April 22nd, 2014 Ayiu
Today Bandai Namco Games Europe S.A.S have announced several Editions for three of their upcoming games which are Tales of Xillia 2, One Piece Unlimited World & Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution.
Tales of Xillia 2 Ludger Kresnik Collector’s Edition
Tales of Xillia 2 will be available on August 22, 2014 for the EMEA territories exclusively for the PlayStation3 and the Collector’s Edition of Tales of Xillia 2 comes up packed with the following:
- Ludger Kresnik figure
- Elle’s Pocket Watch Replica Compact
- Tales of Xillia 2 Original tracks selected by the dev. team
- Tales of Xillia 2 Art Book
- Metalcase picturing Ludger’s emblematic cat Rollo
pre-orders are already open at Amazon.co.uk for £79.99 GBP
Tales of Xillia 2 Day 1 Edition
The Day 1 Edition of Tales of Xillia 2 features a different metalcase and the OST
pre-orders can be placed here for £49.99 GBP
One Piece Unlimited World Red Straw Hat Edition
One Piece Unlimited World Red is scheduled for PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U on June 27, 2014
The Straw Hat Edition of One Piece Unlimited World Red includes:
- One Piece Unlimited World Red full game
- Exclusive Costumes: 10 outfits – Luffy Strong World Outfit & the Anniversary Pack with 9 outfits commemorating Japan’s 15th anniversary of the One Piece animated series.
- A unique quest where the 2 brothers are re-united: “Flame Fist & Straw Hat”
One Piece Unlimited World Red Chopper Edition
The Chopper Edition of One Piece Unlimited World Red will be exclusive to the Playstation 3 and includes:
- One Piece Unlimited World Red Day 1 Edition
- Key Holder of Chopper
- 10 stickers of the Straw Hat Crew members and the game logo
- Wall scroll of Chopper
- Lanyard with Chopper
- The Takoyaki DLC Pack (3 costumes & 1 quest)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution’s Samurai Edition & Rivals Edition
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will be reaching European and Australasian shores on September, 2014. The game will be available on PlayStation 3 Xbox 360 and on Steam.
The Samurai Edition of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will include:
- Rivals Edition of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Sasuke in Naruto Costume DLC
- Naruto in Sasuke Costume DLC
- 17 cms Naruto Samurai Figurine (Produced exclusively for the game)
- Collectible Metalcase
- Exclusive Samurai Armor DLC Pack
- Sasuke Samurai Armor
- Naruto Samurai Armor
- Sasuke Samurai Armor
April 19th, 2014 Michael Pica
Once again Treehouse Brand Stores has sent me an item for review: The Hero’s Guide to the Elder Scrolls Online. A special package consisting of 3 book created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics. This item is very well made and is limited to only 10,000 units and sold exclusively through the Bethesda Softworks online store at a price of $100.
You can win this item for yourself by signing up for the forum and leaving a reply to this thread. Or you can win if you like and share this post on Facebook. A winner will be selected and notified on May 3rd.
April 3rd, 2014 Ayiu
Square Enix have sought community feedback on the Drakengard 3 release plans in Europe and in response to that feedback they will be releasing a Collector’s Edition for Drakengard 3 in Europe. The Collector’s Edition will be available exclusively from the Square Enix Store (and the SE boutique for France) – The Collector’s Edition of Drakengard 3 is a very limited run with only 2,000 of them in total.
At a price of €69.99 EUR the Collector’s Edition of Drakengard 3 contains the following:
- Clamshell Box – An eloquent display case featuring the flower that grows from Zero’s eye
- Hardback Novella – This beautifully illustrated 160 page prequel story to Drakengard 3 (available in English language only) contains a collection of short stories written from the perspectives of each character
- Add-on Pack – Downloadable tokens for the Ciam costume, an additional level where you play as One, Zero’s sister, and a Giant Baby Hat (yes, an enormous baby’s head for your dragon, Mikhail)
- Music Sampler CD – A CD containing a selection of mesmerising tracks from the game’s original soundtrack, composed by Keiichi Okabe (who also created the score for Nier)
- Double Sided Poster – A collectable double sided poster only available in the Collector’s Edition of Drakengard 3
- The Game – While there won’t be a physical disc version of the Drakengard 3 for Europe and PAL territories, a download token will be included inside the box which you can redeem on the PlayStation Store
- Japanese Voice DLC – Experience the game in its original audio with a download token for the original Japanese voice acting! This DLC is part of the Collector’s Edition, but will also be available for non-CE owners when you pre-order the standard digital game through the PlayStation Store (pre-orders start mid-April)
pre-orders can be place here with a release date set for May 21
March 26th, 2014 Ayiu
Over at the official Bethesda store, you can now pre-order the Panzerhund Edition of Wolfenstein: The New Order which is limited to 5,000 pieces.
