PDA

View Full Version : Last CE/LE/SE you purchased or got

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Redmagster
12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
@ Cosmic

Jealous of your need for speed steel, I'll source one eventually...

I'm a bit cheap :D

And here's something I got in today

I try not to post single steels and wait til I get multiple in but this one makes me happy :)

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/Jebus900/Recent%20Purchases/IMG_0922.jpg

Thanks again Mortal

OMG!!! You have a silver tricell!!!! :clap: :beer:

PLEASE someone shout me if you have one...

I have a Need for Speed for you...

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 10:03 PM
is that the tesco pinata

Yeah, it is. :D

if so went to order one after a day of posting the link was out of stock:scratch:

nice nfs steel

I ordered it just before I posted my reply in that thread. I wasn't expecting to actually get one tbh! XD Thought it was a site error. lol It's new, but it's not in the greatest shape. lol the outer sleeve is a little mis-shapen. Still, can't moan for a fiver. :D Also, where the MS seal of Authenticity is, it is in a weird place, so am able to remove the content without removing the seal! lol It's nice! :D I knew I would get one cheap eventually. lol

@ Cosmic

Jealous of your need for speed steel, I'll source one eventually...

I'm a bit cheap :D

And here's something I got in today

I try not to post single steels and wait til I get multiple in but this one makes me happy :)

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/Jebus900/Recent%20Purchases/IMG_0922.jpg

Thanks again Mortal

The NFS steel is really nice! :D I'm really happy with it! ^o^ Wanted the xbox version of the game so has taken a while to come, but was worth it! :D

Only got 1 more NFS steelbook to get, I believe, which is the NFS Undercover one, but I think I'll live without that one! :P

Love the Resi steel. :D Nice pick up! ^o^

SwiftDeath
12-01-2012, 10:37 PM
OMG!!! You have a silver tricell!!!! :clap: :beer:

PLEASE someone shout me if you have one...

I have a Need for Speed for you...

Thanks,

Coming from you that means a lot :D

You should make a WTB thread for it, it'd probably get it out there more

The NFS steel is really nice! :D I'm really happy with it! ^o^ Wanted the xbox version of the game so has taken a while to come, but was worth it! :D

Only got 1 more NFS steelbook to get, I believe, which is the NFS Undercover one, but I think I'll live without that one! :P

Love the Resi steel. :D Nice pick up! ^o^

Yea that NFS steel does look quite nice but I'll probably get it on ebay.de in a couple months when it's cheaper

Come on the last Undercover steel I saw only sold for 300 or so pounds.....

I'm sure you could find that somewhere :D

And thanks, I'm pretty happy with the tricell

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Yea that NFS steel does look quite nice but I'll probably get it on ebay.de in a couple months when it's cheaper

Come on the last Undercover steel I saw only sold for 300 or so pounds.....

I'm sure you could find that somewhere :D

And thanks, I'm pretty happy with the tricell

It is very nice! lol

Yeah, only 300GBP. Because I have that much money to piss away on an empty metal case... :tumbleweed:

If I ever see one come up for sale for ?25 or less, I'll grab it, until then, I'll be fine without it! XD

Redmagster
12-01-2012, 10:51 PM
It is very nice! lol

Yeah, only 300GBP. Because I have that much money to piss away on an empty metal case... :tumbleweed:

If I ever see one come up for sale for ?25 or less, I'll grab it, until then, I'll be fine without it! XD

Mine was 130 euros shipped... Happy with that... :thumb:

And not a mark on it :)

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Mine was 130 euros shipped... Happy with that... :thumb:

And not a mark on it :)

Still about 100 Euro more than I am prepared to pay! :P

Redmagster
12-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Still about 100 Euro more than I am prepared to pay! :P

Very sensible.. I sit and sit and sit for good deals then occasionally blow my cool!! LOL! :lmao:

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 11:04 PM
I would have prob paid closer to 130 Euro on launch with a copy of the game, if I could get the game for xbox 360 with the steelbook, but alas, I was late to the game and missed out. I have picked up a few fair priced steelbooks in the past 12 months, so I will continue to hold out until I see one which I am prepared to pay for. lol

In all fairness though, I'm not a hardcore steelbook collector like some members here. I casually pick up steels I can afford for game I enjoy! :D

Redmagster
12-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I would have prob paid closer to 130 Euro on launch with a copy of the game, if I could get the game for xbox 360 with the steelbook, but alas, I was late to the game and missed out. I have picked up a few fair priced steelbooks in the past 12 months, so I will continue to hold out until I see one which I am prepared to pay for. lol

In all fairness though, I'm not a hardcore steelbook collector like some members here. I casually pick up steels I can afford for game I enjoy! :D

I gotta say Cosmic - the steels I love the most are for the games I love the most :) If I'm not so bothered I'll pick up when I can but for the games I truly enjoy - Assassins, POP, UC, Tomb Raider, Need for Speed, Resi Evil etc... I become a collector - frightening!!

But I do like steels...

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 11:15 PM
I gotta say Cosmic - the steels I love the most are for the games I love the most :) If I'm not so bothered I'll pick up when I can but for the games I truly enjoy - Assassins, POP, UC, Tomb Raider, Need for Speed, Resi Evil etc... I become a collector - frightening!!

But I do like steels...

lol Same here, but all the steelbooks I have are all for games I have truly enjoyed! :D There is the exception of a few games which I happened to acquire the steelbooks for, PES 2013 and London 2012 for example. lol

I would love the Saint's Row 2&3 steelbooks, but don't want to pay the prices for them. :( just a couple more steelbooks which I can't stomach the price of, though not as expensive as NFS! lol

I just find it hard to justify the prices on empty cases. >.< Also the thing is, I'm pretty anal about my games and I like them to be in their original cases, so the steelbooks stay empty until I find the game cheap enough again to fill the steelbook with! XD Don't ask why, because I don't know! :P I only have a few steelbooks which actually have games in which originally came empty. lol

Redmagster
12-01-2012, 11:20 PM
lol Same here, but all the steelbooks I have are all for games I have truly enjoyed! :D There is the exception of a few games which I happened to acquire the steelbooks for, PES 2013 and London 2012 for example. lol

I would love the Saint's Row 2&3 steelbooks, but don't want to pay the prices for them. :( just a couple more steelbooks which I can't stomach the price of, though not as expensive as NFS! lol

I just find it hard to justify the prices on empty cases. >.< Also the thing is, I'm pretty anal about my games and I like them to be in their original cases, so the steelbooks stay empty until I find the game cheap enough again to fill the steelbook with! XD Don't ask why, because I don't know! :P I only have a few steelbooks which actually have games in which originally came empty. lol

ha ha - I like that!!! And I get it! I love the fact that some game players see steelbooks as some kind of weird inconvenient thing...

I genuinely like steelbooks as an art form.. There is an artist I like - Doug Hyde - and I kinda see steels as the same kind of investment when they are limited and artistic...

Cosmic_Link
12-01-2012, 11:30 PM
ha ha - I like that!!! And I get it! I love the fact that some game players see steelbooks as some kind of weird inconvenient thing...

