for me and some of my local friends, got the games yesterday with express shipping. Games were marked with a low value (15$).
Yeah, I was looking at Heavy arm store earlier. This may be an avenue I will go down if I have no, luck otherwise.

Thanks.
Looking to trade Kid Icarus AR Cards. Click here for what I need. UPDATED 14/04/2014

For items available exclusively to the UK, see my thread for help with item forwarding.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:47 PM

Cosmic_Link's Flag is: England Birmingham

Dr_Jengo is helping me with this. Thanks. ^o^

Closed Thread