The Panzerhund Edition comes in a vintage footlocker-style box (measuring approximately 20″ x 10.5″ x 8.5″) with a stamped number plate right above the antiqued clasp and includes the following:
- Inside, you’ll find a classified folder affixed to the lid containing 11 classified documents (an assortment of maps, case files, and even an x-ray)
- The bulk of the footlocker houses an 8″ articulated Panzerhund statue. Made of high quality vinyl material (PVC and ABS) the statue is hand painted, includes a base, and strikes a surprisingly menacing pose for a scaled-down replica
- Inset in a velvet-lined tray is an exclusive Steelbook, and a set of 14 full-color weathered-looking postcards of the game’s alternate history, bound in a display book.
- Lifting this tray reveals compartments housing a set of three high-quality, embroidered patches, and a box containing custom molded replica dog tags, looped and knotted on twine string.
The Edition costs $100 USD and does not include a copy of the game – pre-orders can be placed here
The current estimated ship date is May 20, 2014
March 21st, 2014 Ayiu
Today Square Enix has revealed a new trailer for Murdered: Soul Suspect along with a look at the game’s Limited Edition.
The Limited Edition of Murdered: Soul Suspect includes a copy of the journal used by Ronan in the game to hunt down his killer and free access to an interactive digital strategy map, showing where to find collectibles, landmarks and side quests via a computer or tablet.
Pricing and availability has not yet been announced.
It appears that the Limited Edition of Murdered: Soul Suspect is a first edition release which means that all version of the game from the initial production are the Limited Edition.
Pre-orders can be placed at Gamestop.com for $59.99 USD
March 7th, 2014 Ayiu
505 Games have just announced a release date and some pre-order bonuses for Sniper Elite 3, but wait! That is not all, they have also announced a Collector’s Edition for Sniper Elite 3.
For only $69.99 USD the Collector’s Edition comes at a reasonable price with the following content:
- Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
- Collectible Playing Cards
- Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
- Dog Tag
- Sniper Shooting Range Target
- 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
So far the Collector’s Edition has only been listed for Playstation 4 and Xbox One so it seems it might be exclusive to next-gen platforms. The game itself however is set to release in North America on July 1st for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and self published by Rebellion Studios on PC on July 27th.
pre-orders for the Collector’s Edition can be placed here.
Thanks to ce.o member canuckcollector for the heads up!
March 6th, 2014 Ayiu
Today, Nintendo has announced a Limited Edition package for their upcoming Wii U-exclusive Fun-Racer Mario Kart 8. The Limited Edition, which is so far only confirmed for release in Europe, will come with a blue spiny shell collector’s item alongside a physical copy of the game.
The Limited Edition of Mario Kart 8 can be pre-ordered at Game UK for £ 59.99 GBP. Also customers in the UK & Ireland who have already pre-ordered a standalone copy of Mario Kart 8 will have the opportunity to upgrade pending availability.
Mario Kart 8 will hit UK shelves on May 30.
Thanks to ce.o member Vikingo82 for the heads up!
February 7th, 2014 Michael Pica
New CEs have been added to the database this week…
A big THANK YOU to everyone who posts up missing games in the Additions and Corrections forum as well as the DB Proprietors who help maintain our database. If you’d like to let us know about releases we might be missing please visit the Additions and Corrections forum.
February 3rd, 2014 Michael Pica
New Photos have been added to the database this week. To see all the photos for a given release click on the game title below.
Photos provided by Twistedsymphony:
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (Art Book Packaging) (XB1) [Americas]
Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition (PS3) 
Photos provided by Koma:
The Last of Us Joel Edition (PS3) 
A big THANK YOU to everyone who submitted photos. If you’d like to help contribute by submitting photos please checkout the the Photo Submission Guide.
January 29th, 2014 Ayiu
Bethesda has officially announced the Imperial Edition for The Elder Scrolls Online. The Imperial Edition will be available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One in extremely limited quantity through participating retailers for $99.99 (€99.99 EUR/£89.99 GBP/$ 139.95 AUD). The Elder Scrolls Online releases on PC/Mac worldwide on Friday, April 4th and on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June. Read the press release here.
Bethesda has yet to officially announce a collector’s edition for The Elder Scrolls Online but a user on the Amazon video games forum spotted a very peculiar image attached to the Dishonored GOTY store listing. The image shows a collector’s edition called Imperial Edition for the highly anticipated MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online. This was obviously a mistake and the photos have now been taken down but the image appears real enough.
The image features the following content for the Imperial Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online:
- Physical Content
- Collector’s Edition Box
- Steelbook Packaging
- Molag Bal Statue – A collectible 12″ statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement
- Map of Tamriel – A printed map detailing alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil
- Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel – A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius
- Digital Content
- Play as an Imperial for any alliance – Appears to be the only way to play as an imperial
- White Imperial Horse
- Mudcrab vanity Pet
- Rings of Mara
No word on price, platforms or regions.
Thanks to ce.o member SwiftDeath for sharing that.