I genuinely like steelbooks as an art form.. There is an artist I like - Doug Hyde - and I kinda see steels as the same kind of investment when they are limited and artistic...

Yeah, I guess they kinda are inconvenient! XD The Mass Effect Collection steelbook from Futureshop has forced me to buy ME1,2&3 again just to fill that with! lol Have bought each of those games about 4 times now! XD Steelbooks are forcing me to spend more money than I would have before. lol

I love the steelbook cases, but if I can get them with the game already in them, I would prefer that! ;) I like the way the steelbook cases are eye catching and more interesting to look at on my shelf than standard amaray cases. Especially with all the steelbooks in polybags. lol

comaamen86
12-01-2012, 11:58 PM
thief!!!! :ban:

at least someone got one i only waited as i had to check bank for monies, also thought they would never be in stock.

Cosmic_Link
12-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Lol Sorry mate! >.< If I didn't have any money in my PayPal account I wouldn't have ordered it! Lol Just so happened that I had some spare monies in there! ^^

comaamen86
12-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Lol Sorry mate! >.< If I didn't have any money in my PayPal account I wouldn't have ordered it! Lol Just so happened that I had some spare monies in there! ^^

nah im glad someone done good out of it, thats the main thing

kittychloe
12-02-2012, 03:11 AM
Damn nothing will fit those tarrot cards...

SwiftDeath
12-02-2012, 03:13 AM
Damn nothing will fit those tarrot cards...

What do you mean fit?

They do come in their own box if that's what you're worried about

kittychloe
12-02-2012, 03:17 AM
I have a habit of buying 2 sets of cards, one to display and look at in slip covers and one to keep sealed.. Though in the case of the borderlands top trumps i have 7 sealed and 1 display

comaamen86
12-02-2012, 03:19 AM
I have a habit of buying 2 sets of cards, one to display and look at in slip covers and one to keep sealed.. Though in the case of the borderlands top trumps i have 7 sealed and 1 display

hoarder habit right there

kittychloe
12-02-2012, 03:24 AM
hoarder habit right there

Only for games as i generally do a clean out of all my other shit every few months

kittychloe
12-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Where do you think all my tazo's, lego, warhammer, playing cards and yowies went lol

comaamen86
12-02-2012, 09:39 PM
ac3 playing cards, also got 007 legends and nba 2k13 for 20 each, thats it no more spending on game this month

Redmagster
12-02-2012, 10:41 PM
How much did you get stung on shipping for the Omega Ed? Where did you get it shipped from? How big is it? You opened it yet? You gonna open it? Want to see some unboxings! :P

Well... Here you go then... you asked for it!! LOL :D :thumb:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3Outer2.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOWOmegaOuter.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3InnerBox2.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3InnerBox.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3Innerbox3.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3Kratos.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3Kratos2.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3SteelbookFront.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3SteelbookRear.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/GOW3thegame.jpg

Think that covers it... ;)

Outer box is just a card outer. Inner box is good quality - strong and great design with fold out display section and steel is stunning!!!

Kratos is weighty and detailed - good edition for the money ;) :thumb:

vhal_x
12-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Did I read somewhere that you have a second one on the way Mag?

If so, are you gonna sell it? :drool: ? xx

Redmagster
12-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Did I read somewhere that you have a second one on the way Mag?

If so, are you gonna sell it? :drool: ? xx

I have two in my possession now!! :thumb: The one the pics are of is the second and semi-promised to a member on here at cost if they want it as they were desperately trying to get one from Sanbornes and, like me, orders were processed then cancelled over and over :(

Got one from a mate in Mexico (trade for AC3 Freedom) and another through mixup which got opened by customs a little carelessly :(

They caused a couple of rips to card outer obviously trying to pull Kratos out to see if he was stuffed with drugs!!! :banghead:

I know they have to do it but a little more care wouldn't go amiss... had a Sony seal on it so wtf???

Luckily the boxes are strong and everything inside is immaculate so got off lightly. A friend of mine had a FFXIII-2 CE cut right through!! :suicide:

Nice isn't it??

vhal_x
12-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah it's really nice! So does that mean you technically will have 3!? :rotf:

If you ever put the third up for sale, or the sale of the second falls through, let me know :D xx

Redmagster
12-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah it's really nice! So does that mean you technically will have 3!? :rotf:

If you ever put the third up for sale, or the sale of the second falls through, let me know :D xx

No 2 only at the mo tho I do believe I have a third coming from another trade mate in the US LOL!! Was determined to get this one and that was an early order and paid a little more ages back but he's away for a bit so when the Mixup thing popped up I jumped in!!

So two at the mo - 1 sealed, 1 which you get second shout on and 1 other maybe on the way one day ;)

vhal_x
12-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Awesome :) Yeah, I was gonna order one, as been wanting one since it first was shown on here, but unfortunately was skinto! :rotf: so had to pass :( xx

Redmagster
12-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Awesome :) Yeah, I was gonna order one, as been wanting one since it first was shown on here, but unfortunately was skinto! :rotf: so had to pass :( xx

I know! Dread coming on here sometimes... Donlt know about 'sorry' being the hardest word - think it's 'no' LOL!! :stop:

I_BE_WILL
12-02-2012, 11:06 PM
ME3 Omniblade edition with the awesome embossed steelbook or one of the 5 Care package editions at my local EB.

which should i pick?

Letrico
12-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Wait for the care package to drop price and grab dat cheap omniblade.

Legendary Drinker
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Loving that God Of War Ce Redmagster. That steel and statue look awesome!

SwiftDeath
12-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Outer box is just a card outer. Inner box is good quality - strong and great design with fold out display section and steel is stunning!!!

Kratos is weighty and detailed - good edition for the money ;) :thumb:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Must get that steel.....

The statue is amazing as well of course

Great pickup, Red :thumb:

Redmagster
12-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Loving that God Of War Ce Redmagster. That steel and statue look awesome!

The steel is superb - looks like it's been fashioned out of molten steel - proper steelbook no sense of rapid mass churn out on this one :)

Legendary Drinker
12-02-2012, 11:28 PM
The steel is superb - looks like it's been fashioned out of molten steel - proper steelbook no sense of rapid mass churn out on this one :)

Seems to me like you have had a good week of steels :bananayes: I'm not a God of War fan but you've got me wanting one of those steels.. Must resist :notworthy:

Redmagster
12-02-2012, 11:28 PM
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Must get that steel.....

The statue is amazing as well of course

Great pickup, Red :thumb:

Redmagster
12-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Seems to me like you have had a good week of steels :bananayes: I'm not a God of War fan but you've got me wanting one of those steels.. Must resist :notworthy:

My birthday next week but feels like it was this one!! :) So so so genuinely broke now though... :swoon:

tonybsg
12-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Fantastic edition Red, I'm really impressed with this!

Redmagster
12-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Fantastic edition Red, I'm really impressed with this!

It was worth the hassle of getting hold of - not a cheap CE and hard to get it shipped in but I'm glad I did in the end :) :clap:

tonybsg
12-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Mass Effect: Homeworlds arrived today, NOT in mint condition (some weird dents here and there) and the damage didn't happen during the transit. At least I got a small number, #42/700.

