Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector's Edition
Published by Microsoft
Released in United States on Oct 27, 2009 at a price of $79.99
The Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza Motorsport 3 includes the following:
- A 2GB USB drive and a keychain, both “specially branded”
- “Forza Motorsport VIP Membership”, which will “entitle gamers to special treatment at the game’s auction house, community storefront, and on the game’s official forums.”
- 5 cars, “available only through your VIP membership”
- “Exclusive Collector’s Edition Car Pack”, which is five cars that have been “hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10”
- A Forza 3 dashboard theme.
This Limited Collector’s Edition is only available through GameStop stores in the US.
Those who pre-order Forza Motorsport 3 though Gamestop stores will receive exclusive downloadable access to the community designed and chosen, Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
Also those who pre-ordered Foza Motorsport 3 took a picture of their receipt and sent it to Turn 10 recevied a special Downloadable Content code for 3 additional cars .
- A Halo ODST themed BMW designed by NeoGaf’s Ayo Jube.
- A Crackdown 2 themed Camaro designed by community MVP m0dus.
- A Forza Motorsport 3 themed Audi R8 designed by Turn 10’s Fred Howell