DoctorX
12-03-2012, 08:29 PM
It was worth the hassle of getting hold of - not a cheap CE and hard to get it shipped in but I'm glad I did in the end :) :clap:

Totally worth it in my opinion. One of best looking steelbooks so far. That statue looks professional made. Very nice and gongratulations for obtaining this masterpiece.

toxicatom5
12-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Mass Effect: Homeworlds arrived today, NOT in mint condition (some weird dents here and there) and the damage didn't happen during the transit. At least I got a small number, #42/700.

I have yet to receive a book from them in brand new condition, and like you said it isn't always a problem with their packing. What do they do to these books before packing them?!

SwiftDeath
12-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Got 2 things in today, one is a steel which I love and the other caught my eye so I bought it :D Neither item is a CE but I don't think that matters too much.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/Jebus900/Recent%20Purchases/IMG_1035.jpg

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 02:35 AM
absolute last thing ordered this month new, and shipped 18 english pound but i feel i just bought a late night shopping lemon

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/original/2009/08/operation-flashpoint-2-special-edition-pc.jpg

SwiftDeath
12-04-2012, 02:44 AM
absolute last thing ordered this month new, and shipped 18 english pound but i feel i just bought a late night shopping lemon

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/original/2009/08/operation-flashpoint-2-special-edition-pc.jpg

i don't think your image is working correctly

I see something that says "No Deeplinking please"

At least that's what I think it says

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 02:55 AM
image seems ok my end here is the amazon link http://www.amazon.de/Operation-Flashpoint-Dragon-Special-Edition/dp/B002K8P35M/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1354589998&sr=8-15

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 02:57 AM
No Deeplinking please - just googled it, something to do with flash, baffles me, should be able to see it on the amazon link

SwiftDeath
12-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Yep amazon link works great

Deeplinking problem could be on my end as my computer probably needs a reinstall

That is a pretty cool CE. Never seen a helmet as a part of one before.

Too bad these sorts of things only ever get included in PC editions

comaamen86
12-04-2012, 03:18 AM
Yep amazon link works great

Deeplinking problem could be on my end as my computer probably needs a reinstall

That is a pretty cool CE. Never seen a helmet as a part of one before.

Too bad these sorts of things only ever get included in PC editions

i checked a couple youtube unboxings before i ordered and apparently they are proper army ones, some dude got a polish one where the owner had wrote his name in, so will be intresting to see the one that turns up

SwiftDeath
12-04-2012, 03:42 AM
i checked a couple youtube unboxings before i ordered and apparently they are proper army ones, some dude got a polish one where the owner had wrote his name in, so will be intresting to see the one that turns up

Does that mean that there are several helmet variants and you don't know which one you'll get?

That's kind of cool actually :)

Also def plus if it's like a proper army helmet

Edit: Nvm this is far more awesome, actual used army helmet Lol

Now that's both awesome and somewhat gross

Better lysol that when you get it :D

scourdx
12-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Recent pickup

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/DSC07121.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/DSC07123.jpg

NaughtyDogJames
12-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Got 2 things in today, one is a steel which I love and the other caught my eye so I bought it :D Neither item is a CE but I don't think that matters too much.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/Jebus900/Recent%20Purchases/IMG_1035.jpg

What's that LBP?

SwiftDeath
12-04-2012, 06:30 AM
What's that LBP?

Was wondering if someone was going to catch that....

It apparently was a preorder bonus for the original little big planet that was only given out at game crazy here in the states. Game crazy was a national game store chain but is now defunct

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/21/gamecrazy-littlebigplanet-preorder-details/

It's a lot nicer than I thought it would be :)

Btw it's supposed to fit a standard G2 case but man can I not get one to fit :(

G2 Steelbooks are the exact same dimensions as PS3 cases right?

NaughtyDogJames
12-04-2012, 07:21 AM
They should be. You might find there is a minute difference though. It's a cool item though.

zyntex
12-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Got this in today, two Assassin's Creed Airbrush Artworks from Sam Boeger.
The left one is a print of the artwork she did for the Assassin's Creed inspired Art Exhibition.
The left one is signed with her name and year and the right one with a personal note to me.

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/kjc863vt/sam.jpg

LowlyAssassin
12-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Got this in today, two Assassin's Creed Airbrush Artworks from Sam Boeger.
The left one is a print of the artwork she did for the Assassin's Creed inspired Art Exhibition.
The left one is signed with her name and year and the right one with a personal note to me.

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/kjc863vt/sam.jpg

She was selling two version of the right one
Which one did you buy in order to get a personalized message?

zyntex
12-04-2012, 07:04 PM
I bought the left one and then asked if the right one could be shipped with it and she added it ad asked if she should sign that one too.
I bought the small ones, no space for the great ones.

LowlyAssassin
12-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Oh she never replied to my message.. Oh well

zyntex
12-04-2012, 08:25 PM
She wrotes to me all the time.
Last message today.

I also got a handwritten note from her in my package.

LowlyAssassin
12-04-2012, 09:52 PM
And how are you contacting her? I used here's email address from her contact us section of the web page

zyntex
12-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Via Etsy Messagesystem where I bought the prints.

zyntex
12-04-2012, 10:34 PM
double
Please delete it.

nipperkipper
12-05-2012, 09:40 AM
She has some nice prints, wouldnt she need a license for her artwork though and seeing how many different franchises she covers art for how is that not massively expensive. How does it work on etsy?

Lemur
12-05-2012, 11:34 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/lemurking/DSC00406.jpg

:wave:

Redmagster
12-05-2012, 11:52 AM

What?!? where?!?!? How??! How much?.... :drool:

vhal_x
12-05-2012, 11:57 AM

Yippee :) xx

Cosmic_Link
12-05-2012, 11:59 AM

:woohoo:

MortalMonday
12-05-2012, 12:07 PM
What are those? And can you send me one? lol

Lemur
12-05-2012, 12:13 PM
They're metal tins and they contain playing cards. Those 4 are for my mates on forums. I may have 1-2 extra from another shipment but that will be all. Doubt I'll be able to get any more.

MortalMonday
12-05-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm in for one if price is right!

Redmagster
12-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Guess I'm not your mate then :sorry: :suicide: LOL! :D

Lemur
12-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm open to offers for the extra copy :)

Lemur
12-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Guess I'm not your mate then :sorry: :suicide: LOL! :D

Send me steelbooks and we'll be best buddies! :D

Redmagster
12-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Send me steelbooks and we'll be best buddies! :D

Which ones are your favourites ;) I like new buddies - esp ones with nice palying cards... :hug:

LowlyAssassin
12-05-2012, 01:37 PM

I would love one name your currency
My offer is 20
Plus PayPal fees

kittychloe
12-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Let me know if you get more

Zaku77
12-05-2012, 06:48 PM
I just got in both this and the G1 360 version sealed for 22 pounds. That was a killer deal. I already had the G1 360 version, so that will be sold for a lot of profit! :D

Matrix6
12-06-2012, 12:11 AM
I have two of these.
One is still sealed.
I got both for free of course :v:

DanielHamer
12-06-2012, 02:28 AM
I have two of these.
One is still sealed.
I got both for free of course :v:

For free????

Matrix6
12-06-2012, 02:50 AM
I like the game series so I got one as a bonus with the game in our country, so technically it's "free". Then I got another one later on completely free ^_^
I wasn't into collecting steelbooks back then, so I wasn't obliged to get the Xbox360 version...plus I didn't have an Xbox back then.
I wanted the tin that the US got though, sadly amazon didn't ship those outside of the US back then :(

Redmagster
12-06-2012, 01:08 PM
So I got my LIMITED EDITION Art of AC3 today and....

it was so worth the wait - don't know about 'slipcover' it's a superb card case and was packed brilliantly by Forbidden Planet - well impressed with them :thumb:

rodarkone
12-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Last collectors I got:

Arcania Ghotic 4 - X360
Call of duty Black Ops 2 - Ps3 (care pack)
Mafia II CE - x360
LA Noir Complete Edition - X360
Call of duty Wold of War LCE - x360
Halo 4 LE - X360
X360 console Star Wars edition
Mass Effect 3 CE - X360

not collector's but - Udraw for Xbox 360 / PS3 and Wii (all 3 versions)

LowlyAssassin
12-06-2012, 01:50 PM
So I got my LIMITED EDITION Art of AC3 today and....

it was so worth the wait - don't know about 'slipcover' it's a superb card case and was packed brilliantly by Forbidden Planet - well impressed with them :thumb:

Nice
I'm waiting for mine from titan exclusives but did not choose there fastest delivery method

Redmagster
12-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Nice
I'm waiting for mine from titan exclusives but did not choose there fastest delivery method

Hope they pack it well too - ordered one from there too for another member on here.

It is great quality - haven't opened it yet.. arrived this morning at 10.10 then had to leg it to work!! :banghead:

Mathika
12-06-2012, 05:42 PM
The best looking AC Figur arrived

Hot Toys Ezio
and trust me it is an very big Figur
Pics incoming:D
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/Turtle178/IMG_0377.jpg

comaamen86
12-06-2012, 08:01 PM
ac3 usb bracelet (cheers gu8) lots of other stuff turned up today and yesterday photo tommrow or sat.

Redmagster
12-06-2012, 09:15 PM
The best looking AC Figur arrived

Hot Toys Ezio
and trust me it is an very big Figur
Pics incoming:D
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/Turtle178/IMG_0377.jpg

You got it!!! :clap: Wow :D

Twisted
12-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Redmagster, please share pics if you can of how the limited edition version of the book looks like..thanks.

tonybsg
12-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Redmagster, please share pics if you can of how the limited edition version of the book looks like..thanks.

I have posted pics here mate!

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?p=90125#post90125

SwiftDeath
12-06-2012, 10:12 PM
I have posted pics here mate!

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?p=90125#post90125

I'm kind of surprised no ones complained that Ubi reused the connor concept art that was supposed to be exclusive to that rare print they gave out as apologies for the sweatshirt/hoodie fiasco

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/tonypapadovic/PS3/The%20Art%20of%20Assassins%20Creed%20III%20Limited %20Edition/DSCN7025.jpg
Image is TonyBSG's, NOT mine

I guess it's not an actual art print but it would annoy me a little if I had paid a lot for one of the prints

Maybe I'm just picky when it comes to super exclusive art prints :rotf:

zyntex
12-06-2012, 10:29 PM
And if the printed you just the AC III Logo you would asking them to useanother Logo on all the boxes?

The only thing which was exclusiv was the "print" not the art!

It's part of the game so you can't keep it for a small group of people.

SwiftDeath
12-06-2012, 10:35 PM
And if the printed you just the AC III Logo you would asking them to useanother Logo on all the boxes?

The only thing which was exclusiv was the "print" not the art!

It's part of the game so you can't keep it for a small group of people.

I suppose that's true, it's been awhile since I read the letter that came with it.

I just thought the image wasn't supposed to be used elsewhere either

Guess I'm mistaken

Redmagster
12-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Happy Friday Everyone!!! :bananayes:

Special game for today....

'What's he gots in his box Precious??'

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/AC3.jpg

Prizes!!! :barsong:

kittychloe
12-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Had to take a new photo without my hands in it as i have stubby hands and i dont like then but i have..

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/B56FB0C6-452D-4257-B73D-D3A0F2528C13-582-0000009B47C85C89.jpg

Redmagster
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Had to take a new photo without my hands in it as i have stubby hands and i dont like then but i have..

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/B56FB0C6-452D-4257-B73D-D3A0F2528C13-582-0000009B47C85C89.jpg

Nice!! You are great at tracking these down :thumb: Looks in good condition??

kittychloe
12-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Nice!! You are great at tracking these down :thumb: Looks in good condition??

This one was sheer luck, but for $3 i jumped on it, will test the cart out tmz and give it a quick clean, baby wipes for the win

Redmagster
12-07-2012, 10:44 AM
This one was sheer luck, but for $3 i jumped on it, will test the cart out tmz and give it a quick clean, baby wipes for the win

$3! Whoa! :clap:

kittychloe
12-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Yea i was shocked too, sadly was the only game apart from perfect dark i didnt have

Platfus
12-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Picked up this today :3
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/08/u5ytave8.jpg

Sent from my lilyPad using Tapatalk

Mathika
12-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Picked up this today :3
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/08/u5ytave8.jpg

Sent from my lilyPad using Tapatalk

Hey
Nice pick up
But what is that Assassins Creed Box (right side from Farcry)

Platfus
12-07-2012, 04:51 PM
AC:III promo box :)

Mathika
12-07-2012, 06:34 PM
AC:III promo box :)

Is there some special in it?

Or is it only an carton box

zyntex
12-07-2012, 06:39 PM
It's just a cardboard box for display purposes nothing in it, nothing special.

Platfus
12-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Yep, only carton box, but its not for sale, so hard to get :)
But if you have friends in Ubisoft... :D

zyntex
12-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Or you just go to Gamestop before they throw them away.

LowlyAssassin
12-07-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm kind of surprised no ones complained that Ubi reused the connor concept art that was supposed to be exclusive to that rare print they gave out as apologies for the sweatshirt/hoodie fiasco

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg362/tonypapadovic/PS3/The%20Art%20of%20Assassins%20Creed%20III%20Limited %20Edition/DSCN7025.jpg
Image is TonyBSG's, NOT mine

I guess it's not an actual art print but it would annoy me a little if I had paid a lot for one of the prints

Maybe I'm just picky when it comes to super exclusive art prints :rotf:

If you read the letter it does not say that the image will not be used many where else
Just that they will not sell the print or re print it
It was expected that it would turn up in other places as it is an essential piece of the Connor artwork

LowlyAssassin
12-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!!! :bananayes:

Special game for today....

'What's he gots in his box Precious??'

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/AC3.jpg

Prizes!!! :barsong:

Pewter figures courtesy of a user on here?
Last set sold cheap on eBay as I did not bid as a member on here offered me one for cheaper but never replied since so pretty pee'd off about that

SwiftDeath
12-07-2012, 08:29 PM
If you read the letter it does not say that the image will not be used many where else
Just that they will not sell the print or re print it
It was expected that it would turn up in other places as it is an essential piece of the Connor artwork

Yeah after I posted that I looked up the letter and realized my mistake

It is an important concept art, I suppose

So is there a larger version of that art somewhere in the art book then?

LowlyAssassin
12-07-2012, 08:45 PM
No idea as I haven't opened my standard editions and waiting for my LE
But there is line in the 2nd ed encyclopeadia

tonybsg
12-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Yeah after I posted that I looked up the letter and realized my mistake

It is an important concept art, I suppose

Yes there is, with a subtitle under it saying "Connor in an outfit displaying several Native American flourishes, albeit one that remains unmistakably Assassin".

zyntex
12-07-2012, 09:39 PM

Even if there is it would be no problem because it is not an "Art print"!

SwiftDeath
12-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Even if there is it would be no problem because it is not an "Art print"!

I wasn't trying to complain about the art print thing anymore

I was honestly just curious :)

rodarkone
12-07-2012, 10:02 PM
New loot

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4V5vsY9Ecvo/UMJn8h1cmAI/AAAAAAAAFSU/0B7NopQVmHU/s882/DSC_0016.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-L4k-pGBeVoU/UMJn8x5WvWI/AAAAAAAAFSQ/qo7OrsXAqk4/s904/DSC_0017.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2NGoO-kqc8w/UMJn8etV06I/AAAAAAAAFSM/P_dKiPvMgYE/s774/DSC_0018.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4xfieD3U-ko/UMJoBtQOj3I/AAAAAAAAFSk/csq7tSn5dUE/s856/DSC_0022.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-QGb0OfYEKwU/UMJoBjiJrII/AAAAAAAAFSo/j9zqiiV1Fw8/s774/DSC_0023.JPG

Redmagster
12-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Pewter figures courtesy of a user on here?
Last set sold cheap on eBay as I did not bid as a member on here offered me one for cheaper but never replied since so pretty pee'd off about that

That's poor :( Not the same member selling one on ebay now?!?? I got mine from ebay - picked them up with a game so will sell the game on and makes the figures not a bad price. Which ones went cheap???

Redmagster
12-07-2012, 10:05 PM

Hey come on boys - play nicely!! ;) Don't think anyone meant anything too serious here - just thoughts on postings :) :beer:

kittychloe
12-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Crappy photo but got this last week

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/15F0A261-BBBF-4013-B768-3D72F9C75CB0-256-000000CDB96B373F.jpg

LowlyAssassin
12-08-2012, 06:36 AM
That's poor :( Not the same member selling one on ebay now?!?? I got mine from ebay - picked them up with a game so will sell the game on and makes the figures not a bad price. Which ones went cheap???

33 GBP I considered cheap about 45 aid I think

LowlyAssassin
12-08-2012, 08:09 AM

Can't find any on eBay at the most
Damn eBay no longer searches international sites
Can't find any in UK or aus searches :(

comaamen86
12-08-2012, 08:47 AM

its your human right to complain, its mine to ignore it

big photo update later the elves at amazon must be working double hard as a pachage from us turned up a week early

connor bust slightly damaged but dont know who to blame yodel, amazon or cheap production

or maybe just fall to m knees platoon style "why god, why"

comaamen86
12-08-2012, 09:37 AM
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7520/img20121208wa00021.jpg

op flashpoint special edition from amazon germany

comaamen86
12-08-2012, 09:41 AM
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5729/img20121208wa0001.jpg

ac3 ce guide and connor bust (with detachable arrows :uhh:) aamazon us

ac3 playing cards ebay

ac3 usb (thank you gu8)

dishonored tarot card edition and doom bfg edition suprisingly good condition, even though dishonored was in a jiffy (thank you game)

CrixDoomsday
12-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Yesterday got mne Connor The Hunter Statue :3

Redmagster
12-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Got this in today...

One of 195 limited run..

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/doug_hyde_limited_edition_print_making_friends_16x 11_325.jpg

'Making Friends'

So it's not quite all about steels and Video Games with me LOL!! :D (tho trying telling anyone who knows me that!!)

SwiftDeath
12-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Got this in today...

One of 195 limited run..

'Making Friends'

So it's not quite all about steels and Video Games with me LOL!! :D (tho trying telling anyone who knows me that!!)

That's a very nice picture and perfect for the holidays :)

Although I did a little googling and you could buy some pretty nice steels for the same price of that.....

So there is more than just steels and CE's to your collecting :D

Redmagster
12-08-2012, 11:35 PM
That's a very nice picture and perfect for the holidays :)

Although I did a little googling and you could buy some pretty nice steels for the same price of that.....

So there is more than just steels and CE's to your collecting :D

Funny how family will buy you 'traditional' art at a price but tell them you wnat them to fork out a bit for a MediaMarkt steel and they'll have none of it!! :rotf:

I really like his stuff - got a couple but no originals...

kittychloe
12-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Funny how family will buy you 'traditional' art at a price but tell them you wnat them to fork out a bit for a MediaMarkt steel and they'll have none of it!! :rotf:

I really like his stuff - got a couple but no originals...

Traditional art is usually only limited to 1

Redmagster
12-09-2012, 01:03 AM
This guy's originals sell for crazy money but he does limtied signed prints - usually 195 copies - so still a little rarer than steels but even so... ;)

kittychloe
12-10-2012, 03:53 AM
The doodads say hello

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/AEFF7A32-9009-4BFC-A19C-01849274E9A9-1854-000002CA874E945B.jpg

NaughtyDogJames
12-10-2012, 07:37 AM
How muh did kratos cost you? They go for 10 quid over here.

kittychloe
12-10-2012, 08:36 AM
How muh did kratos cost you? They go for 10 quid over here.

Pre order bonuses for playstation all stars

NaughtyDogJames
12-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Lucky.

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Post your newest Steelbooks in this thread:

Today I got:

http://i50.tinypic.com/rsa32o.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/rr7c6x.jpg

web_slinger_62
12-10-2012, 11:56 AM
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=591

tonybsg
12-10-2012, 12:09 PM
I received Far Cry 3 Insane Edition the other day.

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 12:26 PM
oh sorry

comaamen86
12-10-2012, 02:21 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6113/img20121210wa0002.jpg

rocked up in the post nice pins rigged and everything

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 02:48 PM
See What I got there:

http://i50.tinypic.com/rsa32o.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/rr7c6x.jpg

Platfus
12-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I found a present for xmas that i bought from amazon and parents take it of from me.
I shouldnt find it, but I knew whats inside cause I ordered it.
So...
AC III CE Game Guide
AC II CE Game Guide
AC1 Limited artbook
AC Brotherhood head knocker :)

vhal_x
12-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Not a CE, but I received the Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection today :) xx

gu8
12-10-2012, 03:12 PM
far cry 3 insane pc

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey guys, I was on ebay, and watched some Steelbooks. Then I saw this

http://www.ebay.de/itm/STEEL-BOX-kens-rage-fist-of-the-north-star-Hokuto-mus-Ken-il-Guerriero-/360531947515?pt=Console_Giochi&hash=item53f160effb&_uhb=1#ht_1930wt_1026

KENS RAGE FOR 18 EUROS. I bought BOTH

Isn?t that awesome?

gu8
12-10-2012, 03:52 PM
both??

gimme one

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 03:54 PM
I bought Both man. I will sell one

Gazereths
12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
I take it that's cheap then?

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Hehehe no xD

gu8
12-10-2012, 04:15 PM
how much you selling it for?

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Taking offers, and trade

Tell me which steelbooks you have for Trade, and Check my want thread

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Ok thanks for the advice. Apart from that, Germany rules^^

gu8
12-10-2012, 05:29 PM
lol i know germans can take a joke, my mate sbcollector and i often have a giggle

Zaku77
12-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I saw the price you were asking for the Deus Ex steelbook and it was really steep. I have seen many of those go on various ebay sites for quite a lot less, and also remember that those sellers get hit with pretty high fees. You really shouldn't come to a place like this to sell things for top dollar. :/

comaamen86
12-10-2012, 08:16 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhn5bevXTWb-FOkfCisVTS5pEmpFl8DO60hrQ4G_eOWStVfxOG

KianRockz
12-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah zaku, i Saw. I am pretty New Here. Sorry for that

comaamen86
12-10-2012, 09:00 PM
i bet you were the one who bought all the heston hidden orange puddings from my local waitrose last christmas

Redmagster
12-10-2012, 11:27 PM
The doodads say hello

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/AEFF7A32-9009-4BFC-A19C-01849274E9A9-1854-000002CA874E945B.jpg

Hey Doodads! :) :wave:

kittychloe
12-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Picked up today

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/928F9066-1E19-4E8A-8BA1-612FBA459961-96-000000011909E94F.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/EED3F36F-9DD5-4836-838B-22DE4D365F9F-96-0000000107B3B23E.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/6A8E7D00-1E36-4BDF-A470-FF9B5A6BBD7B-96-0000000102BE5D31-1.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/74757747-3F57-4D70-9154-5D8801318876-96-00000000F8722A95.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/84E58CD4-F6AA-495E-81A0-DEB74C815E73-96-00000000D059470C-1.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/9D017CE3-5301-4EAC-AE6B-5D6676AD5074-96-00000000CA0245C8.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/D2EB620F-0AFF-46FF-AEC5-5A36DD92F4CA-96-000000011F881B24.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/FE85C1B7-4B6C-4CDC-9D91-F5CA7CAD7611-96-000000010F88E072.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/01897FB4-4E8C-4703-B4BC-8C8C8F3EC7C4-96-00000000E860E4CF.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/CD042E99-71BB-4F09-AF68-802C19E10B34-96-00000000E25380EC.jpg

And it all only cost $20

Twisted
12-12-2012, 12:25 AM
kittychloe,..do you actually sit down and play through these games?..or are you more of a retro collector for display/nostaliga reasons?

ZeeAussie
12-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Picked up today

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/928F9066-1E19-4E8A-8BA1-612FBA459961-96-000000011909E94F.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/EED3F36F-9DD5-4836-838B-22DE4D365F9F-96-0000000107B3B23E.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/9D017CE3-5301-4EAC-AE6B-5D6676AD5074-96-00000000CA0245C8.jpg
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u520/kixxychloe/CD042E99-71BB-4F09-AF68-802C19E10B34-96-00000000E25380EC.jpg

And it all only cost $20

Dame those Sierra games and Shockwave brings backs good memories :)

kittychloe
12-12-2012, 02:13 AM
kittychloe,..do you actually sit down and play through these games?..or are you more of a retro collector for display/nostaliga reasons?

Its not so much nostalgia as i never played these as a child, most of the console games i have played or will play, im gonna have a lylat wars run to see how much i suck after 10 years, i imagine it will be similar to my sonic run..

I currently dont own a pc nor do i have a floppy drive so i cant give installing them a shot lol, il probably hunt down the abandonware versions and give them a shot

but i have a greater goal for all the things i collect, currently not getting far on it though..

KianRockz
12-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Hey Guys, The other Thread is mostly for Collectors Editions. I thought we need a thread only for Steelbooks!

So I start. Today I got:

Sealed and BRAND NEW Saints Row 2 PC Steelbook

http://i49.tinypic.com/34r9aj8.jpg

EB Games Australia Farcry 3

http://i46.tinypic.com/68fwjd.jpg

Frontlines Fuel of War

http://i50.tinypic.com/2pzii5d.jpg

Crysis Special Edition

http://i46.tinypic.com/fbdc08.jpg

And FINALLY Mass Effect RUSSIA SEALED

http://i49.tinypic.com/w0myf.jpg

I am very excited to see your New Steels!

Platfus
12-12-2012, 01:40 PM
My newest steel is AC:R from micromania.fr :3 Thanks Ryaku :)

Lemur
12-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Ooh PC steel collector! :wave:

KianRockz
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM
I collect PC and XBOX. Everything G1 xD

Saints Row 2 was pretty Hard to get. It is originally sealed

KianRockz
12-12-2012, 02:13 PM
I have 2 Originally sealed Saints Row 2

themidlandmaster
12-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Hey Guys, The other Thread is mostly for Collectors Editions. I thought we need a thread only for Steelbooks!

So I start. Today I got:

Sealed and BRAND NEW Saints Row 2 PC Steelbook

http://i49.tinypic.com/34r9aj8.jpg

EB Games Australia Farcry 3

http://i46.tinypic.com/68fwjd.jpg

Frontlines Fuel of War

http://i50.tinypic.com/2pzii5d.jpg

Crysis Special Edition

http://i46.tinypic.com/fbdc08.jpg

And FINALLY Mass Effect RUSSIA SEALED

http://i49.tinypic.com/w0myf.jpg

I am very excited to see your New Steels!

Seems like all far cry 3 have scratches :(

Where'd you get mass effect from?

KianRockz
12-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Ebay man

KidSupreme
12-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Let me guess, u paid 119.99 plus shipping

haha

KianRockz
12-12-2012, 08:04 PM
30dollars

gu8
12-12-2012, 08:06 PM
lmao 30 dollars, really???? quality

KianRockz
12-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Yeah !!

gu8
12-12-2012, 08:30 PM
link?

SwiftDeath
12-14-2012, 09:28 PM
A couple of things that came in recently

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/Jebus900/Recent%20Purchases/IMG_1118.jpg

Finally have a steel grail :bananayes:

Thanks Red :)

tonybsg
12-15-2012, 12:07 AM
Well done mate!!!

Whats that on the left though?

SwiftDeath
12-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Well done mate!!!

Whats that on the left though?

That's a Japanese guide book for AC brotherhood on the left side.

It was rather cheap so I couldn't resist getting it. Mainly for the artwork as I can't read a word of japanese :haha:

rapister
12-15-2012, 08:27 AM
what else did u need to do, besides pay 30 dollars, for all these steelbooks?

KianRockz
12-15-2012, 10:04 AM
Nothing

Cosmic_Link
12-15-2012, 11:59 AM
Link to ebay listing for Mass Effect Steelbook?

Biggav4000
12-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Link to ebay listing for Mass Effect Steelbook?

why Cosmic do you want one ?
you know you only have to ask :beg:

Cosmic_Link
12-15-2012, 12:35 PM
lol I already have one, but I find it hard to believe that he got one recently for $30 sealed as nothing shows up in completed listings! lol

gu8
12-15-2012, 06:54 PM
exactly, 30 dollars for a sealed mass effect seems erm..well....you know.... just saying

Cosmic_Link
12-15-2012, 11:08 PM
exactly, 30 dollars for a sealed mass effect seems erm..well....you know.... just saying

Yup. Especially when there are listings for around 80GBP for sealed ones, people tend to follow suit on ebay and list it at around a similar price to listings already on there. So I call BS until I see the completed listing where it was bought for $30 sealed. ;)

comaamen86
12-16-2012, 06:09 PM
trade in some absouloutley awful games and got this for 50p

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7764/img20121215wa0007.jpg

Platfus
12-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Got AC:Brotherhood Head Knocker figurine
and AC:III belt :)

Redmagster
12-16-2012, 07:58 PM

That's a cool trade!! :thumb:

NaughtyDogJames
12-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Nothing very exciting, Far Cry 3 lost expedition edition, borin edition but a decent cover for what looks to be an amazing game.

comaamen86
12-16-2012, 08:19 PM
That's a cool trade!! :thumb:

twas 007 legends one of them glad i got that out of the house

Redmagster
12-16-2012, 08:22 PM
twas 007 legends one of them glad i got that out of the house

LOL! I bet ;) Looks in good nick that :)

Cosmic_Link
12-16-2012, 09:23 PM

Very nice mate! :D

I couldn't help but notice that it says Kinect compatible... :S Was Skyrim Kinect compatible!? XD i never knew that! lol

Letrico
12-16-2012, 09:28 PM
cosmic you can actually shout fus ro dah to the kinect to use the shout. lol

Cosmic_Link
12-16-2012, 09:38 PM
cosmic you can actually shout fus ro dah to the kinect to use the shout. lol

Serious!? 0.0 I didn't know that! >.< Would have made playing Skyrim that little bit more fun. lol Not that the game wasn't fun enough already! ^o^

comaamen86
12-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Serious!? 0.0 I didn't know that! >.< Would have made playing Skyrim that little bit more fun. lol Not that the game wasn't fun enough already! ^o^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpTwHzEE2eE

really would you want to, really?

comaamen86
12-17-2012, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UQxz3RknLod
attractive do re mi or whatever its called

Cosmic_Link
12-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Eh... Not as cool as originally anticipated... :(

However, the menu navigation with Kinect is pretty cool, for lazy people who can't be arsed to move their thumb a little. :D

BrunoZhy
12-17-2012, 04:13 PM
The last purchase that came to me and was very happy to come very fast and this was without taxes.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_fcUnmStulg/UMn1JS8BnfI/AAAAAAAACC0/QazGJjor78U/s1600/SAM_0401.JPG

comaamen86
12-18-2012, 06:29 PM
pro-ordered nino kuni, shopto have limited amounts back in stock to preorder, had a preorder before but cancelled as i thought it would drop in price, so happy to get pre-order in again.

DanielHamer
12-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Just got this Call of duty black ops 2 G2 steelbook for 8.51 euro plus 4 for the shipping cost...:) :) :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181045580728?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

lhurgoyf
12-18-2012, 09:28 PM
This just came in today

http://i.imgur.com/BbPga.jpg (http://imgur.com/BbPga)

comaamen86
12-18-2012, 10:52 PM
This just came in today

http://i.imgur.com/BbPga.jpg (http://imgur.com/BbPga)

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l636/tmage23/South-Park-nice.jpg

Redmagster
12-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Santa came early to my place!!!

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/UCPK_zps17bf390f.jpg

:barsong:

NaughtyDogJames
12-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Jealous much. I may try and get a gamestop launch kit soon. Or maybe the PK, or maybe non of those two things.

Redmagster
12-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Jealous much. I may try and get a gamestop launch kit soon. Or maybe the PK, or maybe non of those two things.

Think it was a good price - ?70 gbp odd???

NaughtyDogJames
12-18-2012, 11:26 PM
That's a great price they generally go for just over ?100, I have seen them reach the ?200 mark once or twice though.

Redmagster
12-18-2012, 11:28 PM
That's a great price they generally go for just over ?100, I have seen them reach the ?200 mark once or twice though.

I couldnlt beleive it when it ended on that - just sometimes you get lucky!! My mum shouted 'mum's won something!!' - think he thinks you donlt pay if you win... :rotf:

NaughtyDogJames
12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
I presume it was badly listed?

Redmagster
12-18-2012, 11:36 PM
I presume it was badly listed?

Weirdly no - had the words Uncharted 2 and Press Kit in the title... O_O

NaughtyDogJames
12-18-2012, 11:39 PM
I think I found it. Probably just being so close to christmas, just after loads of CE's have come out everyone's skint.

Redmagster
12-18-2012, 11:41 PM
I think I found it. Probably just being so close to christmas, just after loads of CE's have come out everyone's skint.

Yeah - think it is the broke thing... I also have no cash but some things you just go for!! And glad I did :)

NaughtyDogJames
12-18-2012, 11:43 PM
I realy should try and get one cheap, it's just the paying for it, I think I'd rather get a gamestop launch kit though, matches the DF PK even if it's not as nice.

Redmagster
12-18-2012, 11:50 PM
I realy should try and get one cheap, it's just the paying for it, I think I'd rather get a gamestop launch kit though, matches the DF PK even if it's not as nice.

Post a pic??

NaughtyDogJames
12-18-2012, 11:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MQ1Fhl.jpg

Redmagster
12-18-2012, 11:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MQ1Fhl.jpg

Oh yes...... :drool: :swoon:

mosavon
12-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Think it was a good price - ?70 gbp odd???

That's a bargain, not seen them go under 100 GBP for a long time :beach:

Redmagster
12-19-2012, 12:35 AM
That's a bargain, not seen them go under 100 GBP for a long time :beach:

Thought it was - was surprised when it ended - then jumped around a little!! :)

SwiftDeath
12-19-2012, 05:07 AM
To be honest, I think a lot of press kits have been selling cheaply lately.

A new sealed infamous 2 press kit with a mint envelope sold for 48 gbp last week.

I myself picked up a press kit right around half its value as well recently :D

Won't say which one until I get it ;)

scourdx
12-19-2012, 03:06 PM
My last pickup for the holiday.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/DSC07793_zpse7cf86c5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/DSC07795_zps26032765.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/DSC07796_zpsd2f0a2fb.jpg

Mathika
12-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Something arrived :D THX RED looks great and fast shipping (Gamestop.co.uk nice price :D) 45 pound :ok:

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/Turtle178/IMG_0422_zps5a210119.jpg

I think this is a nice present for my little brother @ xmas :D

Greetz

Cosmic_Link
12-19-2012, 04:31 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/scourdx/collection/DSC07795_zps26032765.jpg

Whuzzat? 0.o

vhal_x
12-19-2012, 04:37 PM
That is the DJ Max Technika Tune CE I think xx

scourdx
12-19-2012, 09:36 PM
That is the DJ Max Technika Tune CE I think xx

Yup...:D

Stupid thing is I have to pay $45 for custom fee for a $100 game. :(

kittychloe
12-21-2012, 09:00 AM
gots me.. a slightly chipped bioshock steel for $12, got my persona 4 in the mail, and sadly a classics version of lego pirates.. its all they had and i wanted to play it >.<

tonybsg
12-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Not a game LE, but today I got my Dark Knight Rises Bat Cowl LE and The Dark Knight Rises Digibook (Target Exclusive)!

:yahoo::yahoo:

Cosmic_Link
12-21-2012, 02:49 PM
New stuffs! ^o^

The one on the right came yesterday! :D Thank You Titan Exclusives! ^o^

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/IMG_0680.jpg

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/IMG_0687.jpg

vhal_x
12-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Awesome pick ups :) xx

comaamen86
12-21-2012, 07:29 PM
very nice cosmic, like the halo 4 steel

Redmagster
12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Something arrived :D THX RED looks great and fast shipping (Gamestop.co.uk nice price :D) 45 pound :ok:

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/Turtle178/IMG_0422_zps5a210119.jpg

I think this is a nice present for my little brother @ xmas :D

Greetz

Heyyyyyy!! It got there!! Quick as :) :) :barsong:

Looks good too - I got another with a small rip in the outer - your bro gets the best one :thumb:

Hope he likes it - Alduin is awesome! :)

:taunt:

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 12:08 AM
Heyyyyyy!! It got there!! Quick as :) :) :barsong:

Looks good too - I got another with a small rip in the outer - your bro gets the best one :thumb:

Hope he likes it - Alduin is awesome! :)

:taunt:

the person who posted the deal gets forgotten about :mad:, wheres my medal and complimentary copy of skyrim ce

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Thought it was time for an update...

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/NewSteelsDec_zps317eec46.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/NewSteelsDec2_zps3837e7b7.jpg

A mix of old and new...

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/NewSteelsDec3_zps96295ace.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/NewSteelsDec5_zps40ad7494.jpg

And little quiz with these....

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE...

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/NewSteelsDec4_zps6d9aa22f.jpg

Spot prize to the first person to respond with the difference and why... ;)

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Couple of other pick ups :) :)

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/AgarestCE_zpsb5948416.jpg

One for me one for Ingmar ;) :thumb:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/NewCEDec_zps40d7aff7.jpg

My son wants to know if the car is good for pushing around... :facepalm:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/Czechpre-orders_zpsf325b8bd.jpg

Big big thank you to Platfus!! :) :thumb: :hug:

Cosmic_Link
12-22-2012, 12:29 AM
One is from Germany and the other is from Italy. One has The German Sub-title on and the other doesn't! ;)

Gimme prize NAOW! XD

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 12:30 AM
Thought it was time for an update...

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/NewSteelsDec4_zps6d9aa22f.jpg

Spot prize to the first person to respond with the difference and why... ;)

one is missing words below dishonored logo, misprint?

whats my prize?

also one is wrapped in plastic still

2 prizes?

NaughtyDogJames
12-22-2012, 12:31 AM
German vs Italian.

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 12:31 AM
One is from Germany and the other is from Italy. One has The German Sub-title on and the other doesn't! ;)

Gimme prize NAOW! XD

you type faster, i stll want a prize though

NaughtyDogJames
12-22-2012, 12:32 AM
I gotten beaten to it by both of you.

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 12:33 AM
:banana:one is missing words below dishonored logo, misprint?

whats my prize?

also one is wrapped in plastic still

2 prizes?

I was hoping no-one would fall for the one is sealed answer... :hammer: Booby prize for you!! PM me your address - I'll send your prize :) :)

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 12:36 AM

Gimme prize NAOW! XD

WINNER!!!!!!! :banana:

You get the prize - PM your address :) :) :bananalama::rockband::1:

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 12:37 AM

And you get.....

Nothing!!! :taunt:

Cosmic_Link
12-22-2012, 12:38 AM
WINNER!!!!!!! :banana:

You get the prize - PM your address :) :) :bananalama::rockband::1:

:woohoo:

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 12:46 AM
:banana:

I was hoping no-one would fall for the one is sealed answer... :hammer: Booby prize for you!! PM me your address - I'll send your prize :) :)

really yay, very kind of you, i will gift you something next year when i have accumalated enough pre-order tat

i reguarly send cosmic a package his my brah (fist bump)

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 12:48 AM
really yay, very kind of you, i will gift you something next year when i have accumalated enough pre-order tat

LMAO!! No really I will - tis Christmas :) season of giving :)

And I like this forum - makes me smile lots :)

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 12:50 AM

james you can ask no questions about what it is, pm your address to me and i will send you a 3rd place prize in jan, it is ungame related fundamentally useless, but who doesnt like prizes

Cosmic_Link
12-22-2012, 12:55 AM

Yeah, you've sent me some cool stuff! ^^ Love T-Shirts! :D

http://gifsoup.com/download.php?id=2918994&d=animatedgifs7&n=janitor-ted-fist-bump&s=o

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 01:03 AM
if your scrubs giffing i am the janitor your ted

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Yeah, you've sent me some cool stuff! ^^ Love T-Shirts! :D

http://gifsoup.com/download.php?id=2918994&d=animatedgifs7&n=janitor-ted-fist-bump&s=o

Not to mention the t-shirts....

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Not to mention the t-shirts....

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZlNjQad7XEMsHW22I6ltKZP16pGXza 5naJ-wqSJyd5tUp6rEs

ubi where is it!!!!

NaughtyDogJames
12-22-2012, 01:08 AM
james you can ask no questions about what it is, pm your address to me and i will send you a 3rd place prize in jan, it is ungame related fundamentally useless, but who doesnt like prizes

I'm so incrediably suspicous of this...

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 01:10 AM

2 promises it will not be offensive in any way
or horrible

just something funny (at least i find funny)

cosmic knows what it is and will vouch on that hopefully

Cosmic_Link
12-22-2012, 01:20 AM

I can vouch for him. It's neither horrible nor offensive. Just slightly amusing! :D

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 01:24 AM
I can vouch for him. It's neither horrible nor offensive. Just slightly amusing! :D

Ahhh... see... I beg to differ... BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID....

comaamen86
12-22-2012, 01:29 AM
Ahhh... see... I beg to differ... BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID....

nnnooooo its safe, i am not that cruel, i cant keep asking if you want the gift james with you being 14, the past 4 posts could be taking out of context of me trying to buy presents for kids/teens on an internet forum

if you dont want it i will put the gift out for whoever wants it if i hear nothing in 24 hours

Redmagster
12-22-2012, 01:31 AM
nnnooooo its safe, i am not that cruel, i cant keep asking if you want the gift james with you being 14, the past 4 posts could be taking out of context of me trying to buy presents for kids/teens on an internet forum

if you dont want it i will put the gift out for whoever wants it if i hear nothing in 24 hours

LMAO!! Hadn't thought of it like that... it's all cool James - honest :) I was just causing trouble before.. :)

NaughtyDogJames
12-22-2012, 01:32 AM
LMAO!! Hadn't thought of it like that... it's all cool James - honest :) I was just causing trouble before.. :)

Lol